July 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 3th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

DIRT 5 (HB notification)

Hammerting (HB notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs

Note: If you activate Yakuza 3 Remastered, you won't be able to buy the Yakuza Remastered Collection for a lower price since this bundle is a "Must Purchase Together" (you'll need to pay for Yakuza 3 Remastered again).

๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-03-15: Yakuza 3 Remastered out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-04-26: Yakuza 3 Remastered back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza 3 Remastered 83% of 1861 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1088710 W 0 $19.99
The Surge 2 78% of 3911 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/644830 W 0* $39.99
DIRT 5 59% of 1644 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1038250 W 0 $59.99
Hammerting 76% of 755 โค - 3.75 CV app/760650 W 0 $24.99
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor 82% of 1313 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/383840 W M L 0 $19.99
Paradise Killer 95% of 1243 โค - 3.00 CV app/1160220 W 0 $19.99
Kill It With Fire 96% of 984 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1179210 W 0* $14.99
Bee Simulator 80% of 114 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/914750 W 0* $29.99
ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition 88% of 1072 Corresponds to this Store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/212063 0 $19.77
SWINE HD Remaster 95% of 594 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/944010 W 0* $9.99
Deadly Days 91% of 453 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/740080 W M L 2 $11.99
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) 89% of 901 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/333300 W M L 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $286.66

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: CreatorCrate

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this be an OMG-month for you?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall, this looks like an interesting enough selection to me, worth getting it.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of what everyone else says, $6 for these is a steal. Heck, Iโ€™d even be willing to pay $12.
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™m not really sure what to think about these games, theyโ€™re unknown to me. I guess Iโ€™ll wait and see in what direction the general opinion goes.
[Pause] My backlog increased substantially due to the recent Steam and non-Steam sales. It seems more useful to focus on the newly acquired games rather than buying this pack.
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month is more than just a mere โ€PAUSEโ€, it's for sure a Classic Plan canceler.
[Obligatory option] But I just bought these in the sale!!!
[Complaint] Do you too feel a sudden Surge to refund Fanatical's Platinum Collection from the other day?

Auto-charge tomorrow folks ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ

2 years ago

Good morning , I'm a member of the Classic Plan, and I'm on a break after 7-month at $ 6. now this message has appeared on the front page
https://i.postimg.cc/HWB1G2g6/Screenshot-2021-07-29-09-03-14-696-com-android-chrome.jpg 9 dollars to clichรฉ all bundle
But if I go to unlock the bundle it asks me for $ 12 and not $ 9? Where am I wrong?

2 years ago

In your picture I see a foreign language. But mine coupon reads "$9 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice Premium for 3 months"

And I am on classic plan so premium plan is no good for me

2 years ago

I got that coupon too, but holy hell HB is stupid. Seems like they sent the email about the coupon to everyone on their mailing list who does not have an active subscription. Problem is, having a paused classic is still no active subscription, so I got the email and the coupon, but the site does not let redeem it (either because site is shit, or as you said, it would give premium, and it's not applicable while having another subscription.
Last time I could use a similar coupon... I don't know if the single use means I can use a single 9$/each-for-3-months, it's possible. It's getting weird that I would do better by registering new accounts than being a subscriber for years.

2 years ago

I would also make a new account with the coupon, but I'm afraid of being banned from umble. the payment card would be the same , In both accounts. Easy to check

2 years ago

Did HB remove the timer till next choice or am I just missing it?

2 years ago

I dont see it anywhere too, but whatever, i still remember the time from the previous ones

2 years ago

It seems HB drop the price from $12 to $9 for buying their Choice of this month.
https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription

View attached image.
2 years ago

Only for new subscribers, I would guess.

2 years ago

14 more hours and new bundle. I wonder what games will be in it.

2 years ago

With Outer Worlds being on sale, I'm wondering if that'll be the highlight of the month (without the DLC)?

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/NhDrk/the-outer-worlds-67-historical-low

2 years ago

Also perhaps We Happy Few as well, that game had been rumored so many times but never come, not to mention it hit 85% on sale plenty of times already.

2 years ago

Hmmm, wouldn't complain. Although I won that game on GOG.

2 years ago

I expect Ring of Pain.

2 years ago

I hope that it is Carto as that one is also published by Humble.

2 years ago

You were right!

2 years ago

Congrats!

Waiting for Ring of Pain in October then.

2 years ago

I'm looking forward to Project Wingman.

2 years ago

Tbh, I don't know what I am looking for. Definitely would like to have Marble Race, but... not necessarily in Humble Choice. I don't know what game I would like to have featured. Oh, I know. Sekiro. But it's rather a fat chance.

2 years ago

I wish to see Yakuza 4 remastered,last month was Yakuza 3 remastered in the bundle.

2 years ago

There are about ~6 month breaks between Yakuza games

2 years ago

Some people say it's likely.

2 years ago

So I logged into HB and got a message saying something like welcome back, you are eligible to save up 11โ‚ฌ, ressubscribe now for 6.7โ‚ฌ for 1 month.
What sort of coupon is that? Is there any chance it will last for some month I will be interested in? I haven't looked much further in, had email about 8$ and before canceling my subscription I replaced plan by classic to pay at least less in case of auto charge (as HB haven't asked me for new credit card as mine old expired in December, I have no idea how does it works). I think it is awesome price if it is premium or even classic, but that month haven't catched me. So I hope it is some first ressubscribing offer which may appear again.

2 years ago

Check the coupons tab and there should be an expiry date. Likely it expires just before the next Choice releases, but confirm

2 years ago

Thank you for advice. In coupons is only 8$, which was price I saw converted to โ‚ฌ probably and expire today evening.

2 years ago

Please let this next one be something good. Please let this next one be something good. Please let this next one be something good. Please let this next one be something good.

2 years ago

nothing announced so far.... Is that a bad sign?

2 years ago

not really in fact i would think the other way around that if the "big ticket" item was pre announced - the rest are less interesting

2 years ago

I cry tears of joy if I could finally see Outer Wilds in ANY bundle.

2 years ago

I would cry along with you.

2 years ago

with the new DLC announced chances are not that low I guess

2 years ago

The same here. Checking on Steam, I think I'd be happy for any unbundled game by Annapurna in the next monthly (well except for Ashen, but just because I already have it).

2 years ago

I hear you, I forgot to pause this last one and I cant think of a single one I want to really play that urgently:(

2 years ago

cool superliminal

2 years ago

Glad there is something for you in :)

2 years ago

happy cakeday!

1 year ago

TFW the new Choice has been released 3 mins ago and there is no new thread yet.

Panics, is OP ok?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Yakuza 3 Remastered - out of stock... :/

1 year ago

Holy crap I never realized I forgot to claim this and even entered in GAs for it... just went to my choice to double check, and yep. :/ "temporarily exhausted"

1 year ago

Anyone knows if or when Yakuza 3 will be restocked?

1 year ago

Nope, thatโ€™s up to Humble to decide.

1 year ago

Yakuza 3 back in stock. Also, I think there was a "complete the set" bundle during last sale, and that was what caused the sudden key shortage it seems. Going from memory though, can't find the thread.

EDIT, they changed it to "complete the set" temporarily: https://steamdb.info/bundle/18730/

11 months ago*

Thanks for the heads-up. Only seven more out-of-stock games to goโ€ฆ

11 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.