Once upon a time, a little potato was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies.
The little potato was playing, all alone, when suddenly she decided she wanted to try out all the fiercest guns.
She used cheats for superiority over those nasty zombies, and her friend, cute potato, joined little potato (they enjoyed their time & went to watch a movie). A few days later, little potato met a new friend, named VAC - they are together ever since, forever, and ever.
END.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/lJRoV/narcos-rise-of-the-cartels

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

So..

View Results
LOL! (^O^)
(◕︵◕)
GREAT!<('o'<)

I don't have a problem with people using cheats in a single player game (or the single player part of a game that has multiplayer available). It is their game, they should be able to do whatever they want since they paid money for said game. Again, as long as it doesn't affect the game for anyone else, I see no problem with it.

The worst part is that I believe you can't even play that game anymore? I thought I read somewhere that the game a person gets a VAC in gets removed (or inaccessible) from that person. Is that indeed the case?

Good on you taking this with such good humour. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 3 years ago by Ableyon.