Groupees recently announced via a Twitter post that due to some disruption with their technical team based in Ukraine they are not currently able to offer bundles.
The same message appears on the main Groupees page as a scrolling text, with the deadline moved to the end of August and a new tweet was posted after the original one, with the deadline extension.
Even though the posts mention the end of August as a deadline, Groupees domain expires on 21 August.

Since it's uncertain if Groupees will still be up after 21 August 2022, it's better to claim all your keys / download all your assets from past purchases beforehand.

Some tools that facilitate the retrieval of all the items in your Groupees account:

1 week ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

wow to my big suprise i had unclaimed steam keys there!
Thanks for the heads up!

1 week ago

GMMan's Groupees Scraper sorts the used/unused keys? or can it download just unused? most of what I have there is used so if it cant sort or download just unused its a bummer :(

6 days ago

Well, if you marked a key as used in Groupees page, output .csv file includes a tag true/false for this option, so you can filter it in Excel after that.

5 days ago

If you have some unused Academy Hacker course keys... don't bother, all are "expired or invalid".

5 days ago*

Don't have Excel so is there any other nice programs to handle CSV?

5 days ago

If you have Google docs, you can definitely import CSV files there.

CSV is one of the simplest file types though, so there are tons of programs to handle them. The name of the file type comes directly from what is: comma separated values.

The following, if you copied it into notepad, could be saved as a CSV and then opened in Excel or any other program that handles CSVs:

1, 100, "some text", "something that's not a number, and has a comma in it", 7, -42.1138
2, 15, "some text", "this is a new row", 86, 99

5 days ago

Oh so this is why I've been flooded with trade requests there lately... Thanks for the heads-up

Sad to see another bundle site go, because we need more diversity than the IP Gestapos that HB and Fanatical have turned into. But I can't say I'll really miss them after the fiasco of their last (I think?) multi-bundle subscription and even worse that mystery bundle where they were hinting that it could be Steam games but it ended up containing not a single bloody Steam games and after which I never bought anything from them again.

And as some others mentioned, I really don't get why they didn't send an e-mail... Maybe they need their technical team to use Thunderbird 🀑

5 days ago

My $19.45 snowflake coin is worthless now, lol.

5 days ago

Ahah, same. I have been holding my virtual coin currency for so long... that it has peaked and it is about to crash.

5 days ago

Same... but I never figured how I was supposed to use that weird thing anyway lol

4 days ago

Thanks for the heads up, I found a number of unredeemed keys in there.

Here are a few extras I won't use:

Atonement 2: Ruptured by Despair: κ“­βˆ€κ“˜Τ€κ“€-6Ꝺ↋ꓭZ-βˆ€κ“˜κ“˜π˜“βˆ€
Beach Restaurant: β…‚0ΖŽβ…„κ“€-8Nα—‘α—‘0-N88α—‘9
Chronicles of Vinland: Ο½β†Šβ…„66-ꓕᖡꝹ0κ“€-α–΅6κ“•β…„ί€
ENIGMA:: 5α–΅Iβ…κ“˜-9Ԁ↋⅁⅂-6π˜“ΟΊ60
Eternal space battles: Ο½Nκ“•Hα–΅-5βˆ€Iί€α—‘-κΉκ“€π˜“H5
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer: Τ€κ“•Nβ…„6-Ο½ί€8α’‹α—‘-IXα—‘β†ŠκŸ½
Hamilton's Great Adventure: Ο½κŸ½α–΅κΉ0-κ“˜π˜“Nα–΅I-π˜“Nβˆ€κΉ9
Hamilton's Great Adventure: α–΅β†ŠXΙ…ΖŽ-8Ο½Ο½β…„ΖŽ-ΖŽκ“€κ“­κΉ9
Lethal League: ί€α’‹65H-XΙ…Τ€β†Šβ†‹-HΤ€Hα–΅ί€
Quest of Dungeons: ꓕꝹ68N-κ“•κ“•α—‘H9-Ο½α’‹ΖŽ5↋
SWARMRIDER OMEGA: β†ŠΤ€β…„β†‹I-ί€π˜“Nβ…‚8-Ι…ΖŽ8α—‘5
TTV2: NΟ½π˜“π˜“ΟΊ-0α’‹Iκ“€ΟΊ-κŸ½β†Š0κ“˜π˜“
UBERMOSH: 8π˜“κΉβ…‚κŸ½-XHβ…‚ΖŽκŸ½-8π˜“8Zβ†Š
UBERMOSH: SANTICIDE: Ι…β…‚κ“€ΖŽX-5↋ZZꟽ-N9↋5↋
WARPZONE DRIFTER: Ι…6α–΅π˜“α–΅-β†ŠκŸ½κΉα—‘I-⅁↋ϽHπ˜“

3 days ago

Saw this pop up while I was busy doing other things on here last night. Keys go pretty quickly usually but yeah I did leave more than half of them here after adding a few of them for whoever came past here after me. Thank you for sharing.

3 days ago

Some "hostfxr.dll" is missing for me. Well, I guess screw that, not worth the trouble for a few possible deactivated keys.

3 days ago

You need to install .Net 3.1

1 day ago

Found 4 games.

2 days ago

Music only Swedish Columbia Bundle if someone is interested: https://groupees.com/gift/PI93y1qOfftL0Avl

4 hours ago

really cool man thanks

4 hours ago

http://groupees.com/gift/Dd7wCmtuo4R8sa4j Music only Remute Summer Sale Bundle, key Dd7wCmtuo4R8sa4j

25 minutes ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.