Gifters, please read the October 2023 information: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XBsHs5q

A group for people that have won 7 or less games on steamgifts.
The idea is to help boost morale and help make things a bit more fair and friendly for everyone.

How to apply:

1. Look down below and check if you meet the requirements for normal or gifter membership
  2. Ask to join here on the forum.
  3. Change your "game details" to public - link
  4. Send a join request for the group on steam.

Rules of application normal membership:

1. (1a) Your steamgifts account needs to be at least 2 months old. (It has to say 2 months or more on your profile.)
    screenshot on how to check join date
    OR
    (1b) In case your account is less than 2 months old -
    you need to have 7 or more completed giveaways on steamgifts (You gave away 7 or more gifts of reduced or full value)

2. You need have won no more than 7 gifts on steamgifts (0-7 wins is ok, 8 or more will disqualify you).

3. You need to have your previous wins on steamgifts activated in YOUR account (steamgifts rule).

4. You are not a documented scammer (e.g steamrep)

5. It is your first time around on Steamgifts and you have not deleted your account in the past. There might be exception to this, talk to me (in a comment here). New rule April 2023.

6. Remember to sync your Steamgifts after being invited.

Once you've won 8 gifts or more -
You need to leave the group and remember to sync your Steamgifts. If you want to stay as a gifter, see below, request your promotion on Steam after your 8th win or ahead of time.

Gifter membership

1. Gifters create giveaways for group members.

2. Gifters can only enter 'open to gifters' giveaways and only IF they have a +7 gift difference in group. screenshot check yours here No description => not open to gifters!

3. Be at least level 3 on steamgifts

4. Have at least a give/sent ratio of 1:1 in numbers ignoring "no value games sent
    4.1 If you have many recent giveaways of asset flip or similar games that are overpriced and just not yet set to zero value, you will probably be denied from being a gifter. If your only giveaways for UL7 are "overpriced trash" every couple of months, please change the quality of your giveaways or leave the group. Updated rule Jan 2024.

5. Make at least one GA per week in case your in-group gift difference is under +7 until you reach that mark
    5.1 Create at least one group (exclusive or share) group giveaway every 6 months. If you create a lot of giveaways in general, but only exactly one UL7 giveaway each 6 months, please post a link in the giveaway thread on Steam, easier to find your last giveaway.

6. Must keep an in-group VALUE difference bigger than 0

7. Mention you want to be a gifter when you post below.

8. After you are in the group, check the threads & announcements (even the old ones) on Steam.

Read: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XBsHs5q

Group giveaway guide - when you create a giveaway and someone wins DON'T deliver gift until:

1. Check your winner has 7 or less wins on their profile.
    (unless it was open to gifters / multi group giveaway and the winner was from another group/whitelist)
  2. Check your winner is still a group member by visiting their STEAM profile. Like this
    If you request a new winner, because the winner is no longer in the group, ask for a screenshot first, so you have proof when he/she left the group.
  3. Make sure your winner has the gifts activated in their account.

When its time for you to leave the group:

1. Leave all ongoing group giveaways you're a part of.
  2. Sync your steamgifts profile.

FAQs

• How do I sync my profile?
    Like this

• How do I check my steamgifts join date?
    Like this

• Can I enter to win a gift for my friend / family / brother / cousin / dog / pet gerbil?
    Gifts have to be activated in your account. This is a steamgifts rule.
    If your friends want to join, have them apply here.

• You don't have to enter all group giveaways - Remember you only have up to 8 gifts so choose wisely!
    Its actually much preferred if you only enter giveaways for games you actually want.

• Can non gifters create giveaways for the group?
    Regular members can also create group giveaways for each other. Actually this is encouraged.

• Can I join the group as both gifter as normal member?
    You can join the group as both, or become a gifter once you have won the gift quota.

• I have more than 8 wins but not all wins are from the group, do I still have to leave?
    Yes, the win count refers to your steamgifts account, it is not group specific.

• I have to leave the group but still have ongoing group giveaways I am part of, can I still win those?
    No, if you have to leave please exit all ongoing group giveaways you are a part of.
    We get very angry when we have to perform dozens of re-rolls on people that left / were kicked from group days ago and still "win" group giveaways.

• I am a gifter but have less than 8 wins on steamgifts, can I enter group giveaways for normal members?
    yes, once you reach 8 or more wins you become a full 'gifter'. Until then you can enter all 'normal' group giveaways.

• For gifters: Only enter group GAs, if the GA is "open to gifters" and your gift difference is >= +7. Please refrain from using UL7 GAs to store points.

Group giveaways list

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hi, i request to enjoy on steam :D

1 year ago

Hey GREMORYKING,

I assume you wanted to say "join" on Steam.

Your request was aproofed. Please make sure you really understand the group's rules and ask for help, if anything might not be clear.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I somehow missed your multiple win. I kicked you for now. Please fix your multiple win, feel free to request to re-join again afterwards.

1 year ago

I win only 5 games on steamgifts. gifts sent i have only 9. May i join?

1 year ago

You have won Them and Us - First Person View twice.
https://www.sgtools.info/multiple/GREMORYKING
Fix this first.

1 year ago

fix

1 year ago

Added on Steam for a manual re-invitation.

Edit: Invited.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Hello, i request to enjoy on steam ?

1 year ago

Hey DarkoIchiban,

as you tried to sneak into the group on Steam first, you request was denied.

1 year ago

sus

1 year ago

Applying to join

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

I request to enjoy on steam

1 year ago

Invited.

Edit: I assume you meant "join" and not enjoy.

1 year ago

Saw the requirement to apply here, already requested on Steam group

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Requested on steam group to join

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

I'd like to join please, I think I qualify.

1 year ago

Please request to join on Steam.

1 year ago

request sent

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Hi, I would like to join as a normal member?

My steamgifts account is 3 months old. 

I won no more than 7 gifts on steamgifts (3 so far).

All my previous wins on steamgifts activated in my account.

I am not a documented scammer.

Only one problem, my steam account is limited, so I can't request to join on Steam, I hope that's not a dealbreaker.

1 year ago

Request to join on Steam.

Edit: Only read the limited part now, send you a friend request.

1 year ago*

Accepted, thank you

1 year ago

done

1 year ago

Remember to sync your Steamgifts to see the group giveaways.

1 year ago

Ok thank you

1 year ago

May i join? Steam request sent.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

May I join?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Can i join group?

1 year ago

Hey whitequartz,
as you tried to sneak into the group without commenting here first - no.

Edit: Change of name, interesting. whitequartz -> olerter

1 year ago*

Hello i would like to join i tried to join last time and i got rejected, and i would like to reapply to join again i did a mistake by annoying you id like to join because im quite unlucky in winning games as i joined several giveaways i won 0 of them, please take me back im trying to join the group but it says invitation rejected sir

1 year ago

" as i joined several giveaways i won 0 of them"
Giveaways Entered : 5

1 year ago

Hey feodulevsenkov,
no chance.

1 year ago

why?

1 year ago

You tried to get into the group without meeting the requirements before 1. This was 6 minutes after you registered on Steamgifts.
After being asked to cancle your request on Steam you did not do so, but requested to join again some time later.
This signals to me, you do not care for the rules of the group.
This also signals to me, that someone told you something along the lines of "go register on Steamgifts and join Unlucky 7". This impression is fortified as you only have 5 entries, so you seem to have not used Steamgifts at all since then.
All this sets of alarm bells that you will not follow the group's rules and will not be a member we like to have.

1 year ago

Hi! I'd love to join but dont know if I can seeing as I only entered around 150 giveaways, and seeing as ive only given away 7 games (1 of reduced value, 6 of no value, and one with no feedback/not received because it turned out the code was a dupe).

1 year ago

Hey MastroNikolas,
your account looks like you only started to use Steamgifts 5 or 6 days ago, so I would strongly prefer that you wait a little longer before joining UL7.

1 year ago

ah yeah thats totally fair, thanks for the feedback and have a great day/night!

1 year ago

Feel free to comment here again mid December or if you reach 7 non free giveaways.
Have a nice day yourself.

1 year ago

If you are still interested in joining UL7, request to join on Steam.
Edit: Invited.

1 year ago*

Hello! I'd like to enter. Thanks!

1 year ago

Despite your account's age, it seems you only started to use Steamgifts one or two days ago. Please first get to know SG a little better and cancle your request to join on Steam until then. Feel free to comment here again in mid December.

1 year ago

Hello can I join?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

With my latest win (thanks Delisper!), I am officially no longer unlucky.

I'd like to stay in as a gifter. I will not enter gifter-allowed giveaways until I'm +7 and no longer negative and will not enter Unluckies Only giveaways. I will create at least one giveaway a week until I'm +7 and positive value difference in the group. Thanks!

1 year ago

Promoted.

1 year ago

Hi! I'd like to join, please.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Thanks and Hi again :) When I create a giveaway for U7, do I need to post it anywhere or just do it?

1 year ago

Just do it.
Please include if it is "unlucky only" (only member that qualify as "unlucky" are allowed to enter, or "open to all", so that gifter are allowed to enter too).
It would be great if UL7 giveaways run for 24 hours or more, so every timezone has a chance to enter.

1 year ago

Done and done :) Next one I'll make it for more than one day so more people can join.
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/7poGt/take-on-mars

1 year ago

I have a question: What if the user that won is clearly an idling account? Is there a way to request a new winner instead?

1 year ago

An idling account is no reason for a re-roll - as far as I know.

I kicked both entries from UL7, as they both do not look good in this regard. I also reported them to support for something else. You can wait for a couple of days and then, if they are suspended, request support to delet the giveaway. If they do not get suspended (within a week), Steamgifts' rules require you to send the game.

1 year ago

Thanks for the advice. I've no problem losing that key but rather have someone deserving get it instead. whistling

1 year ago*

1 year ago*

1 year ago*

Let's hope my ticket takes action before the week is over.

1 year ago

Helpful advice, thank you :)

1 year ago

What a beautiful day for a stroll!

1 year ago*

Hi, I hope you're having a good day :)

Giveaway DLCs follow the same rules as games, correct?

So when someone who has won over 7 games still enters DLC GAs, it's against the rules?

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zw18B/duke-nukem-forever-the-doctor-who-cloned-me
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/vQuhX/duke-nukem-forever-hail-to-the-icons-parody-pack
https://www.steamgifts.com/user/samwise84

1 year ago

The rules are active for DLCs too. I told the user that they entered the giveaways by mistake.

1 year ago

Hi! I want to you guys, I`m lvl 3 now

1 year ago

Hey CTPAX001RUS,
I am torn on inviting you to UL7.
You meet the requirements BUT
you requested to join a lot of groups in the past and now again, ignoring some of the requirements (other than Steamgifts level) some groups have. At least in one case this was due to your English not being good.

Please tell me, in your own words what rules you would have to follow, if I would invite you.
- How often do you have to create a giveaway for the group?
- Does the giveaways for the group meet a certain quality?
- Are there restriction which group giveaways you can enter?
- and so on.

Edit: After taking some time to read your request to join other groups, it is a clear no and it is a final no.

Why? At least this 6 requests to join some groups show more than clearly that you either do not understand their rules or that you do not care for them. In any case, I expect too much trouble inviting you to UL8.

Not doing all the steps asked: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/ZooJcMH

Not meeting the requirements and being told so shortly before: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/VKLUgI0

Not doing the steps asked: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/iiA5SYp

Recruitment being closed for now: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/yAQ9FeW

Not meeting the requirements: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/rb65EgI

Not following the required steps: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/RGHJVDw

1 year ago*

I'm just an active user.
I'm new to SG and I'm studying everything here as much as I have enough knowledge. Yes, I have a language barrier, I don't understand everything, but I'm a gamer like you.

1 year ago

Friendly advise: Do not try to join groups, when you do not fully understand all the text in the recruitment topic.

One group you are trying to join wants 500RCV. RCV stands for real CV. Yours is like 80. You can check it here: https://www.sgtools.info/sent/CTPAX001RUS/newestfirst

1 year ago

This link blocked for russian users.......................

You don't have permission to access this resource.

1 year ago

Your real CV is about 80.

Edit: A real CV of 500 means you have to be level 6.

1 year ago

Okey thx for the info
BUT
You wrote above that meets the requirements, but you refuse me only because of my language barrier and because I can't see some things because geolocation resources are blocked for me. Cool... But the logic is not clear, since I continue to meet the requirements of your group and it has nothing to do with those problems from other groups.

1 year ago

I refuse you, because -from experience here on SG- your language barrier will lead to misunderstandings and rule breaking, that I as group admin have to care for. I am not willing to invest that kind of time - again, from bitter experience.

If at some point, in half a year or so, your English and understanding of Steamgifts is much better, feel free to comment here again.

1 year ago

K see you later

1 year ago

I cheked your SG profile and now I understand how many expirience you has there... Its awesome

1 year ago

You can walk into our restaurant in sneakers, but we won't let you in, because the neighboring restaurant has a different dress code and you forgot to wear a tie. It looks something like this)

1 year ago

hover over the CV in brackets and it will show you your real CV more or less

1 year ago

Oh thanks I dont know about this feature, its about 85.52$

1 year ago

yes, sg-tools shows about 80$, but they're calculating the RCV a bit differently

1 year ago

Frohen Kuchentag!

1 year ago

danke

1 year ago

How has this user won over 24 GAs in a single week?

1 year ago

They got into a couple of groups, broken some of their rules, but won some games. To be honest most of those wins look like rather shitty games (from asset flip bundles?). So I would not be too impressed. Also I do not see 24 wins in a week.

1 year ago

I do not see 24 wins in a week.

The 24 wins were in a week, as a guess by me, because the user asked to join a week ago to the Unlucky7 so they must have had less than seven wins at the time, correct? Especially since your reply was very detailed and didn't mention that the user had already won seven games - unless they wanted to join as a giver only?

Here's another fishy thing: It was 24 wins three hours ago. Now it's 27. That is NOT normal.

1 year ago

They had more than 7 wins. They could have joined the group as a gifter, but I did not get the impression they understand the gifter rules.
You can win many giveaways in a short time in closed groups, but usually have to create more or less as much giveaways for the group yourself.

1 year ago

Thanks for clarifying; not that you need to. It just strikes me as odd that the user won three games in a matter of hours, but idc anymore. Stranger odds happen.

1 year ago

Take a look at those win:
7 copies - 8 entries
7 copies - 5 entries
7 copies - 3 entries
That is a closed group. And again, take a look at the quality of those wins.

1 year ago

Very true. I tend to be picky about which GAs I enter tbf.

I wish there was a way to streamline it without breaking the rules. Just to be clear, I never used bots and still don't.

1 year ago

Hide the giveaway you have no interest in. After a while you just see a page or so of giveaways.

There are scripts that allow you to enter a giveaway directly from the main page. But you might miss a giveaway's description that way, which might be a problem for some gorups.

If you out for some time-reward calculation, I am pretty sure that working for the time you spend here will earn you more money to buy games, than you wins are worth.

1 year ago

Good advice, thank you. I already have the Settings to hide everything. Still get about 4+ pages from the public SG, this group and another one.

Agreed about the worth. I wish I knew about SG when I was younger!

1 year ago

You might find it interesting that his win total now stands at 60! He won 26 games overnight.

His value difference in the group where he scored most of his wins is -$976. The threshold that he was supposed to maintain is -$200 :D

1 year ago*

But to be honest, some of those wins were $100 trash.

1 year ago

I am wondering, if they understand that they will not earn any real CV for most of their giveaways. Free games or less than 7 entries...

1 year ago

They probably understand the ** part but maybe not the 5 entry requirement. It's also possible that they don't care about CV right now and are simply fishing for a single entry to improve their group stats.

1 year ago

Hello I would like to join the community but my account on steam gift is not old enough I think I qualify to enter with this option 1b as I gave away games that were sitting in my notes from friends or from past purchases

1 year ago

1 year ago

thank you i did it

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

i really want to thank you for the opportunity

1 year ago

Requested to join!

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

thanks!

1 year ago

Can I?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Can I?

1 year ago

Invited.
Note to myself:
Soyalp104 deleted their perm suspended account in the past and re-joined a year later.
https://www.steamgifts.com/user/Deleted-2574295

1 year ago*

Hi! Can I join?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Can I join?

1 year ago

1 year ago

My request was denied there. And now there is no option

1 year ago

Hey Kenobi94,

it would have been helpful if you mention that, together with the date you tried to join on Steam. I've added you on Steam.

1 year ago

Accepted but I don't remember the date I tried joining.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.