It's freaking awesome! If you don't know what it is, it's an gaming event called "Awesome Games Done Quick" that features amazing speedrunners completing awesome games very quickly (duh). The point of this event is to collect money that will be donated to Prevent Cancer Foundation (PCF)! Isn't that awesome! Go check it out on twitch !
oatsngoats and sweetnumb are doing the Super Metroid speedrun at the moment.

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

So, are you? :3

View Results
Yes
No
I'm French.
"LEL MEMES SO FUNI AXE THEE" option

No, because Twitch its on 20th century still using flash instead of html5

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I dont have flash installed for months, since the last public vulnerability o.o

8 years ago

no, i play everything so slowly i would get lost watching that.

View attached image.
8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

No, it's pretty boring now that they have strict rules and everything is so "professional". It was better when they had a couch with goofy antics and more crowd interaction.

8 years ago

It turned into such a business that it feels bad to support them, also many runs have been pretty boring so far, run uploads on their youtube channel are thrash with eccho and disabled comments / ratings. It got too big and they seem more interested in promoting stuff rather than raising money for charity.

8 years ago

I'm not but lil' brother is and he is enjoying it. Won't shut up about it, but enjoying it.

8 years ago

YES, well.. depends on game. But I'm planning to watch most of it once it's uploaded on their Youtube. Or perhaps via Twitch VODs, because there were some issues with audio on certain youtube videos. Runs are awesome, I don't know why people complain, I stayed awake till 5 AM watching speedrun of BattleBlock Theater, coz I love PJ and MechaRichter (they even had narrator on skype).

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.