So, Gamersgate are having an Elder Scrolls sale at the moment, like everybody else.
Unlike everybody else, however, Morrowind is currently 86% off at €2.78 for German customers (€2.36 with the IGN discount)! Go grab it. Do it now.

Alas, our friends in the UK,US and other parts of Europe have to pay quite a bit more (£5.98 / $7.98 / €7.98), so they might want to ask your German buddies to pick it up for them

EDIT: I thought this was all of the EU, but apparently, it's limited to Germany. Sorry about that :/
Screenshot

EDIT 2: Also, Oblivion GOTY is €4.98 (75% Off), GOTY Deluxe €10.00 (60& Off)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Welp, they don't want my Paysafecard.
Someone here willing to buy me 3 Morrowind Keys for a 10€ Paysafecard? Almost 2,00€ profit ;)

1 decade ago

Thanks for the heads up! This is why I love living in Germany sometimes.

1 decade ago

Anyone can get me one key from Gamersgate germany? I can paypal in advance.

1 decade ago

Is there a proxy or smth I can use to be able to see the discount?

1 decade ago

Yes.

Randomly tested this one, seems to work fine.

This might be relevant, too: Clicky

1 decade ago

Kind of seems obvious but you can't use this to buy it for that much, right? And if yes, does that mean trouble for you in the future?

EDIT - nevermind the first question, I'm stupid. The only interesting ting is, can that get me in any trouble? i.e. banning my account or something like that?

1 decade ago

Damn, not available here. If someone is interested in trading a copy of it for HIB6 extra games AND Indie Gala 7, add me on Steam. Thank you! <3

1 decade ago

Im from germany... if someone need i can help :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by ZothOmmog.