Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

【Megumin's Words】

Well at least this last Sticker Collection I'll recommend people to join, submit reward is 200 💎 just watching 10 ads per day to reach the minimum 1100 points.

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻July Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
Nothing interesting...      ?? Unknown ??
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
Nothing interesting... ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
10 months ago*

10 months ago

More likely they're new cards, there weren't any LB 114 card before.

But now is too messy from those 260 cards, idk which one belongs to which category so not sure how to make a chart this time.

10 months ago

Squad Builder Shape doesn't appear in my browser nor app. Clicking on the links say "lootpack not found", or takes me to the collection but I can't access the packs from there either.

10 months ago

It seems like they made it only reachable in Mobile Apps - Play section.

View attached image.
10 months ago

Strange place to put it. But good if they want to make the Play section more popular.
I still have it available in the cards section with the other collections, in the website, but I still can't access the packs neither in the web nor the app. I guess it'll be fixed tomorrow, I remember (blurrily) that it happened once to me with another collection, first day wasn't available for me.

10 months ago

Well it's already like that for 1 day already. (Today is Day 2) so maybe LootBoy will realize it later or until someone notifies them?

10 months ago

So is it safe to trash low value cards this time or will there be those level up your cards events again?

10 months ago

To be honest idk, if basing on past Squad Builder Sticker Collections, there wasn't any Upgrade cards challenges.
But other Sticker Events have them, so not sure how will LootBoy do now, since they changed the whole thing.

• No more card category
  • Added cards with lower rating that wasn't available before
  • Mobile App Only Sticker Pack
  • 10 Packs per day from said pack
  • 200 💎 for submit rewards

Really nothing is following any of the previous events. So I'd say better save them just in case LootBoy doesn't come up with any surprise.

10 months ago

You‘re right, better safe than sorry :)

10 months ago

it says on the pack:

2. Build and upgrade your team in the Squad Builder Collection.

Tip: Complete Weekly Challenges and collect your Daily Boost every day to earn better Player Stickers for your team.

so i can assume we will get upgrade challenges

10 months ago

I think it also said that in the previous squad collection and we never got any challenge. It's probably just copy/paste.

10 months ago

If we can't upgrade... cards over 100 are very rare, at least in my experience.

10 months ago

In the last squad builder the ones that I got over 100 were around 110 so I only needed high 80s and 90s to get my collection over the 1100 threshold

10 months ago

Happy cake day :D

10 months ago

thanks

10 months ago

Happy cakeday as well!

10 months ago

Happy cake day!

But you still need some 100+ cards .. :D

10 months ago

Happy cakeday

10 months ago

high 90s and up since I have everything above 85(lowest) and highest is 102 and I barelly have 987

10 months ago

Happy 🍰day!

Well the min you'll need for each slots this time is 100 per slot. (11 Slots, 1100 min rating)

10 months ago

Even cards over 90 are rare, the top 3 on the leaderboard haven't reached 1100 points yet...

10 months ago

Even the same 800 rating to submit info was copied over 😅

10 months ago

Where's the squad builder discovery pack? It keeps telling me not found?

10 months ago

Same, still not working on web nor app.

10 months ago

Strange, I know there is a link that isn't working, but it should be accessable under "Play"->"Collections"->"Collection packs". Is is not there for you guys?

View attached image.
10 months ago*

Oh yes, only in the Discovery Pack

10 months ago

Its app only.

10 months ago

New comic code - ALTTP
1 000 🪙

Valid codes:
Redeem here

Code Reward
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
10 months ago*

FUSE & LINK expired.

10 months ago

Thank you! Removed

10 months ago

LINK10 just expired

10 months ago

Thanks! Removed

10 months ago

Takeoff or npen or kxng expired
Hijoe10 expired

10 months ago

Thank you! Codes were removed

10 months ago

ALTTP Expired

➡️ Everything else working fine as of rn

10 months ago

Thank you!

10 months ago

WANDERFUL expired

9 months ago

Thanks! Code was removed

9 months ago

REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "FRAY" HAS EXPIRED

9 months ago

Thank you! Code was removed

9 months ago

1986 Expired

Everything else still working as of rn

9 months ago

Thank you! Code was removed

9 months ago

❌ LIKE

9 months ago

Removed. Thank you! 💟

9 months ago

You're welcome! 💟

9 months ago

LINK10 - 10d

10 months ago

thanks ;)

10 months ago

Thank you kind man!!!

10 months ago

Thanks))

10 months ago

TNX!

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

I have to admit that I already have a pretty awesome collection of 73-75 cards in the new collection.

10 months ago*

Same here. But today I've got one 100 card

10 months ago

I got card 117 literally the first one from the first pack. After that mainly 73-75, and sometimes not bigger than 85.

10 months ago

5 days, 50 cards and 0 cards above 100, so I still very very far away

10 months ago

Is that any benefit for buying 25 packs supreme steam all in once now?
Is that any other pack better than supreme steam?

10 months ago

CS:GO can give you 100EUR instead of just 50.

10 months ago

It depends on what you want, but Supreme Steam and CSGO are the best ones for Steam credit.
However I'd wait for one of the "guaranteed credit" promos, if that's what you're after.

10 months ago

What about Among Us Airship? There're different descriptions for top prizes for those, can't remember them exactly though, smth like 'steam credit' and ....um, 'credit card' where credit means steam credit

10 months ago

That's a nice find. No skins or CSGO items, just steam credit and games. And it has the 100 bucks gift card as CSGO.
I hope to remember it next time there's a guaranteed credit promo. Thanks for the info!

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

what about skins and other CS items (worth selling), do they drop more often than credit?

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Thanks you all for the opinion. I will wait "guaranteed credit" promo and pick CS:GO when the promo come.

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

G9HXV-BB6CD-?G2?F
?=D

10 months ago

ninja takes it

10 months ago

More likely it was a dup key.

10 months ago

This TapJoy or Lootboy is biggest scam i ever seen. I got to earn diamonds quest tab, launched one quest to play game Rise of Kingdoms and complete tasks, i never played that game on my phone. I installed got first task completed for tutorial got like 5,6 diamonds, and i started completing other quests, and they dont reward me, i sent message to support, hey reward me i completed it send screenshot.. and they reply something like "Its unusual to complete in such quick time, if this continue we will disable your account for more quests" Alright i didnt reply nothing, waited like 10 days maybe, i think right now i completed almost every task in there, and now they cant say its "unusual quick time" and i cant send message to support it says like "CHECK YOUR INTERENET CONNECTION" hahahahahah But thank them, for showing me this game Rise of Kingdoms is awesome game, but for REWARDS they are scammers, dont even try to complete rewards. I install game, complete quests.. and they say its "Unusual fast time to complete" lol yeah sure

10 months ago

Tutorial takes like 5 minutes.
Reaching level 17-18 (that is the usual task, at least in the past) takes no least than 8 days, with quite dedication.
I left ROK a year ago. Best decission ever, too much time there. I miss my colleagues, though.

10 months ago

This is total scammers, i will never again try to do any quests or download any app they reccomend, matter of fact i will unninstall this garbage app LootBoy :D

10 months ago

This is total scammers, i will never again try to do any quests or download any app they reccomend, matter of fact i will unninstall this garbage app LootBoy :D

10 months ago

It's TapJoy's fault completely. Lootboy just gets a cut from what ROK pays TapJoy for you playing the game, they don't check if you've completed the task.

10 months ago

Just got a $10 Steam gift card from Steam Supreme pack. Only took me 2 years of using LootBoy 😅

10 months ago

Congrats! For almost 3 years I've got 5$ only once

10 months ago

Congrats on that! 🎉

10 months ago

Is the current Messi thingie a good time to open packs?

10 months ago

That depends what you want. Personally i think that offer with guaranteed gift cards or additional cheat chips is better.

10 months ago

Also, if you win the Messi jersey and it's one from Paris SG, and you wear it, that would make you a total loser.

10 months ago

You get a chance to get few diamonds by spending lots of diamonds. Wait for a guaranteed credit promo to buy bundles of packs, much better. Also be sure what kind of "guaranteed credit" it is, it's not always the same. Sometimes is credit of choice, others only Amazon or Steam, I think there was once a Paysafe one? Or my memory works as well as Windows ME?

10 months ago

Well if you aren't interested with Guaranteed Credits or you just want to open LootPacks at lower price, it might worth for it.

⚠️ NOTE|If rewards are 100% given after buying, also if you're unlucky (Or lucky?) for not winning the Messi Jersey.

Bundle of Packs Cost Price per Pack
5 Packs 625 525 💎 125 105 💎 per Pack
10 Packs 1250 1050 💎 125 105 💎 per Pack
25 Packs 2500 2000 💎 100 80 💎 per Pack
10 months ago*

possible it shoud be 100 80 for 25 packs

10 months ago

Ahh yep, forgot to change that 😱 Thx 💟

10 months ago

Thank yall so much for the answers! Indeed its better if I wait for the guaranteed credit. Another question is, when is it "optimal" to use coins?

10 months ago

Best time for coins is during Package Panic events and the like, where you can buy coin packs that may contain bonus diamonds, lower drops for the coin packs on recent times.
If you're a subscriber then you can occasionally buy games with coins, but it's fairly infrequent at the moment.
Otherwise you can buy packs for competitions/collections if you want, but I'm not sure if they'll be offering them via coins in the future after recent exploits have come to light.

10 months ago

Gotcha, thanks!!

10 months ago

Is the black market going away for good in 3 days? I have 71 cheat chips, and 1858 diamonds. Any possible (net positive) way to get to 80 and get a credit before it goes? I see a season ticket plus Big Shot pack can get me some quick tickets, but I'd break even money-wise, lose a bunch of diamonds, but get some loot tickets in return. Is it worth it?

10 months ago

black market comes and goes. each time it comes back it's happy to take my old cheat chips, so i'm just waiting to have enough to turn them in. of course if you already turned them in you might lose whatever you don't spend

10 months ago

It's not going away. I had the same question, Lootboy support said they'll extend it.

10 months ago

Where do you read it that they said it will be gone for good in 3 days?

10 months ago

https://www.lootboy.de/market/cheatnow

There is a timer in that page.

10 months ago

Yeah, I have 78 turned in. Would be a bummer to lose them. I think getting a premium 10 pack with diamonds would be enough get the bonus pack and likely the missing 2 chips from it. Can't quite get a 25 pack so a loss of some diamonds is expected. Unless they do indeed extend it. Guess we'll know soon enough.

10 months ago

I asked them too, they said they will extend it.

10 months ago

Seems like today's diamond jackpot is cancelled: "The stream is cancelled today due to illness! See you next week <3" (this is from Twitch)

I wonder if they'll do the the jackpot offline at the planned time or if they actually delayed it to the next week.

10 months ago

Isn't that the old message or I'm confusing?

I even remember talking to LootBoy about it or maybe I'm confusing too 😱

View attached image.
10 months ago*

No idea either, I haven't checked on their Twitch channel for days now so I don't know if that message was there already.

Maybe it's just a remnant from previous weeks or there is something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

10 months ago

I know the streamer was sick back in those days, hence why there was no stream for weeks.
But I don't remember if that message was put on channel back then either, so really have no idea if that's for that old time or newly put.

Either way we'll figure it out in 53 min.

Nvm, they changed the message now.

250.000 DIAMOND JACKPOT TIME 💎 !currency !shop

10 months ago

Is Lootboy desktop not working for anyone else? :(
I prefer doing the comic task + opening packs there, but all I get today is. a blue screen.
If I open it anew, it does work, but I'm logged out. And as soon as I try to log in, blue screen again :(

10 months ago

Probably remove/clear cookies/cache from LootBoy site, then accept all those cookies thing.
From what people commented before about this issue.

10 months ago

It worked! Thankies :D

10 months ago

Congrats! You're welcome =D

10 months ago

i am always using desktop and it's still working when i open it right now. maybe you can try doing what meguminshiro said above.

10 months ago

It was working for me earlier today, but the last few hours, just a blue screen. Loaded instantly on phone. I also prefer doing certain thing on PC. Not sure what's going on, glad to know it's not just my pc, at least...

10 months ago

D1APOT - Stream Lootpack 🧧
code from stream

10 months ago*

I've got 5 diamonds from it

10 months ago

nice

10 months ago

Thanks, got 5 dia

10 months ago

Thank you. +5 dia

10 months ago

Thx, sorry internet went down many times so couldn't check/hear the code.

10 months ago

Their lootboyapp.streaming.lv site don't allow to expand screen, so it was hard to see the code. Good that guys on stream have posted it in chat

10 months ago

I can't even see the stream at all, internet suddenly dropping each 1 min, so even SG can't be loaded either...

10 months ago

I got one diamond. lol.
I didn't even know that I could get 1 diamond from a pack.

10 months ago

i also got one diamond and thought the same thing

10 months ago

I also got one, but it was not the first time for this kind of pack.

10 months ago

First time I bother to watch one of these streams, but my ball came in 15th place so no prize for me, meh.

10 months ago

Mine came in 7th, very close...

10 months ago

Did you watch it on the app and get the "2 diamonds every 5 minutes"?
He talks about it at 0:11:41 of the stream.

10 months ago

No, I just clicked on the link in the cards and watched it on Twitch for about 15 minutes before I saw I lost and went "welp, I'm bored" and went to do something else.

10 months ago

They ran 9 rounds. 8 with 3 winners and the last one with 1 winner. For a total of 25 winners.

10 months ago

Yeah, I stopped watching after round 2 ended, it was too boring.

10 months ago

CODE : D1APOT

10 months ago

G7J?L-3PAFN-XGVD6
?=5

10 months ago

Gone but tnx anyway.

10 months ago

10 months ago

Ohh new Pack, btw China excluded.

View attached image.
10 months ago

BTTVM4-BH7J7-8WG9-2HG-FK1X4H6
Permanent Gift Finisher & Mail Carrier for GW2.
Needs an ArenaNet account.

10 months ago

Permanent Gift Finisher & Mail Carrier: CDD3XN-6MTRL-N3XN-CHB-FCQX7R6

10 months ago

6LL7MR-CHL91-DMXW-37V-DBNC7KV

10 months ago

644876-RGTG3-DB32-Q2D-8B7SR7Q

10 months ago

Thanks for the heads-up lexby !

10 months ago

D1APOT

Expired

10 months ago

I decided to earn some cheat chips before Black Market will be ended and bought x25 CS:GO packs. Here's what I've got.

• Fishing: Barents Sea
  • Bionic Commando (region restricted)
  • Nordlicht
  • Size Matters
  • Wildfire (region restricted)
  • DUCATI - 90th Anniversary (region restricted)
  • Kingdom Wars 4 (exchanged for 24 diamonds)
  • Chicken Shoot Gold (exchanged for 40 diamonds)
  • The Franz Kafka Videogame
  • Garfield Kart - Furious Racing
  • The Franz Kafka Videogame
  • Relicta (region restricted)
  • Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
  • Derange
  • Torchlight
  • 125 dias Gift Card
  • Black Future '88
  • 125 dias Gift Card
  • Steam $5 Gift Card
  • Size Matters
  • Radio General - Water Rats (DLC)
  • Ikenfell (region restricted)
  • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
  • Oh My Gore!
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!

What games can you recommend to play?

Black market:

• 4 cheat chips + 5 dias
  • 7 cheat chips + 5 dias
  • 7 cheat chips + 5 dias

Messi:

• 500 dias
10 months ago

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! is an excellent game. You should definitely try that.

10 months ago

Thanks. I thought about it but they say the game is too nervous and stressful

10 months ago

It CAN get to that point but I have played about a 100 hours using just a mouse. The last few stages does require you to memorize the recipes and make use of the keyboard to make quick inputs, which I found impossible to make using the mouse only. But by this time, I had already thoroughly enjoyed most of what was offered by the game.

Congrats on the $5 credit.

10 months ago

Size matters is pretty fun to play

10 months ago

Thank you! Yeah, it really looks satisfying

10 months ago

I got 2500 dia's, would you recommend doing this as well or wait until there is a guaranteed credits deal?

10 months ago

I have waited for a good deal for half a year. But it wasn't worth it.
Thanks to Messi pack and a special deal in February, when we were able to invest diamonds and get more in 3 months, I have already more than 2000+ dias.
I hope to buy another 25 packs at the of the year.

10 months ago

I think that better to wait, if guaranteed credit won't appear, then maybe offer with extra cheat chips will come back at least.

10 months ago

Will do that then, it's always tempting to spend it all, but I am willing to wait.

10 months ago

before Black Market will be ended

And surprise (or not), they changed closing date.

The LootBoy Black Market will close on 9/30/2023, at 1:00am.

10 months ago

Seems they did it before already

10 months ago

Nice! Now we only need another promo with guaranteed extra cheat chips :D

10 months ago

A couple of fellow SG users already said that they had contacted Lootboy about the Black Market ending date and they were told it was going to be extended.

10 months ago

Wildfire is a good game

I've also played Bionic Commando, not a perfect game, but it was fun.

10 months ago

Unfortunately, these both are region restricted for me(( I can't even see the game page

10 months ago

Relicta гэта нядрэнная галаваломка ад першай асобы з манiпуляцыямi магнiтнымi палямi ў якасцi асноўнага гiммiку. Калi табе спадабаўся Talos Principle, то гэта гульня таксама можа быць вартай тваёй увагi. Я знайшоў яе трохi зацягнутай, а таксама не спадабалася, што некаторыя вялiкiя галаваломкi вельмi выразна складзены з меншых частак, якiя ніяк паміж сабой не ўзаемадзейнічаюць, але прайшоў яе да канца.

10 months ago

Ух, выглядае крута. Але я бы паспрабаваў толькі саму механіку. Праходзіць бясконцыя пазлы мне хутка надакучвае. Яшчэ, на жаль, гульня недаступная мне(
Talos Principle у нейкі момант стала маруднай і праходзіў з гайдамі, але пасхалкі там вартыя прагрэсу па сюжэту)

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.