Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

10 months ago

If some people can't see it, because it's country restricted.

View attached image.
10 months ago

Sorry about previous Sticker Collection, forgot to put friendly reminder for the Street Fight Showdown Sticker Collection 😪

10 months ago

Stop being sorry for everything :D With everything you do, there's no need.
I think this collection was finished for everyone for weeks now anyway.

10 months ago

Thx 💟 Well I think it ended today or yesterday, quite can't remember the time.
But got it.

Well not sure what LootBoy will do now. Another Sticker incoming? Or making all Mobile App only??

10 months ago

Bro's saying sorry for not doing enough for the community while doing 5 men's work on at least four different websites (lootboy's twitch, this forum, indiegala's, and alienware's) 💀
Chill out, with the amount of stuff you do for the community, people should be sorry for not helping you out and doing the reminders if you skipped one for some reason

10 months ago

This! +1

10 months ago

Ahh 😅 Well I only appear from time to time, so not really that active on many sites...
But thx 💟 Really appreciate that.

10 months ago

1. We love you /ᐠ。▿。ᐟ\ᵖᵘʳʳ
  2. Don't worry, that event was terrible, I couldn't get the last fighter sticker because all the cards I got the last week were terrible (2 hits, 3 hits, 5 hits, 9 hits) making impossible to reach the amount to submit it. I guess it was partly my fault because I should have saved all the cards until the last days to make a better distribution of them between all "fights".
10 months ago

What's funny is that after submitting, people starts getting higher amounts of hits... like why afterwards 😪

10 months ago

Took me 3 or 4 days of ads and coins packs to get required amount of hits (from the start I've filled and submitted cards, I think that was my mistake).
On "Squad Builder" I'm 1 point away from the 1100, right now I need card with >= 90 points :/ (and 99 trash cards in my inventory)

10 months ago

I think the people who chose to start with the hardest one may had an advantage to complete it easier, since higher hits gone to those ones so lower ones doesn't require that many hits.

And Squad Builder I just wish they don't spawn anymore < 80 rating 73/74/75 cards 😱 I had enough of them.
Also funnily, one of my higher cards got locked, due to it was used on other collection (Idk how)

View attached image.
10 months ago

Code Reward
WANDERFUL 1000 🪙

10 months ago

Great, got it!

View attached image.
View attached image.
10 months ago

Congrats 🎉 Enjoy your copy of Street Fighter!
Let us know which ver did they give 😀 So we'll know for future if LootBoy gives any special Edition or just Base Game only.

10 months ago

Thx :) I doubt that they'll give some special edition xD It should be the base game only

10 months ago

Uwc =) Well at least game is delivered.

10 months ago

they didn't actually. They sent me 3x $20 Steam Wallet Cards instead, and none of them seems to be working...

10 months ago

Ahh rip 😱 Didn't expect this to be honest.

10 months ago

Me too. I'd like to know if there's another winners here so we would know if they made this mistake just with me.

10 months ago

Hey, I'm one of the winners, I got codes for 50 and 10€, both worked perfectly, no problems at all. Hope they will resolve your issue as fast as possible.

10 months ago

Glad to know that there's more from here. Where's the region of your account mate? Idk if there's some kind of regional lock now because I never had problems in redeeming US codes to my account before.

10 months ago

I don't want to specifiy which country I'm from tbh, so let's just say Europe. 😂

10 months ago

Lootboy L
They'll surely give you new ones, but bruh, this is disappointing

10 months ago

Yeah I hope that, because I revealed all the codes 'cause to be honest $60 would be better than the game to me. I actually could buy the game and some another games on my region, but none of the codes is working so it's quite disappointing for me.

10 months ago

It doesn't matter if you revealed the codes or not, if they were invalid before you revealed them, then it's okay. So I think you shouldn't worry.

10 months ago

By the way, what region is your Steam account? Just asking, cause maybe the codes are functional, but your region doesn't allow them. I know for a fact that dollar Steam cards won't activate if your Steam country is set to Turkey.

10 months ago

I'm from Brazil

10 months ago

Have you tried to activate dollar cards on your Steam account before? I am concerned that what I said about Turkey is also the case for you.

10 months ago

I did and it automatically converted to my regional currency, but was maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Idk if Steam changed how it works.

10 months ago

Yeah, I remember doing that on an account with Russian roubles several years ago. It seems like they've stopped doing it now or at least they're not doing it anymore for Brazil. You may have to find an account with USD, activate it there, buy some items, and transfer them back to your account when the trade lock is over (7 days).
Just in case you don't find anyone, I can help you with that.

10 months ago

I'll wait to see if they change it to my local currency or the game at least, but thanks!

10 months ago

No problem! I don't think they'll change it now that you've seen the codes (and they're most likely valid) but yeah, I wish you the best with this.

10 months ago

Well, I needed to reveal to figure it out xD Also, it's not my fault, I though I'd receive a game instead. They even asked me to choose a platform. Next time they should ask our region too.

10 months ago

Congrats!

10 months ago

Thx!

10 months ago

Congrats!
Let us now when you actually get the prize, it's been over three weeks and I'm still waiting on my Star Wars Jedi Survivor. But patience is the only option with lootboy's support considering that I got a working replacement wallet code today... from a card I got in April, but at least they do deliver eventually XD

10 months ago

Thx! I'll let you know. And I hope you get it soon. Also, just check if you sent the email with the right infos for them, it seems that the prize have to be claimed within one month.

10 months ago

According to the last mail I got in that conversation they had all the info they needed and I just had to wait about two weeks, it has been longer than that but I know that their estimates for delays aren't exactly accurate so I'll just wait a bit longer. Also I'm pretty sure the one month expiration is for contacting them, and I did that within hours of getting the card.

10 months ago

LOL they delivered me 3x $20 Steam Wallet Cards instead, and none of them seems to be working. What a mess...

10 months ago

Ah, that's kind of on brand for them from what I've seen, you'll have to contact them again and hope that they get you replacement codes... which can take a long time from personal experience.
Now I'm kinda worried about their radio silence about my prize, considering that they delivered your codes so quickly (even if they weren't working).
By the way, what country are you from? There's a chance that the codes they sent you are simply for another region.

10 months ago

That's pretty weird. They do this kind of contest, profit a lot with ads and or don't deliver the prizes, or deliver it wrong. I've contacted them and I hope they replace my codes or at least give me the right prize as promised.
Anyway, I'm from Brazil. Never had problems redeeming ROW or USA codes because Steam always convert it automatically to my regional currency.

10 months ago

When was the last time you activated a ROW/USA code tho? Steam got more strict at some point in the last year, they seem pretty obsessed with stopping people from buying from other regions.

10 months ago

Idk, maybe 1 or 2 years ago. I can't understand that thing too...

10 months ago

How unfortunate! Good luck with support..
One thing though. Last time I activated steam wallet codes from Lootboy something strange happened.
I think I read about it on this forum.

I tried to redeem two codes and both failed. I was about to write to support and they ask for the error.
Well, I tried to activate again those two codes to get the error... And they worked!
Only a few minutes had pased

10 months ago

I'll try my luck (again). Hours has passed since I revealed and tried to redeem and the same error of invalid codes keeps appearing.

10 months ago

Have you put the codes into the correct input form?
It is not the one where you usually put the keys for games into.
There is a different one on your wallet page which you have to use for wallet codes.

10 months ago

Yes I did, in both. None worked.

10 months ago

Ohh it's taking a long while, not sure if Diamond Mine (3 months) will be faster than it or not 😅

10 months ago

I think they might operate under "Valve time", as everything even tangentially related to Steam seems to do :P

10 months ago

Ahh rip, they should not pick number 3 at all 😱

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Congrats :)

10 months ago

Congratulations!

10 months ago

How you all able to complete it in first few day/week.
I only manage to complete in last 4 days.
Everyday Max can get 5 pack. Most of the time is2 hits

10 months ago

10 Packs per day, 5 Packs through PC/Web with 🪙, 5 Packs through Mobile App with 📢 Ads.

10 months ago

Congratulations, I missed the prize by a hair (ended being 6th, sigh). 🥲

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Code Reward
feelfifa07 1 🧧

Other codes that count as same type of code as this one.

• wakez07
  • proownez07

10 months ago*

Thanks! +3 dia

10 months ago

+10 dia

thanks a lot

10 months ago

Congrats! 🎉

10 months ago

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
July Monthly Action LootPack     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

As mentioned last time, I won't put link this time for the Monthly Edition LootPack

And 1000% I won't do different region separated links next time for this Monthly Edition LootPack anymore 😱

• F1 Manager 2023
  • Ratchet & Clank – Rift Apart
  • Remnant II
  • Jagged Alliance 3
  • GYLT

View attached image.
10 months ago

Oh, I didn't know that Gylt was getting a proper release, that's an insta wishlist. It was the only exclusive from Stadia that I wanted to play since I really liked Rime by the same devs, but google never bothered to launch their damn games service worldwide and then just dropped it for good, I thought that Gylt was completely lost to time.
It's nice to know than that game managed to break free from the exclusivity deal to a dead platform.

10 months ago

Nice, at least it has good news for people, to be honest idk how many people opens this Pack but wish them all the luck.

10 months ago

Squad Builder keeps giving out weak 70-90 level cards.

Don't think 1100 is feasible without insane luck.

10 months ago

I'm only 12 short, but in the last 4 days I didn't get anything higher than 85

10 months ago

i manage to get 1100+ yesterday with 10 packs opened per day

10 months ago

I'm just 7 points away from reaching 1100, but I haven't gotten a single card over 87 in 3 or 4 days. It's not quite impossible, but way harder than previous collections.

10 months ago

Today it threw me from top 213 to top 20 in just two or three cards

10 months ago

Yes, I find it very hard to get needed 100+ cards.

I was lucky and got some 120-115 cards but two days in a row I haven't received any 86+ cards.
So I quickly got from position 5 to 15.

10 months ago

got to 1136 yesterday. still have one 85 card and not expecting to replace it today

10 months ago

i still need a lot of points to reach there

10 months ago

best card today 85. still some cards below 1100.
dont tell me bad luck. its the same as in all other collections before...

10 months ago

I have only 2 cards higher than 100, at 101 and 105. So you are still very lucky.
I doubt I'll reach 1100 before the end of the campaign.
It's bad that from the previous championship league company you can't use the cards that were left in the inventory.

10 months ago

The 'funny' thing is that Lootboy still gets the money from the watched ads, but I would say at least half of the people will not make it to 1100 points and will get nothing for watching 10 ads per day. Just hope this is a one off and not the new norm...

10 months ago

there are still 18 days left.

10 months ago

Additional 180 videos to watch for a small chance getting more than 200 diamonds.

10 months ago

but let's be honest - no one forces us to do it.

10 months ago

You can even do it without watching the videos.

10 months ago

Can you elaborate on this?

10 months ago

Oh there's no trick here, just launch the add, do something else for 30 seconds, come back and launch another one.

10 months ago

Today I got one 118 card and another 96 one so finally I reached +1100. There were many days where the best card was a +80.

10 months ago

I find I tend to get higher value cards later in the cycle. Today I scraped over the line with 1102. 7 cards in the 90s, 2 just over 100 and 2 low 110s.

With the Space Battle collection the last few days gave me enough high cards that I ended up 1 point off being in the top 10

10 months ago

Wow, so we can't use same card twice in Squad Builder? That gonna be hard...

10 months ago

help last side comments

10 months ago

1130/1100!!!
Opened a couple good cards today (a 120 and two around 98s)
Should I just submit, or maybe wait and see if RNG goes crazy these few left over days?

10 months ago

Opened 10 packs per day without fail, was at 1075 just an hour ago. So don't lose hope, everyone!

10 months ago

maybe wait a few more.who knows,you might be able to win it if you're lucky enough

10 months ago

No hope can ever be lost I guess . I was ready to forget about this and today I got 2 cards that changed my mind : one of 113 and one of 114. So push onwards lads,we still have quite a few weeks to ramp up the score

10 months ago

I would wait, why not?
If you have the time to watch the ads, I don't see the problem.
As you see good cards appear and classification is changed in minutes! :)

10 months ago

Submit after opening the last possible pack for that collection if you want to win in this. I have 1177 points and I'm still waiting for the RNG gods to bless me

10 months ago

Wow, they really give 200 dia for submitting Squad Builder. Noice!

10 months ago

Neato, to be honest I was beginning to think it was a typo.

10 months ago

Congrats on those 200 💎!

10 months ago

How many cards to you get including the 11 your turned in? Wondering what the average is per video for you. 1.5d per video?

10 months ago

about 150, too lazy to count precisely. So more like 1.3d per video

10 months ago

I have a stupid question: Squad Builder works only on app? I'm using this site on my pc, each time I try to have this pack it says "error, can't find this loot pack" (I'm a noob on this site 😬)

10 months ago

app only.
You will have on average view 200 adds to get 200 diamonds.
Not much different than the app 1 dia per video.

10 months ago

Oh, because there are also adds? It looks like the version pc is restricted for different features. Thank you!

10 months ago

Yes Mobile only.

10 months ago

Alright, thanks!

10 months ago

I cant find anymore lootpacks such as supream steam for diamonds or so... i am from Serbia btw so it is maybe region resctricted in manewhile?

10 months ago

They are under Quests, not Packs.

10 months ago

i still cant see them ... like they are removed from here...

10 months ago

they lootpack does not found... thanks anyway

10 months ago

You said you're from Serbia? Could you try this one?

Supreme Steam Europe

10 months ago

Yeah i am from Serbia , but currently located at Montenegro ( neighbor countries ). I will try it out once i am back in Serbia, here in Montenegro it does not work...

10 months ago

I see... well hope it works, unless Serbia and Montenegro is put in a weird category of LootBoy's Country Restricted list.

10 months ago

10 months ago

ty for share but still does not work ( in Montenegro ).

10 months ago

I had similar issue when I was on vacation in Montenegro last year. CSGO and Supreme Steam packs were unavailable but as soon I was back in Bosnia and Herzegovina they were available.

10 months ago

Yeah i belive it will work agian once i am back in Serbia :>

10 months ago

So just to reply here once more its now confrmed , you cant buy supreamsteam pack with diamonds if you are in Montenegro.... I am back to Serbia and everything works just fine again !

9 months ago

Diamond Jackpot Pack probably will appear today/tmr soon.
The event on stream will start on July 25.

10 months ago

Announced.

Good luck everyone!

View attached image.
10 months ago

where is this diamond pack?

10 months ago

In the app, it should be under "Packs" and "Hero".

10 months ago

Aw, is it app only?

10 months ago

Yup, sadly not on the website.

10 months ago

Oh well.
Thanks for the info btw! :)

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Guaranteed credit promo finally returned, and in time for the last week of Steam Summer Sale. But I'm about 200D under the 10-pack bundle price, so I think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on the Squad Builder bonus. I'm at 1208 rating currently, and from what I've been reading here, I guess I've been luckier than most. But every time I get a good pull, it's still not enough to get ahead. Even with this score, I'm not even in the top 100. So I feel there's no hope for the podium. but good luck to those who still participate.

10 months ago

I don't really spent to buy packs, just wanted to comment on the squad builder part.
You've at least been luckier than me, I still haven't cracked 1100. And I have so many extra shyt people. I'm at 965/1100 and have had all my slots filled for weeks. My BEST is only 95 (A blue wario). Then 89-83's is my best currently to fill the board. And that's just trying to get my power up, mostly ignoring positioning.My best unused non-duplicate is only 82.

10 months ago

im guessing it's region restricted, can't find the promo here

10 months ago

Yep, it`s Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz, Frankreich, Spanien, Italien, UK und USA.

10 months ago

As usual

😿

10 months ago

What a shame. They really forgot about Eastern Europe and the rest of the world.

10 months ago*

Two questions:

1. What are the credit options? Do they have Steam credit?
  2. I happen to be in one of those countries at the moment, but my account is not originally from there. I can see the quaranteed credit pack, but if I buy it will I be able to redeem the credit?
10 months ago

Only available in the usual few countries unfortunately. I'll just VPN it I guess.

Does anyone know if you get a higher credit if you buy the 25 packs instead of the 10 packs?

10 months ago

Probably the same odds per pack. Buying more packs (at a cheaper price per pack) gets you more chances, so theoretically more credit.

10 months ago

For guarenteed money promo: You get 2x 5€ for 25-pack. Not sure if it's possible to get more than 5€ for each 10-pack, I always got 5€ from it.

10 months ago

The wording on the 25 pack is vague and singular on "credit".
Anyone get the 25 pack this time around?

10 months ago

Don't be angry at me if I get this wrong....

But in the conditions of the pack it says that 2 bonus packs are added to the inventory when buying a 25-pack. So it's like always, most likely contain 5€ each (=10€).

View attached image.
10 months ago*

Ah thanks,I see it now in that spot.
It doesnt say it under the packs themselves.

10 months ago

Yeah, lootboy should maybe add this information under the 25-pack button itself. It's a bit unclear at first. 🤔

10 months ago

Do you know what the "credit of your choice" options are?

10 months ago

They're still living in a timeline where one pack is 100 diamonds I guess 💀
With the current pack prices each 5 dollars should be equal to 625 and not 500

10 months ago

View attached image.
10 months ago

Probably nope, you just get 2 guaranteed credits instead of 1 at cheaper price.

10 months ago

Ah yeah, I worded it a bit weird, but that's what I meant. Good to know, thanks!

10 months ago

You're welcome!

10 months ago

2x10 packs = 2500d = 2 credits, 20 games (or possible rare credit)
1x25 pack = 2500d = 2 credits, 25 games (or possible rare credit).

10 months ago*

They only mentioned 2 in their weekend page.

Two Bonus Packs will be added to your inventory when you purchase a 25-pack bundle.

10 months ago

Is it safe using a VPN for lootboy or is there a risk of getting banned? I could really use some steam credit right now.

10 months ago

there have been cases of account ban due to VPN use.

10 months ago

Then I guess I won't risk it, no matter how tempting it might be, I'd rather just wait for the next promo with guaranteed cheat chips since those are actually world wide.

10 months ago

This is my first time, seems to be working fine. Maybe I'll get a ban afterwards, I dunno, but I've been barely using lootboy anyway since I can't get guaranteed credit in my country.

10 months ago

Yeah I'm not willing to lose my account, they still have to deliver me my prize from the Star Wars thing, it's not worth the risk at the moment.

10 months ago

Won't you get banned for using a VPN?

10 months ago

Maybe. But I noticed I've barely been using lootboy, just couldn't be bothered without the guaranteed credit promo. So if I do get banned, it was worth it. Got €20 of steam credit and also a game I actually wanted from the packs (Size Matters).

10 months ago

Fair enough. Good luck with that! :)

10 months ago

How does that work with VPN? I just did that and changed the country, but nothing changed.

10 months ago

I turned on my VPN and opened the lootboy website to buy the packs. It recognized that I was from Germany and all was good. I used NordVPN, if it makes a difference.

10 months ago

Got it thanks! Well, 35 random games and 3x 5 euro Steam.
Hoped for more, but it's nice that atleast I have some guaranteed credit.

10 months ago

I think the thing with those guaranteed credits is that they are always 5€/$. You can win 50€/$ by luck when opening a Supreme Steam pack, but when it's guaranteed it's 5.

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Are these promotions rare? I have 1830 diamonds, should I wait until I collect all 2500 diamonds or do I buy 10 right now?

10 months ago

I think you sould go for it now. You'll just lose 5 Steam keys, but do you really want another Chicken Shoot Gold key ?

10 months ago

week end pack x10

Castle Woodwarf 2
ELDERBORN
Everreach: Project Eden
Abandon Ship
Just Ignore Them
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 3
Shooting Stars!
Fishing: Barents Sea
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Earth 2150 Trilogy

+5€ guaranteed credits

10 months ago

Got one too and tried for the first time trashing cards for diamonds for games i wouldn't do much with :

Syberia 2 (27 dias)
Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (pretty sure it would have been for GOG like the last time i got it) (27 dias)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (30 dias)
Fun with Ragdolls
Derange
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Just Ignore Them
DISTRAINT 2
Seed Hunter (only one i keep)
Garfield Kart Furious Racing
5€ Steam (only reason for all this)

Their diamonds for unopened games service is sadistic : it goes all the way to 125 diamonds, pauses, then goes all the way back to ridiculous values.

10 months ago

How do you recycle game cards for diamonds?

10 months ago

You have to do it from your phone, and at the moment you see your Steam game card (well, Steam, you know...).

10 months ago

I didn't know the recycle value was random or based on game you got, I always thought it was fixed price for recycle since it only prompts one time for you to decide to keep or recycle

10 months ago

The value is not based on the game you get, it's random. However, the RNG is (obviously) not a good one, and most of the time the cards are replaced with diamonds in the 20-30 range.

10 months ago

I see... thx for the info! Not really sure if I'll use that feature or not just to open packs on Web or Mobile App 😅

10 months ago

I forgot to mention an important detail. The mobile app has a setting for "simplified animations" (my app is not in English) and, if that option is enabled, the "recycle" option won't appear after opening a pack. It worked that way a few months ago when I opened a few packs, so I don't know if things have changed meanwhile. Last but not least, you get the option to recycle a premium card only right after opening the related pack, you cannot recycle them afterwards (when the cards are in your inventory).

10 months ago

That's what I heard, but didn't know there's that settings in app 😯 I didn't even know it has settings...
Looks like mostly I just watch ad and then click X and only opened Packs on Web (Somehow felt it's easier to handle there)

10 months ago

That's exactly what i do too, this app takes so much resources and the animations are unnerving !

10 months ago

Yep... sometimes it just turn unable to watch more ads somehow, but after restarting app it works again...

10 months ago

I think that's on google's end cause they handle those ads. The ones you get packs for I mean.

10 months ago

Maybe, but weird that restarting LootBoy app made it works again, so really unsure what's the problem...
Also long time running LootBoy App somehow phone got a little heat and laggy, but when restarted everything's fine again, so not sure what's happening.

10 months ago

Ok, thanks for the info. This must be the reason I don't see the option to recycle games.
Too late for this time :)

10 months ago

25 x pack
Fated Souls 3
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Treasure Hunter Simulator
The King's Heroes
Idol Hands
Hiveswap Friendsim
Garbage
Radio General x2
Deponia (GOG)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Tools Up!
Sorry, James
Seed Hunter
A New Beginning - Final Cut
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
Garfield Kart – Furious Racing
Narvas
Remnants of Naezith
Stars End
10 € Steam
Magicka
Castle Woodwarf 2
The Deed Dynasty
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
+2 x 5€ guaranteed credits

10 months ago

Code Reward
Hijoe11 1 🧧
1986 1000 🪙

10 months ago*

Thanks, got 5 dia.

10 months ago

You're welcome, also congrats!

10 months ago

Thanks for the codes, got 10 dia

10 months ago

You're welcome, and congrats!

10 months ago

Maybe this question has been asked before but is it worth it to keep the "trash" cards like some mobile games bonuses? Or should I just discrad them

10 months ago

I always trash the "trash". Gives more coins for events like package panic. Or some free games for coins. But somehow it's been a long time since they offered new free games. 🤔

EDIT: and maybe Collections are coming again where you can buy card packs with coins.

10 months ago*

I see no reason to keep trash cards. Coins, on the other hand, can be useful at least during "package panic" events. So I scrap everything I don't need.

10 months ago

I've only been on lootboy for a month or so, what's a package panic? Should I be saving my coins instead of buying tons of shitty basic pc packs for 2k? I dumped 60k and got nothing even interesting, yet alone good. Also, is it even possible to get anything good from a pack for coins?

10 months ago

Yes, save your coins, the only thing you can get from those packs are diamonds, but they are very rare. Package Panic are events where there are more diamonds in those packs than usual, so that's what you need to save your coins for. It's not that much, but it's something. The first time they did it, they messed up a little, and we could get shitloads of diamonds, but now, it's just a little to add to the count.

I've learned after a year that with Lootboy you need to be patient and not get packs as soon as you have enough diamonds, and now i get Steam credits from time to time, along with some cheap games.

10 months ago

Gotcha, thanks. I've only got 4 games total, all from premium packs for diamonds. Had to do a ton of adwall offers to get those diamonds too (only 1-4 each). Steam pack all 4 times. Only 2 of the 4 games are actually steam games, one is gog, one is I think drm-free, their all shit. I'll start trying to hoard coins, every time I hit 20k they burnt a hole in my wallet and I spent them on 10 packs. Any idea how often they do the package panic and/or when next might be?

10 months ago

No, there is no rule, sometimes it happens, and it lasts for a few days, so you can't miss it.

10 months ago

The first rule of package panic is: you do not talk about package panic.

10 months ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/lEQeF/eternal-step

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/fIqd0/worms-blast

Magicka: P7KFQ-9N3K4-6X(cee)(double u)(cue)

Gold Rush! Classic: 8W80W-KTLF3-AM(five)(cue)(bee)

10 months ago

ty for Magicka :=)

10 months ago

someone already ninja'd gold rush

10 months ago

Hi hi, it's my first credit-of-choice event and as far as I can tell, it obly accepts tickets. I've only checked in the app because I won't be home for a while; is it different in the website?
Also, what's this mystic weekend pack I hear about? :o

10 months ago

Not sure I can help.

For me, Android app is most flexible.

If you are turning diamonds in, then I usually go towards quest, and then spend?

10 months ago

I'm not sure I understand what you mean :( Question is, is it possible to buy the credit of choice packs with gems? And, what are weekend packs?

10 months ago

Go to Quests (pentagonal diamond at the bottom on the app). Below the diamonds quests you'll find all the lootpacks you can buy with diamonds.

Weekend packs are special packs which only appear on weekends and usually feature a few new games with low probabilities. The description of the pack will tell you what you can get, as with any other pack.

Weekend packs aren't directly related to promos like the current "guaranteed credit of choice for bundles of 10 or 20", but those usually happen on weekends. Sometimes you need to get a specific pack like Weekend Pack (now) or Happy Hardware, other times not, other times it's a specific type of credit, etc.

So in this case, if you can get a bundle of 10 or 25 Weekend Packs, you get credit of choice. Quests, scroll down a bit and find the Weekend pack. I got my Steam credit card yesterday.

10 months ago

You need to go to the diamond section to see what packs you can "Spend" diamonds on.

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.