Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bomber Crew - from April edition pack

3 years ago

XXCODE4567XX and VVK5 seems expired

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

3 years ago

hi! I just started using this thing again. New website is fantastic!

So, anyone has a list of the current drops for the cheapest pack (2000G I think)? I'm interested to check the free packs/starter packs for PC games, specifically. This chart is outdated BTW https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/eiIbc/lootboy-supreme-steam-october-edition

3 years ago

After those 2 months, I stopped creating charts for the monthly packs - it didn't seem too useful for people and the time investment was rather big (I have to go through all the comments and manually add the games one by one), plus the majority of people seem to be buying the Supreme Steam and not the monthly packs.
I also noticed that the monthly packs share the same game pool as Supreme Steam with some exceptions, so I thought it's enough if we list the drops from SS.
However, considering that there's no public list of drops (apart from the few that they mention in the pack description) and that they can remove any of the games from the pool whenever they feel like it, the list as it is has very limited use. Plus, it reflects the drops gathered of years of reports, and not only the recent ones.

The 2000 coins packs drop only vouchers and / or diamonds, sometimes itch.io links, but Steam keys are extremely rare from these packages.

3 years ago

SS: Randal's Monday (doesn't look too bad)

3 years ago

How can i open lootticket, i have but...

3 years ago

Lootticket is a currency to buy Premium Lootpacks
you go to the home screen scroll down and choose which Premium lootpack you want .
than you click Buy (even if it says 0.99) than you choose the payment method Lootticket .
i thought at first too the loot ticket would be the season ticket but it aint the same .
Loot ticket is just the currency for opening lootpacks that you get from the season ticket usually .

3 years ago

I ask again, is there any benefit to NOT convert the diamond cards into diamond and instead buy a premium pack from it? Most of them come in 100 or 125 diamond size (condolence for the poor guy that got 40 out of it), which is essential a pack in itself, right? Are the drops different between the "premium" pack you can only buy with money and the standard diamond ones?

3 years ago

Diamond cards automatically add their respective diamond value to your diamond "wallet", there's no need to convert them. You won't find them in your inventory anyways. And yes, with 100 diamonds you can get any premium pack of your choice. There is no difference between those you can get for diamonds and those you have to buy with money/lootticket or whatever.

3 years ago

I have 2* 125 diamond loot cards in my inventory at the moment.
And the text reads:"Mit dieser LootCard hast du 125 Diamanten erhalten. Damit kannst du im Diamanten-Bereich der App oder auf lootboy.com ein kostenloses PREMIUM LOOTPACK deiner Wahl erhalten."

Which means "You get 125 diamonds with this card. Which you can use in the app or on the website to get a free premium lootpack of your choice".

3 years ago

I also have one just sitting there. How do you convert it? From the eggs I got this 125 diamond card and also a 100 diamond card. The 100 converted automatically. This one is in inventory. I do not see how to convert it. If I go to buy a pack. It uses my existing diamonds, it did not use the ones on the card or add them to my total.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

3 years ago

Oh really? I stand corrected then. Never had one of those. All I've ever gotten automatically converted themselves. Then I have no idea, sorry.

3 years ago

Yes, you get the 125 diamond card, but the diamonds have been added to your diamond total the moment you opened that pack. The card is pretty much meaningless. Not sure why it stays in the inventory. I have one too, that's how I know that it has been added to diamond total already.

3 years ago

LootCoin pack x25 8 dia
Endless World Idle RPG – Starter Pack
LOOTFEAWC9VSFUBOY2
LOOTWEFCTJ8SLDBOY2
LOOT161QQJ0SDEBOY2
Genshin Impact - 50 Primogems
QB6BD5PPMKEH
CA6TDLN752EM
AA7SU5N7LKWR

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Nope, sorry.

3 years ago

Check your messages ;)

3 years ago

SS: Beyond Reality

3 years ago

April edition: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XYM1t/mystery-castle-the-mirrors-secret

3 years ago

Got F1 2018 and Just Ignore Them for my 2 loottickets.

3 years ago

What's better to do with EasterEggs? Just get 1 lootticket I assume? And how that lootticket can be used?
Sorry for dumb questions, I missed the entire event

3 years ago

Save up 4 , get loot ticket, then pick out of any 1x pack available on home screen

3 years ago

Not sure where to get Easter Eggs, because apparently the pack that was dropping it no longer available

3 years ago

You can't get more.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

3 years ago

fut03- all 3 codes expired

3 years ago

Thanks! :)

3 years ago

Easter is gone?

3 years ago

3 years ago

I think, he meant the easter egg loot pack where you get 1 free egg each day

3 years ago

yup, missed 1 egg

3 years ago

SS: Thorne - Death Merchants

3 years ago

how to get more easter?
already got 3, just 1 more

3 years ago

There are no more. It's ended

3 years ago

the best way to spend lasts 2 EasterEggs is buy 20 diamonds?

3 years ago

I think if I read their rules correctly we have until the 8th at unspecified to to spend.
Same boat. I think we will need to spend them or get nothing.

3 years ago

Exactly, I did it in fact

3 years ago

Prob ended it's not guaranteed since there's chance of easter codes(just possibility)

3 years ago

Strange, rules kinda imply daily packs should be available for two more days:

The EasterEggs Lootpack is only available once per day per user and can contain EasterEgg LootCards, which can be exchanged for the Happy Easter Special LootPack, Diamonds or LootTickets via the LootBoy App from 04.04.2021 until 08.04.2021.
The EasterEggs event ends on 4/9/2021, at 0:59am.

3 years ago

You can exchange them for loot tickets or diamonds until 08/04, but the easter egg packs have stopped being available last night.

3 years ago

SS:
sabotaj welcome pack
world of warship, a boat IV for new acc
2000 coins
Theatre of War Africa 1943 Steam key (a cheap game that I already had)

F

3 years ago

F

3 years ago

If you took extra copy of this game from the same lootpack, write to Lootboy Support and they will give another game (if this will not be opened). But if you got firstly from other place and now received this game key from Lootboy, they will not compensate you anything (because it is not duplicate)

3 years ago

nice spot, I will take in count!

3 years ago

Does buying lootpacks have any meaning? I have bought around 30 from the time I registered in the site but not anything interesting inside.

3 years ago

chance to get diamonds and other things like discounts and packs for mobile games or games like World of warships..

i usually buy for the chance to get diamonds

3 years ago

Probably the unlucky me didnt get any diamonds.
Thanks for the answer!

3 years ago

No, it is normal and it won't be a big amount of diamonds.

3 years ago

Yes, just diamonds, the rest is trash, except for very rare occasions, like these last weeks where i knew i could get a DLC for
Warhammer Underworlds: Online (Warband: Sepulchral Guard), and i got it on my first pack.

3 years ago

Hm, didnt notice any diamonds so maybe i was unlucky.
Thank you!

3 years ago

Yes, it's rare.

3 years ago

So far my experience in the US:
Unless you live in 4 specific countries, theres nothing excitiing to spend the coins on unless you're into collecting itchio games.
I keep 100k just in case, but I have burned 50k several times for nothing than getting 20k back in coins with trash with 8+ diamonds.

3 years ago

Indeed not a good trade. Well as you said, unless you want itchio games.

3 years ago

Any use to claim this ''Happy Easter Special LootPack'' or just the ticket instead?

3 years ago

If you take the ''Happy Easter Special LootPack', you take a gamble of getting 125 diamonds, 100 diamonds or 40 diamonds, while the ticket is guaranteed (same value as 100 diamonds).

3 years ago

Okay. And included chances to win hardwares? They didn't mention the full prize list or any clear instructions so its confusing.

3 years ago

I think hardware is only for germans.

3 years ago

I bought 2 (un)Happy Easter Lootpacks. One gave me 40 dias + 2 trash cards to shred. Another one contained 1 lootticket + 2 trash cards to shred

3 years ago

Are you happy?

3 years ago

The chances are low that you're going to get anything good from any pack choice you choose so you just have to ask yourself do you want a chance to win a physical item or not.

3 years ago

I got 2 packs, 200 diamonds from first and 40 from second. Then i got 3 Supreme steams and got 10$ gift card and 2 cheap games.

3 years ago

New code: fut04-kc

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

thx

3 years ago

thx

3 years ago

Thx

• 2000 coins
  • 5 dia
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Tnks!!!

3 years ago

Thank you! Added to the list :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Supreme Steam: Girlfriend Rescue

3 years ago

Received You... and who else? from Supreme Steam today.

3 years ago

SS: The Watchmaker

3 years ago

Wow, so no more EasterEggs daily pack completely?

3 years ago

Well, Easter is over, isn't it?

3 years ago

Well, they said the party lasts until 8th of April

3 years ago

You can trade your Easter egg cards up until April 8, but it was mentioned that Easter packs were only available until the 5th.

3 years ago

wait one more day for code

before 4/8/2021 23:59 UTC ( Daily Boost is utc 0:00 )

3 years ago*

They did not post any today, why would they post one tomorrow? The 8th is the day when they will close the shop where you can trade in your "Eggs".

3 years ago

I am not sure there is one more code. But i will wait for it until last day. :)

3 years ago

They had a countdown for the eggs, so there are no more. Last one before 23:59 on 4th April

The shop is open until 8th April to spend the cards.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.