Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

So apparently the lootpack is available for 10 days.
I think lootboy might have slightly underestimated how many people wanted it, because the bloody thing is still sold out.

1 year ago

or they plan to restock it throughout the week.

1 year ago

Seems like it:
"Note: This LootPack has a daily limit of 150 and is only available for a limited time. It will be available 150 times a day. ...."

1 year ago

Oh, now they tell us?
What constitutes a day? Same time as when it was released?

1 year ago

I knew they'd be limiting the awards to that level. It isn't as great, but they should do $25k coins a day lets you buy into a chance to win one of the 150 keys a day or something. At least we have a chance then. Its not like we have anything to do with these coins anyway. lol.

1 year ago

They though 100,000 coins =USD100,000

1 year ago

new diamond quest available

1 year ago

New Code: Sun6
Diamond: 6
LootCoins: 1000

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Found by watching a Marc Eggers Video on YouTube.

Code: Marc

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

10d tu!

1 year ago

5 dia thanks!

1 year ago

10d, thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

I set up an alarm about 5 minutes early, I had downloaded the phone app because that was faster than booting my PC, got in and checked to be sure. To my surprise it was already purchasable, so I got it and then continue sleeping.

They are limiting the number of copies sold per day to stretch it out trough the week, I see the experience was a lot worse for many others, at least the site didn't seem to collapse and thanks to them putting a timer, I didn't waste all day refreshing only for it to not work at all.

1 year ago

Note: This LootPack has a daily limit of 150 and is only available for a limited time. It will be available 150 times a day. The LootPack is no longer available today? Then check back tomorrow and grab it!

Releasing 1 at a time? Very greasy.

1 year ago

Yeah, 150 seems rather low for their userbase, my guess is they're only willing to sell a small amount and don't want it to be gone too fast.

1 year ago

What time does it restock? I should do the same.

1 year ago

Sorry, it no longer shows to me because I already bought it, it had a countdown before going live, but I have no idea of how it works now. For the record, the time for me was 10:00AM GMT.

1 year ago

I don't know if there is any point in collecting their diamonds...
3 days ago I opened June Edition 2022 Premium LootPack:
1 - Deponia - duped
Sent the ticket to lootboy,the next day they returned me 100 diamonds,I opened SS pack:
2 - Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - duped
Sent the ticket to lootboy second time,today they returned me 100 diamonds,I opened another SS pack:
3 - Caravan - duped
Sent the ticket to lootboy third time in a row!!!!!
If their next code is also duped,I quit.

1 year ago

I did 25 packs because I did a couple of their free offers and racked up that many diamonds, and I didn't have any duplicates. Sounds like bad luck :(

1 year ago

I take 5 packs each and have never been without dupes...in June, all 5 keys were activated earlier, and for the first time I was returned only a small part of the diamonds - only 100. Thus, there are clearly more activated keys and technical support did not respond to all requests

1 year ago

That is very frustrating. I wonder if they give higher priority to the higher packs purchased, which would be super unfair.

1 year ago

selling bot

1 year ago

Nope there is no priority system its just without really calling it out that some specific countrys are always abusing with bot accounts and trying to get for every key they already own a different game until they get steam wallet .
you might notice that most people that complain about dupes are in some specific countrys.
If the support is to nice and they take back already revealed key.
Most of those people activate it afterwards anyway ....
While im not really active on the lootboy thing that much ...
Like usual people are greedy and destroy everything good ^-^

1 year ago

There are 100% duped key,if you are so smart,explain WHY?Maybe it's because not me,but they are greedy after all.

1 year ago*

since steam changed regions with Paysafecards/(Lootboys sponsor)
They apparently made packs region locked.
i didnt wanted to say russia because of the war ,but in your country there are alot of hackers and bot abuser .
Lootboy even banned alot of them because of VPN .
there is sadly alot of greedy russian destroying everything good.
Lootboy took back even reveleaed keys before and put them back into drop pool .
So alot of people used the key wrote support and got a replacement and literally some regions are mass filled with dupe keys i would assume ,because most people that write for "Dupe keys" are from russia.Most other cases were some Dev gotten hacked oder some dev revoked keys.
They have a partnership with daedelic that made deponia etc ,they have no reason to give out dupe keys for those games ,its just that the system got abused and made it worse for your fellow country man .

1 year ago

Same shit - 3 of 5 duped keys. And the last time I got deponia(GOG) from steam supreme pack lol
I'm already tired of chatting with support.
P.S. half a year ago I had 7 duplicates out of 9

1 year ago

June Edition 2022 - Colt Canyon

1 year ago

What's that star on the lootpacks? Is that like a wishlist button or something?

1 year ago

if you star them and select favorites at the top of the page it will show only those packs. (In the app you have to hit search first and then favorites.)

1 year ago

So it seems the V Rising pack for Season Ticket members is no longer available? It's only showing the Regular pack (which is "sold out" 1 second after it goes live each day), so it seems it's over. Shame, I would have gladly bought membership for this thing.

1 year ago

Sun6 = 6 Diamonds and 1000 Coins
Marc = Community Lootpack
https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Woah I let myself be tempted by the 10x hardware pack with guaranteed Amazon credit (I know it's 5 euros, which means I'll halve the price of a 10 pack, so to speak). In my last pack I got 15 euro Amazon credit, thus I ended up with 20 euros in Amazon credit for the price of 10 euros (+ a bunch of useless games XP). I'm feeling really lucky.

1 year ago

Nice :-)

1 year ago

Mine was garbage, garbage and garbage :D

1 year ago

I know the feeling.

1 year ago

When is the V lootpack supposed to go live each day? Same time when it first went live, at midnight in some timezone?

1 year ago

got fort triumph from my newest ss pack and worked

1 year ago

offerwalls are such a scam. i used to get 10-40 diamonds per month completing "install and run app" tasks.
now these offerwalls blocked the redirect tracking links preventing me completing these tasks

over 5-7 diamond tasks, guys. offerwalls can't take the financial hit

1 year ago

Adblocker?Antivir security?
Not gonna lie ....
I wouldnt use Lootboy offerwalls except there would be 1-5k . diamonds.
there are so many better money sites and cashapps out there while im not really into that anymore .
Its hard to filter out the good ones though .

1 year ago

Offerwalls are scummy in general.
They just want your email address and phone number so they can flood your junk box and phone with shitty ads, and the surveys are a waste of time which are also after your personal info.
Most of the time you'll be instantly disqualified for unknown reasons.

1 year ago

or almost finishing the survey, once they collected all data they wanted, for that reason, I always gave them random data, like I'm from other country other age, etc

screw their metrics

1 year ago

i use my phone. offerwalls shows a blank page on my computer

1 year ago

I've made almost 3k+ diamonds just from the "Diamond Dream" offerwall. I use many different "side hustle" apps and never really had issues with offerwalls other than a few times I had to email them for not getting credited. I use them for in game currency on a few of my mobile games I play as well. I wouldn't say they're a scam just gotta learn the better ones of th3 bunch.

As for them wanting ur email and number that is 100%:true. Awhile back I was signing up for a free offer through a freebies site that I had used for awhile and never had an issue, I stupidly put in my main email and ever since my spam box is just constantly getting junk emails.

I highly suggest either using an email like 10minutemail or an app (I Recommend InstAddr) which allows you to create emails that will either burn after the period of time you put in or they can be set so they only burn once you s
Want to delete it. Use those for everything offerwall related. Phone number is a bit tougher but I use TextNow that gives you a free number that you can put in rather than your real one. The only catch is they will revoke the number if you don't send a text from it every so often (I just send a text to myself and it counts lol.

If you have a Google voice number, they are still active and work for this too

1 year ago

V Rising Pack Restock

1 year ago

Nice

1 year ago

Thanks, I was able to get one!

1 year ago

Sold out...

1 year ago

Seems they restocked again, I just got a copy while it was sold out some minutes earlier.

1 year ago

Got one too just now, thanks

1 year ago

got it :) thx

1 year ago

Restocked again. Got one.

1 year ago

Bah, I missed it then.
How do you know it restocked? Do you just keep checking in?
I thought it would be available at around 12 GMT, but I guess not.

1 year ago*

I believe the first drop was supposed to be at 10 am GMT. So that may be the case every day. However, the restock post above was well after that (10:43 GMT), so maybe it's random. Maybe it happens at some point around then, but not at the same time every day?

1 year ago

well, screw me, I got awake until 10 am Germany time (3 am here) and fall sleep suddenly, now I know what europeans feel when some games get released for free on NA

1 year ago*

any restock today?

1 year ago

Not yet apparently, unless it sold out in a nano second again.

1 year ago

I'm still waiting too

1 year ago

Shoot & Loot LootPack for 499 coins on Android, only available until 7/2/2022, once a day. You can receive diamonds as prize.
https://www.lootboy.com/loots/6262794abbf69d001b9b6883

1 year ago

Thank you, available on iOS as well!

1 year ago

it says it's available 06.05.2022 - 10.05.2022 for me which i'm guessing is from last time

1 year ago

from 25 lootcoin packs i got 5 diamonds and a steam dlc key for scribble it premium (base game is free) -- probably the best use of coins i've had yet!

1 year ago

New comic code - RIPGEORGEPEREZ
1 000 coins

1 year ago

tq

1 year ago

thanks!

1 year ago

Code: lizezki

{ "type": "lootpack" }

PS: I got 1100 (in total) Coins + 5 diamonds

1 year ago

Thanks! +3 dia

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thanks
1100 coins +10 diamonds

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

thanks! 1250 coins + 5d

1 year ago

Thanks
2100 coins +10 diamonds

1 year ago

THX!

1 year ago

5d, 850c

1 year ago

June Pack - got duplicate key for Patrician IV

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

1 year ago

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is good btw

1 year ago

Yes but I got it in last winter sale. But indeed it's the best drop of the lot.

1 year ago

Do season tickets (and tickets in general) expire, or is it possible to save them for later use much like coins and diamonds?

1 year ago

I do not know if there is a difference between tickets you get from the Subscription program and tickets you get from lootpacks (if they still drop), but on the Season Ticket FAQ it says "You will receive 6 LootTickets for each active month of your subscription. The LootTickets do not expire. " So tickets from the subscription do not expire. So maybe it is the case for all tickets?
https://www.lootboy.de/season-ticket

1 year ago

was there a V Rising pack available today ?

1 year ago

Apparently not, unless it instantly sold out.
Apparently they restocked it twice yesterday, so I guess they didn't do it today to compensate.

1 year ago

ss: Eternity: The Last Unicorn

1 year ago

June: Journey of a Roach

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.