Gifters, please read the October 2023 information: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XBsHs5q

A group for people that have won 7 or less games on steamgifts.
The idea is to help boost morale and help make things a bit more fair and friendly for everyone.

How to apply:

1. Look down below and check if you meet the requirements for normal or gifter membership
  2. Ask to join here on the forum.
  3. Change your "game details" to public - link
  4. Send a join request for the group on steam.

Rules of application normal membership:

1. (1a) Your steamgifts account needs to be at least 2 months old. (It has to say 2 months or more on your profile.)
    screenshot on how to check join date
    OR
    (1b) In case your account is less than 2 months old -
    you need to have 7 or more completed giveaways on steamgifts (You gave away 7 or more gifts of reduced or full value)

2. You need have won no more than 7 gifts on steamgifts (0-7 wins is ok, 8 or more will disqualify you).

3. You need to have your previous wins on steamgifts activated in YOUR account (steamgifts rule).

4. You are not a documented scammer (e.g steamrep)

5. It is your first time around on Steamgifts and you have not deleted your account in the past. There might be exception to this, talk to me (in a comment here). New rule April 2023.

6. Remember to sync your Steamgifts after being invited.

Once you've won 8 gifts or more -
You need to leave the group and remember to sync your Steamgifts. If you want to stay as a gifter, see below, request your promotion on Steam after your 8th win or ahead of time.

Gifter membership

1. Gifters create giveaways for group members.

2. Gifters can only enter 'open to gifters' giveaways and only IF they have a +7 gift difference in group. screenshot check yours here No description => not open to gifters!

3. Be at least level 3 on steamgifts

4. Have at least a give/sent ratio of 1:1 in numbers ignoring "no value games sent
    4.1 If you have many recent giveaways of asset flip or similar games that are overpriced and just not yet set to zero value, you will probably be denied from being a gifter. If your only giveaways for UL7 are "overpriced trash" every couple of months, please change the quality of your giveaways or leave the group. Updated rule Jan 2024.

5. Make at least one GA per week in case your in-group gift difference is under +7 until you reach that mark
    5.1 Create at least one group (exclusive or share) group giveaway every 6 months. If you create a lot of giveaways in general, but only exactly one UL7 giveaway each 6 months, please post a link in the giveaway thread on Steam, easier to find your last giveaway.

6. Must keep an in-group VALUE difference bigger than 0

7. Mention you want to be a gifter when you post below.

8. After you are in the group, check the threads & announcements (even the old ones) on Steam.

Read: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/XBsHs5q

Group giveaway guide - when you create a giveaway and someone wins DON'T deliver gift until:

1. Check your winner has 7 or less wins on their profile.
    (unless it was open to gifters / multi group giveaway and the winner was from another group/whitelist)
  2. Check your winner is still a group member by visiting their STEAM profile. Like this
    If you request a new winner, because the winner is no longer in the group, ask for a screenshot first, so you have proof when he/she left the group.
  3. Make sure your winner has the gifts activated in their account.

When its time for you to leave the group:

1. Leave all ongoing group giveaways you're a part of.
  2. Sync your steamgifts profile.

FAQs

• How do I sync my profile?
    Like this

• How do I check my steamgifts join date?
    Like this

• Can I enter to win a gift for my friend / family / brother / cousin / dog / pet gerbil?
    Gifts have to be activated in your account. This is a steamgifts rule.
    If your friends want to join, have them apply here.

• You don't have to enter all group giveaways - Remember you only have up to 8 gifts so choose wisely!
    Its actually much preferred if you only enter giveaways for games you actually want.

• Can non gifters create giveaways for the group?
    Regular members can also create group giveaways for each other. Actually this is encouraged.

• Can I join the group as both gifter as normal member?
    You can join the group as both, or become a gifter once you have won the gift quota.

• I have more than 8 wins but not all wins are from the group, do I still have to leave?
    Yes, the win count refers to your steamgifts account, it is not group specific.

• I have to leave the group but still have ongoing group giveaways I am part of, can I still win those?
    No, if you have to leave please exit all ongoing group giveaways you are a part of.
    We get very angry when we have to perform dozens of re-rolls on people that left / were kicked from group days ago and still "win" group giveaways.

• I am a gifter but have less than 8 wins on steamgifts, can I enter group giveaways for normal members?
    yes, once you reach 8 or more wins you become a full 'gifter'. Until then you can enter all 'normal' group giveaways.

• For gifters: Only enter group GAs, if the GA is "open to gifters" and your gift difference is >= +7. Please refrain from using UL7 GAs to store points.

Group giveaways list

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I want to join, my request was denied on steam.

1 year ago

Hey MLD,
do you know why your request was denied?

1 year ago

I guess because i didn't post here before making a request.

1 year ago

Hi! Can I join?

1 year ago

Hey zHenry,
have you read the requirements to join?

1 year ago

yes , now

1 year ago

May I strongly suggest you do read all the requirements to join groups before posting.

As you do not qualify for UL7, you can not join.

1 year ago

Please cancle your request to join on Steam.
Edit: Thanks.

1 year ago*

can I apply to the unlucky seven? thanks!

1 year ago

Hey sahar89,
you do not qualify yet. Please cancle your request on Steam until you do.
Edit: Seems you did not find time to cancle your request to join on Steam, too busy entering giveaways.

1 year ago*

May I ask why you keep on ignoring group rules?
You do not create new member giveaways.
You do not post in threads, you are supposed to comment before clicking join on Steam.

1 year ago

Hi, can I join?

1 year ago

Hey AuthFailed,
please activate all your wins. Cancle your request on Steam until then please.
Edit: Seems you did not find time to cancle your request to join on Steam, too busy entering giveaways.

1 year ago*

Hi, I would like to join. I think I'm qualified.
Do reach back to me.

1 year ago

Hey crez3088,
your Steamgifts account looks like you just started using SG a couple of days ago. Please wait until the end of December to join.

1 year ago

Will do, I thought that I only required to be registered for more than 2 months, sorry lol

1 year ago

Formally - yes.
But, sadly, experience taught me that fresh accounts that did not got to know SG yet, have a higher probability to cause trouble. So I enforce that users should gather a little bit more experience.

1 year ago

I understand, I don't mind waiting at all.
Maybe I'll get to see you guys next year.

1 year ago

If you are still interessted, request to join on Steam.

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching back to me.
I'm interested and will request to join on Steam.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Hello, sorry to bother you. I need some advice regarding a giveaway.
I won a game from this group but it was region locked keys. I don't mind letting the giver to delete the giveaway but their last comment is a bit unclear and I don't want to penalize them if I misunderstood. https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/dSBNU/road-96#nT079rU.
Any advice is appreciated.

7 months ago

I understand it that you should mark it not received.

7 months ago

Alright then, it's been too long, I guess I'll just go with that.
Thanks for looking into it!

7 months ago

Hiya! I want to join the group. :)

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Hello, would like to request a join to the group as Normal member.

I tried to join before but was not old enough on SteamGifts. Not sure if that affects anything.

Thanks for doing the group either way!

1 year ago

Hey blalilulelo,
as far as I can see, you requested to join the group on Steam but cancled that request yourself.
You should be able to request again.

1 year ago

Alrighty, requested again. And yeah cancelled back then.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Great. Thanks again!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Hello, I would like to join the group, thank's :)

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Great, thank’s !

1 year ago

Hi guys!)
So, my previous request was denied (less than two month at SG at that time), but what about now?^.^
I simply don't know how to send a new request at Steam, so I'm here and asking you about it)

1 year ago

Hey DanteFromHell,
your previous request was denied, because you did not comment here before clicking join on Steam. If you would have commented here, you would have been told to wait a little bit longer.

1 year ago

so...what should I do now?
can I become a part of the "gang" or my case's closed? T.T

1 year ago

Have you read all of this topic's original post?

1 year ago

How to apply:

Look down below and check if you meet the requirements for normal or gifter membership
Ask to join here on the forum. (asked in the previous message)
Send a join request for the group on steam. (can't do this, there's still a message from the previous request's denial)
Change your "game details" to public - link (check)
Rules of application normal membership:
Your steamgifts account needs to be at least 2 months old. (check, it's 3 month by now)
You need have won no more than 7 gifts on steamgifts (check, I've won 2).
You need to have your previous wins on steamgifts activated in YOUR account (check, ALWAYS!).
You are not a documented scammer (check, NEVER!)

What else?))

1 year ago

Edit 23rd April 2020: As there are quite a lot users who do not care for the requirements of the gorup and just try to join on Steam, please do not post here afterwards, I probably will not invite you. There might be exception for active SG users who can give a good explanation for their mistake.

As you have not cared to read so far, the group is closed to you.

1 year ago

Dude, seriously? A two years old info? There's SO MUCH happening in my country for the last 9 month that any info from two years prior seems not so relevant to me, sorry.

Also my explanation is I WAS NEW HERE, haven't even knew how to look how much time I'm at SG already, so I've tried to join the group and than realized that I shouldn't do the thing atm in the first place (that's why there was no comment from me here after the Steam request and as far as I know, you can't take the group request back at Steam). Dunno if it's good enough, but it's the only one I have ('cause it's truth).

1 year ago

I am not your dude. If a two years old info is not relevant to you, then the rules of group the group, that were written down 4 years in this thread and 6.5 years ago in the original thread, seems to be even less relevant to you. So, yes, it is a hard pass, as the probability of you causing problems in the group is rather high. You can search for similar answers to join requests in the last couple of months.
For future use, you can cancle your request to join a group on Steam.

1 year ago

That's simply not fair.
I haven't cause any trouble elsewhere and didn't want to cause any here.
And I'm not lucky enough to win something good at SG.
Why are you taking away this possibility from a person who haven't done anything bad and who is living under constant bombardment for the last 9 month?

1 year ago*

hello, I would like to join the group please if possible

1 year ago

Hey Npjp666,
have you read all of this topic's original post?

1 year ago

yes I have

1 year ago

Then you know, that you can not join the group as you requested to join on Steam without posting here before.

1 year ago

I got things around the wrong way because I found the group on steam first, which is my bad and I will obey all the groups rules

1 year ago

did you get my reply?

1 year ago

Hi, want to join. I wined only 3 times since 2018. And one of wins is cheap cosmetic dlc...

1 year ago*

Invited.

1 year ago

Hi, can I join this group as a gifter? I can't send a join request on Steam since I got kicked from the group back when I was in the group as a normal member.

1 year ago

Group invitation sent on Steam.

Nudge me to promote you on Steam, once you are back in the group.

1 year ago

I won my eighth giveaway two days ago and would like to stay on as a gifter, but I was already removed from the group? I went over my entered giveaways after logging in that day to check if I was still in any group giveaways and as far as I know I wasn't lingering in any.

1 year ago

Sent you a friend request on Steam.
As all of your giveaways seem to be NA-locked, are you able to provide giveaways for a broader audience?

1 year ago

So far almost all of them have come from Fanatical; I wasn't sure where to find the region listing for them, but I did find an FAQ answer saying they automatically assign keys based on the region of the buyer, so I've been doing NA out of caution in case they were restricted elsewhere.

1 year ago

I use most Fanatical keys as region free, except there is a warning on the game's Fanatical page or in the bundle's thread here on SG.
Until now I had no problems with giveaways.

This thread explains how you can check if a game's key might be region locked: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/42e7F/is-there-a-way-to-check-if-keys-of-a-certain-game-are-usually-region-locked#6bggKag

1 year ago

Interesting, thank you! Keeping a bookmark on this, it didn't occur to me to check here for clerical info about the bundles.

1 year ago

Hello! Could I join?

1 year ago

Request to join on Steam.

1 year ago

thanks! i sent a request.

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

hello, im pretty new on here and still learning how steamgift works. could i join the group?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Hello, I would like to apply to join the group.

1 year ago

Hey onobrou,
please activate all your wins.
Edit: If you are not able to do so immediately, please cancle your request to join on Steam until you are.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Hello,
both games are now in my library. One of them won't appear to you since it's discontinued, but I can send proof of it being in my library

1 year ago

Invited.

Edit: Kicked. 1 old non activation showing up again.

1 year ago*

hello, for the second time of asking I would like to join the group, i have literally 0 wins in 4 months of being on here

1 year ago

Hey Npjp666,
you got your answer the first time: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/QB1qKyp

1 year ago

I haven't done anything wrong, I requested to join on here and join the steam group thingy, I have no wins, no bans, my steam profile thingy is public, my steam account and account on here is more than 4 months old.

1 year ago

I haven't done anything wrong

Let me quote the Steam page of the group, as you said that you found it there first.

If you want to join the group, follow these steps

1.) read the rules at
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/orrR5/

2.) post there to apply (at the end of the thread!).

3.) request to join here on Steam.
(If you just request to join the group here on Steam, you will be ignored and your request will be denied after a short time!)

Experience told me that users that behave like you do are just trouble in the group. Delining you request is final.

1 year ago

users that ask politely to join the group are trouble? that makes no sense. As I said I did everything that is required to join and you can see that I did do everything. According to the rules you just posted I have done nothing wrong, so you are arbitrary declining my request, which is why I keep on querying your replies.

1 year ago

You requested to join on Steam before asking here. That is "done something wrong" as you did not follow the steps laid out on Steam.

You keep on pushing. That are red flags for rule breaking afterwards.

1 year ago

I did all the things required to join, by your own rules which are posted on here. Maybe if you want things done in a certain way, you should make it ultra clear that it can only be done in one way and post warnings that you will be treated different. The reason I keep on messaging you is because I want join this group and because I do qualify with the groups requirements. If you feel I am being unreasonable I am sorry, but all im doing is standing up for myself because I am being treated unfairly because I am not being treated like others who request to join the group.

1 year ago

Note to myself:
Experience seems to be a good adviser again, user permanently suspended...

10 months ago

Note to myself:
User not permanently suspended anymore, why?

2 months ago

When we were younger, permanent used to be longer.

2 months ago

Hi, could I get an invite?

1 year ago

Click request to join on Steam.
Edit: Seems you found it, invited. Sync Steamgifts.

1 year ago

Cheers, thank you.

1 year ago

Hello, I would like to join please!

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

thank you so much for the opportunity to join this group! Within a day I hit 7 total wins, so I left the group, thanks very much, and I wish you much luck in the future! :)

1 year ago

Enjoy your wins :D

1 year ago

please may i join?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Hiii can i join?

1 year ago

Invited.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

can i join?

1 year ago

Request to join on Steam.

1 year ago

yay! many thanks!

1 year ago

Join requested! Anything else I should do?

1 year ago

Invited. You might want to sync your Steamgfits to Steam now.

1 year ago

It worked!!! Thanks again!!! <3

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.