Friend of mine rings me up. Do I want to watch a movie? His date has left him hanging.

I dimly recall him mentioning he's seeing "the most beautiful redhead you've ever seen"... (He has a thing for gingers)

Alright. Sounds good. Some emotional support for a buddy. I can do that. What kind of movie?

Points me to the trailer.

Looks enjoyable enough. A horror comedy kind of thing. Nice catchy tune they put in there, too!!!

Why did his date not show?

Turns out, she did show up initially. They were trying to pick a movie and had also watched that trailer.

Apparently the first half of the trailer was fine, but the second half has left her in tears. She accused my friend of emotional abuse... He should know that "they used that to turn me into a meme when I was a kid!"

So she stormed out, left my friend open mouthed and confused... And here we are...

Women... Am I right fellas?

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Interesting game. Interesting looking puzzle. Looks like I'll get neither of them! :)

1 year ago

bump

1 year ago

Tomas at it again so soon? And we're back at the movies! Nice :D
I feel this needs more brainpower than I possess today but I'll definitely take a closer look after I manage some sleep.
An intriguing one, that's for sure.

1 year ago

Found both links, found a meme, and yet somehow that's not the meme.

1 year ago

^^^^ Yeah, this :D

1 year ago

⬇️ Same goes for you grez1, this one might be on me :)

1 year ago

Maybe you've already got it right. I've adjusted possible answers after Aldcoran pointed out they are lacking important alternatives.

1 year ago

Yes that was the issue. Thank you. But at that point that I mentioned it, I was stuck on Family Guy.

1 year ago

Even harder than last one
I guess =)

1 year ago

Send my sympathies to your friend!
Bump for solved :)

1 year ago

Mandatory bump for another puzzle and good meme.

1 year ago

Bump for solved!

1 year ago

Ok. This time I really, really give up. 🤣🤣🤣

1 year ago

bump

1 year ago

Hello. Can you tell me how to participate in giveaways through the puzzle? I was sent a link to a puzzle, and after putting it together I was given some incomprehensible text. What to do with it?

1 year ago

Trust me, you do not want to participate in this guys puzzles, they are on the level of i thought of a number, guess what it is :)

1 year ago

Happy cake day bud 😉

1 year ago

Thanks, didn't even notice ^_^

1 year ago

That is, solving the puzzle gives only a hint of solving the riddle? I was given some text after I completed the puzzle, so I have to figure out what to do with it myself, right?

1 year ago

No idea, didn't even bother trying to solve this one. If it's anything like the last one, which it looks like then i suggest skipping it entirely :D

1 year ago

Hey Keniun, are you saying you answered two questions and got some text snippet?

1 year ago

I mean, I put the puzzle together and got some obscure set of letters and numbers, something like "dfkwkef5j50234"

1 year ago

o.O

Are you sure you replied to the correct thread? What you describe has nothing to do with this one.

1 year ago*

you do not want to participate in this guys puzzles, they are on the level of i thought of a number, guess what it is

They're really not. That's what makes them amazing.
Everything you need to solve the puzzle is there. You just have to know where and how to look.

1 year ago

And if i told you to guess a number i thought of, you lack which information exactly?

1 year ago

There's a huge difference between not being able to read your mind and lacking the knowledge and skills needed to solve this puzzle. The former will forever stay guesswork unless you somehow manage to find out how telepathy works, the latter can be acquired by reading general puzzle guides, solving similar puzzles, trying out stuff and googling.

While some people were able to associate stuff fast during solving this puzzle, because they had come across the exact thing in their past, I couldn't, yet I still was perfectly able to solve the puzzle although it probably took me a bit longer and a few more tries than said people. So how about you stop being a negative Nancy and start trying to solve it yourself, thus acquiring skills and knowledge for future puzzles? Pay close attention to the hints given in the OP (and in some other posts in the thread if needed, but the OP was enough for me) and try looking behind the curtains.

1 year ago*

Or you can stop trying to argue with someone who is not interested in said puzzles and just explained his valid point. You like googling and browsing and whatnot to solve puzzles, i like my puzzles clear and precise. Everyone is different. Do what you want. Except telling me to stop being me. If I'm negative, so be it, that't my choice and my right :)

1 year ago

Then at least keep your negativity to yourself and let others enjoy what they like. If you're not interested, go do something you're interested in. But that's probably exactly what you're doing here, right? Trying to ruin the fun for others.

And the validity of the point you're trying to make is at least highly questionable.

1 year ago

The person said they were given the link and have no idea what to do next. Since they didn't find the link themselves it's natural that they will not know what to do next. I may have worded it horribly but the point stands. (horribly is also questionable validity but hey, wcyd)

I can share my negativity all i want, it's called freedom of speech. I guess you'd need a guide to learn about that as well :)

And i agree, my validity is questionable, but your reasoning is as well ^_^

1 year ago

The point is: they are absolutely able to solve the puzzle if they do it right. Reading the guide I linked would've already helped with that. Knowing this "gameplay mechanic" from other puzzles would also have helped with that. They will on the other hand never be able to know the number in your head. That's the difference between a puzzle and guesswork. If you don't get that, you're in the wrong subforum.

Apart from that: this specific person seems to have confused puzzle threads anyways, since this has absolutely nothing to do with this puzzle.

And your point of "you do not want to participate in this guys puzzles" because "they are on the level of i thought of a number, guess what it is" is neither true for this puzzle nor for the last one. I solved both without any mind reading capabilities. It took a while, because they weren't easy to figure out, but they were absolutely solvable and that's the fun part about it.

So far you're just making yourself seem sour you didn't manage to solve the last one and thus you "didn't even bother trying to solve this one". Get over it and at least try it out or just shut up about it and move on to puzzles you can solve in a second if you prefer those.

1 year ago

Heres the thing, i have reported you for constantly telling me to shut up when i have already told you nicely you can't do that.

As i said, if you have fun following guides to solve puzzles that's up to you.
If you think bolding multiply is not the same guesswork as random number then again it's up to you.
I was replying to said person, i didn't tell anything to you before you started bashing me. If they were know your about but were mistaken then they surely can and will solve it on their own.
You can also guess the number but since it's just too much work you have already written it off in your mind as mind reading.

Im done talking with you.

1 year ago

You're still confusing guessing with knowing.

1 year ago

... guess that explains the whole thing though.
Thanks for saving me an hour of arguing with someone who is too stubborn to understand other point of view.

1 year ago

I'm not sure what's funnier... that they reported me for "shut up" after claiming "freedeom of speech" for their negativity or that they blacklisted me so I can't access their <1 giveaway per year. ^^

1 year ago*

Heh blacklists make people disappear, you didn't know that?
Freedom of speech is a funny thing on the internet... it tends to be only about the person claiming it.

1 year ago

Heh blacklists make people disappear, you didn't know that?

I wish it did. ^^

Yes, I know about ESGST.

1 year ago

Oh I just use the Ignore script Amano recommended last year. Does wonders. Wish there was one for the web in general. Or you know, life.

1 year ago

FYI, he didn't know what to mulitply, he just guessed correctly, but hey, you are free to think what you want, i don't really care :)
It's not about stubbornness, it's about facts. But thanks for not arguing.

1 year ago

Heres the thing, i have reported you for constantly telling me to shut up when i have already told you nicely you can't do that.

Please do not waste the mod teams time with nonsense reports.

1 year ago

Already reported, so please don't waste my time with pointless (read as nonsense) comments.

1 year ago

Since they neither insulted, threatened or harassed you on basis of what rule did you report them?

"Mommy this kid at school has been mean to me." ?

1 year ago

Pretty much yeah. Don't know what you mean by neither as i only reported WaxWorm tho

1 year ago

1 year ago

Bump for puzzles I never understand haha

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Darn, I had the right idea right away but lat google lead me astray at first. But not for long ;-)

1 year ago

bump for solved ^^

1 year ago

Bump for solved :")

1 year ago

Curious if i should be focusing on the song, the meme, or the movie. Can't seem to get anything I think would work to work.

1 year ago

The thing highlighted with three exclamation marks is a good starting point 🐇

1 year ago

Finally found the meme. The problem was the formatting.

1 year ago

Adjusted range of accepted answers, thank you Aldcoran!

1 year ago

bump for solved

the name took me quite a few tries to get right...

1 year ago

bump for solved. it's a great game btw :)

1 year ago

Not sure to understand what I am supposed to do this time :(

1 year ago

You'd think Darth Vader would be a bit more of a Sourcerer...

1 year ago

I'm pretty sure I found the meme, but I think to have some serious issues with the answer to your puzzle. I tried all the solutions, but nothing.

1 year ago

You know that you have the right meme when you have the right redhead. If there's no redhead in the meme, it's not the one.

1 year ago

Bump for solved!

1 year ago

Looks like I need a hint to start thinking in the right direction...
Thanks for the puzzle and the giveaway! :)

1 year ago

I've found that listening to music can really help opening your mind.

1 year ago

The three marks were enough. ;)

1 year ago

Funny enough: I don't understand that hint eventhough I solved it. ^^

1 year ago*

You didn't need a hint, that's why. :p

1 year ago

Bump for solved - this one was nostalgic. Thanks for another great puzzle!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.