Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

10 SS Packs: (10 loot tickets)
I received 2x$5 :)
Purchased 12 Months season tickets for $54.99, 8 loot tickets per month, seems reasonable enough :)

1 year ago*

I'm already with the month subs, it seems it's not possible to buy additional season passes in such a case. Good to know.

1 year ago

The app allows Season Ticket subscribers to buy more loot tickets in checkout.

When I tap any premium offer (non-diamonds payment) on the app, the price is displayed in loot tickets and if I tap checkout I get an offer to buy more loot tickets.

It might appear only if you don't have enough loot tickets to complete the purchase.

1 year ago*

Thanks for the reply, but I was talking about the season pass itself rather than buying new tickets. The monthly subscription costs 5€ and grants 6 tickets, while buying tickets directly costs 1€/ticket (the 1-year subscription is more convenient too).

1 year ago

I already had 1 month bonus season ticket from another promotion, also did you purchase this?
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/628caf06f299e7001b345e6a

1 year ago

I already got this one, thanks for the heads-up anyway.

1 year ago

bought bundle of 10 packs for dimonds - didnt get steam credits )=

1 year ago

doesn't it say credits guaranteed? Sounds like you need to contact support.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

1 year ago

not hot, bad deals, waste of coins
but thanks for notice

1 year ago

Hey,
curiosity bites!

I got an issue with GC,
but also got 5 new codes working fine:

World War I
the tale of a common man
Canyon Capers
Horror Story: Hallowseed
TransRoad: USA

for other 5 will post as GAs

1 year ago

10x Supreme Steam packs (bought with Loot Tickets):

• Driftland The Magic Revival
  • 2x The Suicide of Rachel Foster
  • Evoland
  • GoneViral
  • Theatre of War 2 - Africa 1943
  • Men of War Vietnam
  • Fell Seal
  • Through The Woods
  • Undefeated

• 5 Dias
  • 5€ Steam Wallet
  • 7 Cheat Chips (Black Market)
1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

tahts some nice catch i think

1 year ago

support finally replied what premium card i really got from the bugged one. 125 diamond
welp so much for an extra gift card i was hoping

1 year ago

How long does the support reply in the email regarding the duped steam wallet? I already send my purchase history on steam, and I have a screen record when scratching the card and trying to redeem it on steam.

1 year ago

I had the same problem, and while they didn't respond to me. There was a new code on the card with the duped wallet code, so check that from time to time.

1 year ago

You mean they replaced new code from the duped card?

1 year ago

Yep

1 year ago

Jumping on the Steam GC not working train. Mine was invalid

1 year ago

I got the correct Steam Wallet code, but it was only 500 ARS = 4 USD.

That said, I'm off this site, it was overall a terrible experience and took way too long.

1 year ago

i got once a 10 usd card i think, got given just 500 ARS
it sucks so much

1 year ago

They give wallet codes in different currencies.
€, $, Taiwan/HK $, ARS and a few other ones.
They implemented it because steam changed that not all were able to activate the "usual" $/€ ones, that they used before. 1-2(?) years ago.

So sometimes you are lucky and get more, sometimes you get a bit lesser but you always recieve something "around the $5/10/20/50 worth" and i think thats the best they can do with the limitations from steam.

1 year ago*

I wouldn't mind getting an ARS gift card honestly, you can make an Argentina Steam account using a VPN and get games for dirt cheap, especially during the Summer Sale.

1 year ago

sadly people abusing VPNs to buy games with ARS is only fucking all argentinian people up [it might be dirt cheap for anyone outside of argentina, but far from cheap for people who has the misfortune of being stuck living in argentina.]

now most cheap games go for around 2.000 pesos which is a tremendous hit to your pocket when there are no jobs and if you get one, you still get screwed over by the government adding 75% fees plus 35% plus whatever they feel like adding

don't even dream of buying an AAA game and still eating for the month!

now buying games is a luxury over here, one the worker class cannot usually afford. because we struggle enough to keep us fed and with a roof on top of our heads.
it just sucks.

1 year ago*

Oh. I'm sorry about your current situation. I don't really know how it is in other areas as I don't have friends in the Philippines or Argentina. I hope everything goes back to normal for you guys and girls.

1 year ago

thanks a lot. but it does not seem like it will get better anytime soon. imagine being a country who lives in mass producing and exporting everything, yet the government puts a limit in everything you can get, like only buying 1 pack of flour per month per family. at this point if you get enough cooking oil bottles you can trade them for a car that is in decent shape(or at least runs)

our country is spiralling so badly so fast it is honestly scary. i mean yeah you cannot buy more than 1 cup noodle with 500 pesos, because our money devaluated so much it got ridiculous, the problem is the price of everything keeps getting higher but the paychecks of the people do not increase and even it gets lower every month. its honestly a horrible reality living here, trying to escape reality by playing games was all that me and people of my age had.

sorry for the long rant btw, thankyou for the well wishes, and i hope your day goes well ^w^ <3

1 year ago

24$ for cup noodles? That is ridiculous, here in Romania you can get them for around 1$-0.5$ depending on the brand.

1 year ago

the cheapest [nissin] ones i found over here were $300 pesos (sometimes they go on sale when they are expired for like $150) i guess if you translate it to USD is like just 4 dollars or something. it might feel cheap in dollars for people from places that use dollars? but here is not cheap. when i was young i know you could afford at least a good pizza for as little as $5 ARS(pesos) but now since most pasta factories/bakeries cannot get more than 4 big bags of flour per month the pizzas i have seen them start selling you 1 pizza for $3000. honestly thats fcked up

[edit] i will stop hijacking this thread with rants about expensive food now, also sorry for the spam to your comment!!

1 year ago

Wow, talk about inflation! Also I don't mind for the little comment wall, it's nice talking with people around the world, even though they may be sharing bad experiences.

1 year ago

same, it is always lovely to have a conversation with someone new ^W^ [even if its 90% of the time just me ranting bout something XD]
<3

1 year ago

10xSS using Diamonds, no Steam gift card. I am so done with this scammy site...

1 year ago

If steam wallet pack doesn't appear in inventory yet try with opening SS packs. It shoudl appear after you open 3-4 of them.

1 year ago

Same thing happened to me. Since I had looted a fair number of diamonds I bought 2x10 SS yesterday and I received 2x5€ Steam wallet codes (as expected). I had a few loot tickets so I used their promotion and bought 15 loot tickets for 8,99€, then again 2x10 SS packs this time using loot tickets. The SS packs contents where quite "meh" (not a single Steam wallet code after opening 40 SS packs) but this time I didn't receive the guaranteed Steam credit. I've already contacted support, let's hope they will be able to help.

Seemed like a win-win, 8,99€ for 15 loot tickets, which let me reach 20 loot tickets and open 2x10 SS packs and I should have received at least 10€ guaranteed Steam credit, plus maybe gambling for the occasional Steam wallet from the individual SS packs. I ended failing miserably :D

1 year ago

Milouze, did you contact support? In my case they fixed my issue and gave me the two bonus SS with guaranteed Steam credit inside so, in the end, all went as expected :)

1 year ago

Yes I did ! It took a few days and some bizarre questions, but I eventually got a 5€ card as a compensation. It's sad to see that many of us had to go the support route to eventually get it.

1 year ago

New Diamonds Lootpack in app

1 year ago

Does the 10 SS for steam credits guaranteed promotion end?

1 year ago

Yes. it was until 23/06 (included), EU time.

1 year ago

Is it over already?

1 year ago

I guess so, I don't see the promotion anymore when I click on the SS lootpack (I'm in Spain, not sure if they respect the timezones and it's still available for a few more hours in other regions),

1 year ago

damn for some reason I haven't checked this topic at all yesterday and Now I'll have to wait another year to spend my 1k Diamonds, why they make it available for one day only and why this useless app never inform me of such things

1 year ago

you guys have to make Lootboy app sync inventory by minimizing the app then start it again for that guaranteed steam pack to be in your inventory

i had to do that every time

1 year ago

Some people don't use the app, and only visit web page.

1 year ago

Earth 2150 Trilogy: 522WX-KTNN5-9Q(ay)(aitch)(jay)

Scribble It! Premium Edition: 0B64R-QC40N-L5(seven)(ee)(el)

Whispering Willows: JMV83-EHEYI-MZ(tee)(bee)(vee)

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/UlmkX/oh-my-gore

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/dGP4d/black-home

1 year ago

Whispering Willows is gone, not me.
Thanks for the opportunity!

1 year ago

I've bought 10x SS packs yesterday, didn't received bonus pack with steam wallet. Tried via web browser and via app, no luck. I've contacted support like 20 hours ago, still no response, hope they'll help eventually.

1 year ago

Just received response from support, they added missing pack to my inventory with 5$ code inside. So the problem is resolved.

1 year ago

I received an answer.

dear user,
there is no guaranteed credit bonus at the moment that is why you have not receive any steam points

Kind regards
Gianluca – LootBoy support

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Blacklisting someone don't hide his comments.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

couldn't find a code in your comment.

1 year ago

There was an error redeeming the entered code.
The code may be invalid. Please carefully verify the characters as you re-enter the code and double check to see if you've mistyped your key. I, L, and 1 can look alike, as can V and Y, and 0 and O.
The code may not yet have been activated. It may take several hours after time of purchase before activation is completed by your retailer, please wait and try redeeming the code again in a little while.
If the currency of the code you are attempting to redeem is different than the region in which you are located, you may not be able to redeem this gift card to your account. If this is the case please return this code to the retailer where it was purchased.
If the problem persists, please contact Steam Support for further assistance.

I got this error. Hmm is this currency problem or something?

1 year ago

you need to use another link - https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode
(or code is invalid and you need to contact support)

1 year ago

Lmao i contact LootBoy support and they said they will exchange the $10 steam credit to 1000 diamonds. Of course i didn't agree lol

1 year ago

My wallet card was invalid too and they swapped mine with a new card, that's ridiculous that they just wanna give you diamonds!

1 year ago

it is, this is the 2nd time the card didn't work

1 year ago

Where is your Steam region?

1 year ago

I'm from SEA

1 year ago

No V Rising restock today?

1 year ago

maybe another hour?

1 year ago

I think they are waiting for the activity of the site to drop and make a distribution .... As always

1 year ago

Seeing how some people on Barter have several copies (even saw one guy offering 10 copies in a single trade offer), I have lost any hope to grab a key.

1 year ago

Feel free to send me, on steam, his steam profile link and i will dig a bit....
You know how much i like multiaccounters^^

1 year ago

Bless Unleashed Global – Starter Pack
BLES-SVFU-N138-5731

Code is not personal, can be used multiple times

1x Star Seed Box, contains 20k Star Seed
1x Welcome Growth Package, contains different starter items
5x Superior Bless Breath Ticket, contains x5 pull
5x Superior Potential Core Ticket, contains x5 pull
1x Character Slot expansion ticket

1 year ago

SS: Size Matters

1 year ago

Nothing restock today for V Rising?

1 year ago

silence

1 year ago

It has been restocked already

1 year ago

ah okay Thx

1 year ago

Сan you tell how many hours ago?

1 year ago

how? when? I have been monitoring constantly for the last 6 hours, and nothing has been distributed.

1 year ago

idk starkiller > bots?

1 year ago

No, I set aside some time and watched it myself while doing some business at the same time. I thought at least for 1 day that I would take it once in the previous ones, I didn’t get to the distribution.

1 year ago

Where did the table with the codes go?

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago