Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago*

Diamonds LootPack is up.
Mobile version card and Starter pack card +200 loot coins
You can change the foreign web page to English by clicking button on top right .
But the gift/reward notification seems to disappear from the bottom of page.
https://de.aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/itemmall/free-rewards/gift

Also:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/268420/Aura_Kingdom/
Not sure if you can do anything with the Steam version ,maybe use the starter pack in-game.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I did all they asked me for, but I didn't receive the items from the starter pack, so I can't complete the quest. Takes so long to install, all for nothing. I've done several of these dias quests and I had this or that problem but I could always complete them, I think. Contacted support but I guess it was 1 hour of my life wasted, just to earn some frustration.

4 years ago

As usual donwloading dont start. When try to use different web browser need to put different e-mail. After your information i guess i will pass on this;).

EDIT: ok managed to download after confirmation e-mail (some delay)
EDIT2: Now i have "Ungültiger Code!"=invalid promotion code Cool :)
EDIT3 it is like road through hell - now It can not connect with server (after installing and starting game)
EDIT4: after I logout from web page can not log in again as i am not authorised. This quest is a joke (not a first time).

4 years ago*

You receive the items at level 10.

4 years ago

Lootboy is starting to become more and more useless. Like last time they dont even give a few diamonds when opening these packs.

4 years ago

It happens to a lot of sites like this.
They probably start off ok ,making pizza and beer money .
After a year or two , it either does really well or crashes and burns or someone gets too greedy
Then the next new site pops up ,rinse and repeat.

4 years ago*

And they were not giving away thousands of diamonds either so seriously 2 diamonds is going to break their back??

4 years ago

Since I had the game installed, I figured out all I needed to try again was another code and create another account. Account is made, but that site Fomi linked doesn't give valid codes, tried several - actually I think they're not for the same pack... I need one for the Gaia Starter Pack. If I could get one, I could try again.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Code from the forum link dont work but works this from lootboy.

4 years ago

Strange, mine's okay. Deleted it anyways since causing even one person trouble is enough. Sorry about that.
About the Starter Pack, pretty sure they are in the general pool so if you open more 2000-coin packs you will probably get it sooner or later. Or the wait for someone not doing this quest to give it away.

4 years ago

Code activated on the German version of the site works only in German version of the game. Tired of this BS, uninstalled the game and shredded the cards.

4 years ago

I activated on the german version of the site and played on the english version of the game. Got my items at level 10.

4 years ago

So it's not "playing the tutorial" but advancing to level 10 too? Duh.

4 years ago

If you notice in the top right screen you have features locked by level, the mail was locked at level 10.

4 years ago

What I mean is that the quest card didn't say anything about advancing to level 10. Just finish the tutorial and you get the items. False advertising.

4 years ago

You'll find that sites like these don't concern themselves too much with these details, only to do the bare minimum and keep going, making some kind of profit. It's what you get for free after all.

4 years ago

I guess getting to lv10 worked well enough in your case, but I think it'll be interesting for you that it's not required and you have to play German version to get your goodies as described in the loot card https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/KlxdK0d

4 years ago

I see, so basically Lootboy diamond quests are like art, they are open to interpretation. This is how you know they created a masterpiece. :D

4 years ago

You know, on one hand the game we had to install and play seems to be trash, on the other hand I kinda had fun figuring out what actions satisfy the requirements for screenshot, so I win? Sort of? :)

4 years ago

True, forget Stanley Parable or Pony Island, the Lootboy folks are the real masters of meta games. :D

4 years ago

LOL you reminded me of an old abandonware forum thread where people had a deep dive on getting some puzzle-adventure to run, which ended with conclusion that running it was probably a better puzzle than the game itself ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

After activating the code, did the page tell you that the status is "Ausstehend" which means pending I guess? Or did it say something else?
Because I got to lv10 and can't see whatever I'm supposed to get anywhere.
I got some Gaia items, but not the ones listed in starter pack, I think those were from a login reward mail.

4 years ago

Same here :) Did you get flying guy near your char? I sent screenshot (I was level 12) with that guy and quest was approved.

4 years ago

Flying guy, you mean that Eidolon thing?
Like this? https://i.imgur.com/es9OhlX.png
EDIT Also, by "Same here" do you mean you didn't get starter pack stuff either?
And one more thing: did you have inventory open in your screenshot or just a shot of your character?

4 years ago*

Yep, that guy.
"Same here" = I thought that I need to put some clothes (hat, boots, etc with the Gaia in the name of item) on my char and these items will appear in item shop right from the start, but didn't see anything like that. I saw in Eidolon's description word Gaia and assume that this is what I need.

4 years ago

So the starter pack only seems to work properly in the German version https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/KlxdK0d Funny that your screenshot got approved without that stuff :)

4 years ago

I followed your advice and my screenshot was approved too. Which makes no sense since the character is wearing the Custom Shining Crusader Outfit costume, not the Gaia set like they specified. Even they don't know what they really want from the quest. :D

4 years ago

I didn't pay attention to that part, sorry. :(

4 years ago

You open the mail in one of those icons around the minimap (top-right). The mail icon is situated about south-west. Click it, you'll have a message, select it and on the bottom right of the window, press "take".

4 years ago

15 diamonds for the quest. Quest is: "Finish the tutorial, make a screenshot of your character wearing the recieved items".

4 years ago

2nd Diamond Pack with no direct diamonds. Great direction "work for those diamonds like good users, since most of you are home and unemployed"

4 years ago

Just to clarify to people about current Aura Kingdom diamond quest:

• Quest card text says that after the tutorial, you get the Gaia items in the item shop. That's FALSE.
  • You receive them by ingame mail. Mail is unlocked when reaching level 10. Takes about... Dunno 75-90 minutes.
  • You open the mail in one of those icons around the minimap (top-right). The mail icon is situated about south-west. Click it, you'll have a message, select it and on the bottom right of the window, press "take".
  • I recommend you to take the screenshot with your character sheet open so you see the Gaia items equipped.

That's all. If I knew I had to play so long, besides the long and troublesome installation, I wouldn't have started. And now they better accept my screenshot!

(Note that I know we're getting all this stuff basically for free, I'm not complaining about that... That we should get more by doing less - that's not my point, tho wouldn't it be nice? But they keep putting wrong instructions that only give troubles and don't benefit neither part.)

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Well to be honest, first, I have lots of time and little money. And second, I did it more for being stubborn about doing it than anything. If i knew at the beginning the time it took, I wouldn't have done it. And technically nothing is free, but this at least doesn't cost me money.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

So out of morbid curiosity I installed the German client. (it took even longer to download than the English one)
And the instructions in loot card are actually correct if you're using that rather than English client!
I'm not sure what exact moment is "after tutorial" (probably after you wake up in the town) but on lv8 I pressed 'i' and the starter pack items were there on the right side of the window https://i.imgur.com/QhCG4dD.png so reaching lv10 and getting mail is not required.
And the item status on https://de.aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/itemmall/cart/purchase-history changed from Ausstehend (pending) to Ausgeliefert (delivered).
So now I have a proper screenshot, but I've already sent the screenshot from English version so I guess we'll see how that works :)

EDIT: At least that's how it seems to work if activate your Gaia Starter Pack thorough German link provided in the card. Did anyone try to enter it on English site rather then use the link?
EDIT2: Just checked my lv12 character in English version and he has the same "Gaia"-stuff as the German one, so apparently the chest you get in mail on lv10 has the same stuff (just without Character slot card or inventory extensions).
FINAL EDIT: My screenshot from English version just got approved, which is a bit amusing since I didn't have the inventory open and I don't think Gaia-clothes affect character model, so I could probably just make a screenshot without bothering with neither starter-pack nor leveling for mail.

4 years ago*

Told ya.

4 years ago

Yep.

4 years ago

Is the tutorial understandable without knowing any German? I'm tempted to redownload the German client since I won't be able to do the quest until my work is done anyway.

4 years ago

You can change in-game language to English.

4 years ago

I didn't see the setting to change the language that InSpec mentioned, but the game basically plays itself so barely any German knowledge is required. All you have to do is click Ende to skip the dialogue, click the objective in quest window on the right to make the character go there automatically and press 1, 2, 3 and 4 to use abilities in battle.

4 years ago*

4 years ago*

Thanks !

4 years ago

Aura Kingdom – Gaia Starter Pack : GR-KBQQ-QERV-1FQ8-82GW

4 years ago

I don't know if anyone wrote it but there's a new code - ZoneGG

4 years ago

I think it was 5 diamonds.

4 years ago

5/1000

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks !

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

Oh, thanks! This one almost went under the radar :)

4 years ago

SS: Guacamelee... f**k

4 years ago

Code: ZoneGG

4 years ago

+5 dia, Thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks! Got 5 diamonds and 1000 coins.

4 years ago

Thanks! :)

4 years ago

Aura Kingdom – Gaia Starter Pack
GR-0RF4-47UX-0F3S-F836
GR-SZJ0-873M-RAHB-ULDU
GR-PEPH-G1TL-D80Y-97Z7
GR-0PZ1-6150-AHNR-1T7T
GR-U58R-Z1VT-G6S5-2TFT
GR-P2M6-TQ56-T7AH-S9PQ
GR-VFBS-0GHE-YKY6-Y99F
GR-F5H8-K6HR-7M0A-62WU
GR-3V8P-MWUB-9SJA-ZAGX
GR-E08W-TQKW-E7UG-JQ0V
GR-75LF-NKLR-TDAW-A1F7
GR-L2JW-U28U-36NB-H9QY
GR-7E36-MZDM-56RZ-50YM

Lords of the Arena - Welcome Pack
IkiCuEmL
ldiIR1w4

Bundesliga Match Attax 2019/20 – Limited Edition Bundle
LBLMTDED
LBMEGABD
LBSTARTR
LBMINIBD
LBONDMND

The Cycle: LootBoy Exclusive Weapon Skin
SLNZY-CDSQV-2CJBW-D6VK2
AV9QD-GFZ26-629XA-TS8SH
LJX3G-PGCHZ-C7P3K-UE527

Dark Orbit – High Orbit Pack
DTB6-ZAMR-SFQ7-ENHG
DTB6-ZP9E-XCYP-6YSQ
DTB7-1WPG-E3RY-B1NM
DTB7-0A2Q-P8SU-D4KA

ARMY WARS - Starter Pack (worth 10€)
AW7P72PEYU
AWK2N3MDDK
AW9M29X79H
AW27463U58

ARMY WARS – 2500 Platinum (worth 25€)
AWPLPR6XHF
AWJ6EEKP77

FootLOL: Epic Fail League
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/footlol-epic-fail-league/download/WPhSYzPRmx8zkeyXPYbDVaGkqV5p-jNrh5Zn6Hvf9mu4cHKhaJBrSMn8p

Starter Pack for ARK: Survival Evolved (Android/iOS)
LBOIWCANHR2
LBOIY4HET3L
LBOIK3132T9
LBOIATX2AT6

Fruit Lockers Reborn!
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/fruit-lockers-reborn/download/WyMuPxPkQ92PHiMiN51kvUdA9Jw23-qhfSvqnw8RL3S58qegFN48jJ3zv

Mobile Royale – Starter Pack (worth $250)
WV8Z5S9B

Atlas Server: 7 days public server with 10 slots
4XQ3-F66T-S4HM

DOFUS: Hapony & Clomane
F6AX5HEMQU3P9AQR

War and Magic – Construction Pack (worth €5)
1063NAgGRuE7ziS
1063NAH6y1fhm3p

Taso 3D – Starter Pack (worth €9)
LOOTBOY

Skyforge - Silver Prize Pack (EU)
SF3229SIEUZQ8UPV3B4WQDWNSE
SF3229SIEUK1UG9LB81IWHL45K

Gods and Glory – Starter Pack
e9c2rubp11

Desert Operations: Diamond-Coupon
MAT23A6Z467EVBY5KWKR
MTU9K9ME59NURXHXXMFJ

Heroes Journey - Level 6 Starter Pack
4BA9-D0C2-7AFB-92FF-4547

Farmerama - Susis Super-Booster
FAB2-1C1P-7RSS-7DDA
FAB2-1CHZ-M6PC-9ZQV
FAB2-1CMG-60BM-YWV5

Stein.world – Steam Starter Pack (worth €14)
4keggwlog4bxsrfv

PC Fútbol Stars – 1150 Medals
6N6AUJFK
YOVY0ZUW

PC Fútbol Legends – 7,000 coins
5FJK1BFX

LootBoy paint mod for your ships in "X4: Foundations"
HDMD-2UZU-6RZS-RHKP

30% discount at Players Dynasty
90W8G-7Z9XO-ATSM9-QM48P

WAKFU: Tofu Costume
HC95V5TVW4GB5P49

Dofus: Pacman-Set
ARTXD32VFRBE8TC

Seafight Booster Pack
SFT1-0BGA-RU40-DUQV

Farmerama - Party Pack
FAB1-Q409-GZK6-VZ7W
FAB1-Q4BS-2V0G-6U7U

25$ Starter Pack for Khan Wars (Int.)
11-WN4-ASGXQ

Dragon Champions – Orc Mage Pack (worth €10)
LOOTBOY

TROVE – Level Booster
JF9YLLHDLQM2PW7P63LR

RIFT – Racing Snail Mount
GNZZP6KLQZX6KX2KY3MM
GP226GTK2Z97C3Z2EZGZ

Gods and Glory – Starter Pack
ebzgcb3e7d
eapro3o7tk
ebuv0ba8ox

Rise of Angels Starter Pack
m926u572

Castle Clash – Starter Pack (Wert 200€)
7SE2TH6E

Metal Assault – 10€ Starter Pack
94VOPK34

4 years ago*

Thanks for all. I tried FootLOL but it was taken.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

SS: Dream Pinball 3D

Funny key, starts with FCK

4 years ago

DZ:Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 3(shit for 1.48$ without cards)

4 years ago

I actually like and play this series. It's flawed sure, but a fun story to pass the time.

4 years ago

Yup. I wish I would win one of the Space Pilgrim Academy series. The original series is great and I have no doubt Academy will be too but no good deal in a bundle so far...

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I didn't see that, you got me there. :)

4 years ago

Просто не заинтересован в инди играх и 2d,никнейм не имеет никакого смысла

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

New comic code: 150

4 years ago

Thanks! Added to the list :)

4 years ago

Thanks.

4 years ago

thank you

4 years ago

Finally after so many years, first time get steam $5 from SS.
Thanks Lootboy.

4 years ago

FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "ZONEGG" HAS EXPIRED

4 years ago

4 years ago

Either I am very unlucky .. either they are giving away only crap Steam keys.
In the last 3 diamond packs I got only games that were free at some point on various stores.: Galactic civlization 2, Grey goo, Dirt 3

4 years ago

Grey Goo was given away in the past? Shame, I must have missed it somehow.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)