Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Boom5 = expired

3 years ago

Thank you :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Genshin GTNAVLN4NPK9

3 years ago

SS: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind

Gold Rush: 4x Easter Egg cards and AER

Looks like gold rush is giving 4 easter eggs instead of the normal 4 lootcards. Exchanged it for a loot ticket. Does anyone know where to use the loot ticket to get a pack? I tried looking everywhere but I can't find an option to use the loot ticket.

3 years ago

to use the loot ticket, go to the main page like you are going to buy a loot pack, after you select the pack, you will see loot ticket as an option to purchase it instead of paypal, etc.

3 years ago

Thank you! Got it.

3 years ago

what is gold rush?

3 years ago

Every 10th premium lootpack you open, you get 1 gold rush pack for free. It generally contains a steam game and 4 lootcards.

3 years ago

Damn, i opened my bi-annual tenth premium lootpack something like 2 days ago...

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

New Diamonds Quest LootPack:

Do you have what it takes to become the richest Empire tycoon in town? LootBoy will reward you with 10 diamonds. This quest can only be completed on your phone.

CH, AT, DE (Android/Amazon/Huawei): https://www.lootboy.de/loots/6061d0c9255b63001c6b857f
CH, AT, DE (iOS only): https://www.lootboy.de/loots/604a2a1d84dd94001c6b9fce

Ends at: 2021-04-02.

3 years ago

New Easter Eggs pack available

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

H4PPY345T3R
5d 1000coins

3 years ago

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks TexWilleri ,still working.

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Thank you! :)

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

i don't see easter egg packs on the website -- do i need to use the app or something?

3 years ago

3 years ago

50 Primogems RBNBV5N4D6PM

3 years ago

f2p steam Heavy Metal Machines - Dirt Devil Pack
GKVLC-WWH??-FYY!0
?=5+4 !=3+3

3 years ago

Got used from a mute one...

3 years ago

SS: Steam $5 card :)

Now, the question is, how does it work? I've heard some rumors, that we can no longer transfer to our Steam Wallet foreign currencies, and my native currency is Polish zloty (PLN). No VPN here, so I've been logged to LootBoy form Poland. If I reveal the card, will it turn out to be in my currency? Or how should I go about claiming my prize? Or are the rumors wrong?

3 years ago

There was a time when Steam was migrating their gift cards to a new system. But ATM you should have no problem. The card would say $5, but when activating the code you will actually receive the amount in probably another currency (I'm in Spain and I got it in Hong Kong Dollars) and automatically converted to your own currency.

So yes, go ahead and redeem it - if something goes wrong, contact support and they'll provide you with a redeeming code valid for your country, but I think that's something from the past, you should have no problems nowadays.

And congrats!

3 years ago

Oh, thank you very much. I'm glad, that it's no longer a case. I don't hunt for freebies too much lately, so I wasn't sure, how it works now.

3 years ago

CSNTUM6LF7H9 50 primogems

3 years ago

I can't see the Easter egg pack on the site and the direct link from here don't work for me(I'm in US) https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/3UbWjLp it just says lootpack not found.
I guess I'll be sitting this one out.

3 years ago

Same here...
From the website:

Terms
The EasterEggs exchange market is active worldwide in the period from 04/04/2021 to 04/08/2021 23:59. The EasterEggs Lootpack is only available once per day per user and can contain EasterEgg LootCards, which can be exchanged for the Happy Easter Special LootPack, Diamonds or LootTickets via the LootBoy App from 04.04.2021 until 08.04.2021. The EasterEgg LootCards can also be collected via other Premium LootPacks by purchasing a bundle of 10.

3 years ago

It is on the main page between the Lootcoin and the Adam Wolfe packs at the top. Strange if you're in US that you don't see it.

3 years ago

Looks like it will only be avaiable for 4 days Wordwide (april 4 to april 8).

3 years ago

This is also on the US website, right above the hardware prize list:

Note: The Happy Easter Special LootPack is only available from 04.04.2021.

Looks like the US will get it, too, just not yet.

3 years ago

I got a key for the Amnesia Collection, which I wanted to give away in the lootboy group. This collection doesn't come up when I try to make a giveaway, though. Is it okay to set the giveaway for one of the games in the collection, in this case?

3 years ago

No, your giveaway must match the game/bundle you're giving away. Sometimes names mismatch but the contents must be the same.

In your case, the original Amnesia Collection bundle was removed and replaced by Amnesia Re-Collection which includes the Rebirth one:
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/20170/Amnesia_Recollection/
(Not in the SG database either)

The steps you have to follow is to open a ticket to request it to be added, or in this case, readded. Top menu, support, create a new ticket, and choose "Add game to list" in the dropdown. Then add the name of the bundle and a source for it, in this case SteamDB.info:
https://steamdb.info/sub/36631/
And wait. Soon you'll be able to do the proper giveaway.

3 years ago

That's not entirely true JMM72. You COULD make a giveaway for one of the games within the collection (that's what TrilledMeow asked), so long as it's included in the key. At the end of the day, the winner is getting more than they entered for, so it's not a problem. Either way, it will be 0CV, so it won't matter too much.

For example. If I had a key for a Deluxe Edition of a really great game, and it's DLCs were only a soundtrack and some art books, I would give that away on here as the base game to stop people who already own the base game from entering. They don't need to waste a perfectly good game key for a soundtrack.

Just to clarify, Amnesia Collection does not contain Rebirth, so you can't give the Lootboy key away as Re-collection.

3 years ago*

That's like the people who write "by entering this giveaway you agree to delete it if key doesn't work". It's not enforceable and no part in the guidelines says anything like that. Guidelines about making a giveaway are very clear: "Giveaways need to accurately reflect the game being given away. If the game is not available in the giveaway list, please contact support to have the game added, instead of posting the giveaway under an incorrect name."

Sure, if I enter for one game and receive two, I'm not complaining, and I doubt people who does that will get reported. But it's not the way it should be done. Let's say it's a case of "you can enter if you own one of the two games". If you make the giveaway for one of the games, owner of that one but not the other couldn't enter. For example, that'd be one case where there's a trouble. That's why moderators insist on reflecting exactly what the giveaway contains. Just because you can do something, it doesn't mean it's the way it should be done.

3 years ago

No, it's completely different.

The GAs need to accurately INCLUDE everything that you say you are giving away, but there is nothing to suggest that it can't have that and more. Many people have given away keys for collection and will sometimes say "also includes..." in the description, when they didn't have another option. That has never been frowned upon. And I doubt anyone has ever gotten in trouble for that. If they did, that would be wrong.

I have given away base games when infact the key for for a deluxe edition. That is my right to choose if I want to receive less CV for my GA than I would otherwise. And I will do it again if I need to because people are greedy and will enter for a soundtrack. Just the way it is around here. The GA accurately contains everything it says it does, the base game. The addition of a useless DLC isn't deceptive, it's a bonus.

Guidelines are there to prevent people cheating the system by deliberately trying to get more CV, by pretending it's for a deluxe edition, or deliberately giving away a key to a similar named game under the guise of a more expensive game, and so on and so forth.

3 years ago*

Thanks, I was going to give up on it and drop the key somewhere otherwise.

3 years ago

Can someone explain me what LootTicket is doing? I cannot find this information and I'm thinking if I should grab a few more easter eggs tickets to take it, or just took diamonds.

3 years ago

You can change a lootticket for one pack, so 4 eggs equal 100 diamonds. If you take diamonds, with 4 eggs you only get 40 diamonds. LootTickets are the best investiment. Unless you wanna go for the hardware pack.
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/1BKrrjS

3 years ago

Thanks. I didn't notice this talk earlier

3 years ago

Everything you need to know is here : https://www.lootboy.de/merchant/eastereggs
Summary : keep them until you have 4 easter tickets, and get a loot ticket with them.

3 years ago

What is the proccess I have to make when I already have a loot ticket to buy a SS pack? I don't find the way

3 years ago

I found it,
go to the main page, select a lootboy pack, the ones that says 0,99euros, select "get it" ( i dont know how is display in your lenguaje)
and when you ara going to "pay" there are options like Paypal etc, and there is the "lootboy ticket", select and go ahead, it gives you the Pack

3 years ago

I supose I have to wait until I have one lootboy ticket so it appears on the payment options

Thank you!

View attached image.
3 years ago

I like how you wrote everything in english except language :)

3 years ago

yeahh.. my english basic, and sometimes happends

3 years ago

Oh my, thank you so much for this!
I always check the premium packs from the diamonds section and obviously, you can't use a ticket to get a pack from there, only diamonds. I never thought to go to the main page to select a premium pack.

3 years ago

Easter Eggs are not available for me in the US. Says it's starting on the 1st.

3 years ago

same problem for me.. maybe lootboy doesnt want to ship hardware all the way to the USA?
I'm not sure. Hopefully he comes up with something for us.

3 years ago

I got duplicated Amnesia Collection key from SS, where should i report?

3 years ago

Check the opening post, lots of useful info there.

If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com

3 years ago

ok thanks

3 years ago

i got duped arma tactics too, so sad

3 years ago

tech support will give you a new lootpack

3 years ago

Is this a bug?

View attached image.
3 years ago

probably, but loot coins return still 400

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

SS: Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon

3 years ago

New diamond code: VVK5

3 years ago

Also 1000 coins for me :)

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Happy cake day!

3 years ago

Thx :)

3 years ago

thx

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

3 years ago

2k LootCoin Pack - itch.io code for the PC game "Marble Duel". Also Steam DLC "Sepulchral Guard – Warhammer Underworlds: Online".

Nice surprise, though I was curious, if Easter Eggs may drop from them - bought 10, no egg so far.

3 years ago

It's been a while since i've had an itch.io game, i'd say 6 months easy. Got 10 Lootcoin packs to test, and got nearly only the usual shit (+ the Warhammer online pack).

3 years ago

congratulation
30x LootCoin Pack only crap

3 years ago

Just got the same dlc from an easter egg pack

3 years ago

SS: Whispering Willows

3 years ago