Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

There's an extra diamond available from the Quests.

3 years ago

Not on BR, sadly

3 years ago

Maybe you checked when there were already two? For me there was only one earlier today, now there was another one.

3 years ago

Not available to me either, MK.

3 years ago

Nop, just one:

View attached image.
3 years ago

Extra5 is expired!

3 years ago

Supreme Steam: Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan

3 years ago

Lucky)

3 years ago

nice

3 years ago

this game is in my wishlist, gg :)

3 years ago*

SS: Earth Atlantis

3 years ago

DZ: 5$ finally. So it is real https://imgur.com/f4b8haZ
Weird but I can't activate the code Lel. Looks like doesn't work in Russia

3 years ago*

Give it to a friend whose currency is in Euros and ask him to buy something off the Steam Market and trade it to you. Then sell that item later.

3 years ago

maybe use vpn? i don't know.

3 years ago

Напиши в поддержку Lootboy, с большой вероятностью ключ заменят. Проблемы с ключами для кошельков появились после недавнего обновления региональной политики Steam, поэтому ключ из Европы может не активироваться в России и наоборот.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Вообще на платиру продают ключи на разные суммы с возможностью конвертации в валюту аккаунта. Судя по количеству и отсутствию отрицательных отзывов, вроде система работает и по сей день, но сам не пробовал, так что 100% утверждать не могу. А именно подарочные стимовские рублевые карты не видел, к сожалению.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

you can contact steam and they replace it

3 years ago

Not Steam, but Lootboy.

3 years ago

but in the error from steam they DO say you should contact them
anyway contact both? :))

3 years ago

As far as i know are russian ones forbidden at their site because too much cheated with up to 56 accounts.

3 years ago

This was years ago and has already been mentioned multiple times as outdated. Instead it's simply that Steam introduced regions for wallet cards too.
Considering how much time you spend here, you should be aware of both. But it seems your "Russians cheat!" is something you simply can't hold back.

3 years ago

1) I wrote "as far as i know" ... i am not god and don't know everything.
2) I don't think i needed to highlight the changed wallet redeem practice after users above me mentioned it before.
3) I don't known that the other thing is outdated. I am not from RU and i am not more very active. If you think thats different or not.
4) I have no "Russians cheat", special because i have russian friends too but it is no secret that a lot more cheaters and bad apples come from a few regions/countries. And yes RU/CIS is one of them, besides brazil and turkey to give a few examples.
I work in the "security" field for Publishers, devs and normal groups. So i think i know from what i talk with that countries/regions and
5) Maybe i should highlight it again - i don't say or think that all from there are bad users or bad apples. :o)

3 years ago

Racism.

3 years ago

What a bullshit :-D (the BL too)

3 years ago

I saw you earlier with russophobic posts. When someone attributes some bad features to a nation and it happens systematically, it's called racism. I don't understand why you still post on this site.

How sane person thinks? Many Internet attacks come from Russia, probably it's because Russians sell Russian VPNs, proxies and botnets to hackers from all of the world.

How racist person thinks? "Bad apples duuuh... No I'm not racist hehe he no no)"

3 years ago

Russophobic ?
Lol what a bullshit with partly russian friends :o). Thats so stupid that it would fit in a very bad trash movie :-D

Did you want to say that it don't give a higher ammount of cheaters and multiaccounters from the RU/CIS region (and other ones, i gave examples above) ?

All my russian friends think that there are more as in a lot of other countries and they aren't happy about it.
Are they russophobic too ? Or is it allowed that they write/say it because they come from the same country/region ? Would it be racism to think it is ok that users from russia can write it but one from germany can't ?

I don't say "systematically" something. I talk about the things i have experience, and that are bad apples at sg and other places (steam groups, discords and so on, so clear facts.
I don't read somewhere something in the internet about cheating from RU/CIS and have then a opinion on that base.

I am very sure that you don't find negative stuff i said about russia or russian people.
Because the reality is i like russia much more as the USA :o)
Damn and that as russophobic, that must destroy your view of the world :-D

I am very known as dislike cheaters. Not limited to where they are born or do there bad stuff.

Ps.: My cheater and multiaccounter experiences have nothing to do with your written >>"Many Internet attacks come from Russia, probably it's because Russians sell Russian VPNs, proxies and botnets to hackers from all of the world."<<, so please don't mix your stuff with mine together.

3 years ago*

You cant be racist to white people.

Did I do it right?

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

English is not my native language... and the quality depends at easy facts as how much sleep i had, how much other stuff i do and so one.

russian ones = russians in this case. It weren't hard to understand it correct, if someone wanted to understand it right of course ;o)

People from russia were forbidden to use the site in the past.
Golwar say they lifted that at some point. I don't know that so take the info you think is correct.

And sure can a company say and enforce rules like "we don't want to have visitors/users from country/region X and we don't give them wins/prices". Their house, their rules, easy as that.

And to be very clear, i write what i want and not what you try to dictate me.
Nikita a easy solution for you are "Don't read my comments if you don't like them" ;o) -or install a script that hide my comments-

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

To answer you with your words:

"I guess its useless but I try to explain it one last time."<<

"Yes, sure a site can try to prevent you from visiting it, thats works till you use vpn though...But I like I said before...the commentator had problems with ACTIVATING a code, a code he already GOT."<<

You don't get it... or don't want to.
If it isn't allowed to use a site from your country and you circumvent that with a VPN, get a win, can't activate the win and then write their support... then it still isn't allowed to have and recieve a new/working win and that maybe result in a not so nice experience when they find it out.

But it is a unnecessary detailed talk .... after Golwar wrote that users from russia aren't blocked anymore.

3 years ago

Ignore him, several users on this site are totally russophobic, he's one of them. They appear every time when Russia is mentioned, and start to spread hate.

3 years ago

rolls his eyes

3 years ago

Contacted both Steam support and Lootboy.
Steam support answered:
It looks like there may be a few reasons why you're not able to register this code.

• You may be entering the code with a typo in it. Please make sure you're entering the code exactly as it is shown, printed in the card.
  • Your code may be still waiting for activation. Sometimes it takes a while for the activation to take after the purchase. Please wait a little longer and then try again.
  • The code's currency may be different from the currency of your region.

In all of the above cases, if you are certain you've entered the code correctly, or waited for quite a while for the activation, or the code's currency is different from your region's currency, we recommend that you get in touch with the retailer who sold you the card to discuss refund or replacement options. We at Steam are not able to register this code on your behalf

So I'm waiting for LootBoy response

3 years ago

I won 10$ in the steam pack too, i was not able to redeem the wallet code, im waiting for the lootboy support response too.

3 years ago

SS: Shadowrun Returns Deluxe

3 years ago

Code BIGBROTHER has expired

3 years ago

Thanks! :)

3 years ago

SS: The ship: Murder party. Lootboy rng god hates me.

3 years ago

SS: Duplicate code

3 years ago

I removed that one from my wishlist a while ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

Thanks <3

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

3 years ago

LN-SF2 expired

3 years ago

3 years ago

The code "Lion5" has expired!

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks, lootgirl! :3

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

The Uncertain : RTGJW-VYNBB-KNRJK

3 years ago

taken by ninja xd
anyway thank you for the chance

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

wow that was nice pull!! I wish I got that lucky

3 years ago

From someone that, look as she, is in some way connected with Lootboy....

3 years ago

That was in a common pack for 2k coins? :O

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Ah, ok. I'm not that unlucky then ^^

3 years ago

Thanks for games!!

3 years ago

You're welcome. Have fun :)

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thanks for Fort Defense! (Dyna Bomb is still available)

3 years ago

arcade - FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR CONTACT OUR SUPPORT.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Just worked for me.
Sometimes does that if the page hasn't finished loading or some third party cookies are blocked.

3 years ago

Yep, now it works.
Thanks!

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Perfect, Thanks!

3 years ago

And that makes 100, thanks !

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :3

3 years ago

Limit reached

3 years ago

Wow, 4 working codes with 5 diamonds each at a time.

3 years ago

SS : IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946...

I just managed to trade the one i got from Fanatical mystery bundles, and now this...

3 years ago

SS pack: Crazy Machines 3
Bonus pack (you got scammed here's some cards don't cry pack): The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG) - ask me if you want this

3 years ago

SS pack: Fall of Light (picture) - Fantasy Wars (description). I don't know wich one it is.

3 years ago

Usually it's the one in the description; I've had several of these where there's one incoherence. You can contact support about it (give all the details of the card and which games appear where) and they'll fix the card so all title, pics and description show the real game behind the code to redeem.

3 years ago

Aha last time it happened to me the right one was the one in the picture...
They can't even be consistent in the inconsistencies.

3 years ago

:-D LOL

3 years ago

That's why I used "usually" and suggested to contact support. It's really the only way to know for sure, and they always solved it quickly for me. Good luck!

3 years ago

You are right. It was Fantasy Wars, i just used the code.

3 years ago

Last time i contacted support for the same issue and they didnt give a fuck, not even a bot response

3 years ago

bucksbucks - Redemption limit reached!

3 years ago

steelguys - Redemption limit reached too

3 years ago

Thank you! :)

3 years ago

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Got 450 coins for reading comics. Not 100% sure only saw +450 for a sec.

3 years ago

You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)

Also you can only read 4 comics max per day. After that you won't get any coins.

3 years ago*

Ye i knew that is why I sad that. It might be because i shreadded the card before that and it just sum up all the coins that's why i write that I'm not 100% sure.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.