Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Valid codes:

Code Reward
INFINITY 1000🪙 (comic)
Salt6 6💎,1000🪙
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎,1500🪙 (Only for new users!)
1 year ago*

TY!

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
THE CODE "CENSORED" HAS EXPIRED!

1 year ago

Thank you! Removed

1 year ago

Thanks for the table and codes.
avive-09 has expired, also (Never seen or redeemed it before)

1 year ago

Thank you! removed

1 year ago

BB5 appears to have expired.

1 year ago

Thank you! Removed

1 year ago

Thanks for updating it fast :)

1 year ago

KILLTONY has expired. Thanks for the wonderful tables! :)

1 year ago

Thank you! Code was removed

1 year ago

New code BB5

1 year ago

Thanks, 5 diamonds

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

The diamonds lootpacks now cost 125 each, that's so sad :c

1 year ago

Definitively uninstalled!
Inflation? A loot app?
It was enough to raise prices to advertisers... Oh, but they probably did it.
Then, redingce the quality of the awards FURTHER... Ah, they did it while increasing the cost in diamonds... not to mention those who pay real money to these bandits!

1 year ago

Got a beta key for something called The Last Oricu in a video victory pack, it was a steam key this time (no hoops to jump) that activated fine.

1 year ago

Got 2 beta keys out of my 5 video victory packs. But don't need them.
0IWZI-HX3V7-VELI?
QBY4L-GE763-97TT?

?? = abbreviation Knight of the Garter ;)

1 year ago

both duplicate, some ppl are ungrateful, thanks anyway

1 year ago

October Pack: The Deed: Dynasty and Sonic Hedgehog 4-1

1 year ago

Bought 10 Weekend packs because why not :) (with diamonds)

1. Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
  2. Munin (?EX?Y-TNT?D-??RVB) threeeightfoureightnine
  3. Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
  4. Prison Architect
  5. Earth 2160
  6. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I (AVB?I-?H?T?-QZX?A) fourseventhreethreenine
  7. Europa Universalis III Complete
  8. Faces of War
  9. Ring of Pain (RJXTF-?R?M?-?MAVK) threezerotwoeight
  10. Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire (EGVQI-FBDAE-W?XDI) four

In one pack there was a itch.io code for Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir

1 year ago

Ring of Pain (RJXTF-?R?M?-?MAVK) threezerotwoeight - already gonne, not for me, but thanks for the chance

1 year ago

...Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire appeared as Sonic the Hedgehog 4 but activated as Jagged Alliance 2. I'm so confused but thank you?

1 year ago

Must be a steam bug. I've read about it recently here on the forums. Not sure where though. Did you first try to activate Sonic and then Jagged Alliance 2?

1 year ago

Probably, yes.

1 year ago

If you try to activate something that have a dupe key and click then only on back and put a second code in the field, then you get the error that it shows the name of the game that you tried before but activate the correct game.

1 year ago

Oh! You learn something new every day.

1 year ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 – Episode I is gone, not me.
Thanks!

1 year ago

Munin gone/dupe

1 year ago

The first two look like stuff most people don't want to have. Last one is great! Only 1 coin.

1 year ago

Century Introduction Pack - you can get this for free and save 10,000 coins. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1907460/Century__Introduction_Pack/

1 year ago

October Bonus Pack for the Game World of Warships.
NGXUUXN2-5RG2? ?=A

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

Happy cake day fine gentleman/gentlewoman!

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day, Arwiee :)

1 year ago

Thank you very much!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday to you in turn!

1 year ago

Thanks mate! :)

1 year ago

Happy Cakeday :o)

1 year ago

New code: OW5

1 year ago

5 Diamonds and 1000 Coins

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thanks.

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Happy cake day!

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

October pack: Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

thx for the heads up

1 year ago

Strange, i don't see them (and i had them when they were here the first time). Regional selection maybe ?

1 year ago

Is that where it says "QUEST FOR DIAMONDS!" ... ?

1 year ago

No, it's on Home tab in mobile app at the "Watch videos for action!" section.
Strange that Zolivv don't see it (could be outdated app or broken app cache) - I see both packs, but no ads available for me (I can assume because of region I'm from)

1 year ago

Thanks. I don't use the mobile app, so does not apply to me.

1 year ago

I don't see too, only Video Victory Loot Pack, no other option to watch videos like that, anyway im from Argentina so maybe is regional block or for some countrys

1 year ago

Hi, quick question for this community. I got a 10$ Steam Gift Card from lootboy, but it was a dud. I talked to support, and they said they could give me 1000 diamonds in return.

Since I have never had this amount of diamonds before, what is the best way to spend this diamonds for you? I am interested in Steam games, not currency from online live-service games.

Thanks in advance! :)

1 year ago

The best would be to wait for special offer with guaranteed Steam gift card as bonus for buying multiple Supreme Steam lootpacks.

1 year ago

10 packs costs 1250

1 year ago

Thanks for the reply! Do these special offers happen often? Do you know when the next one should drop?

1 year ago

From what I read, it's not often, maybe 1-2 times per year. I don't know when next one should appear.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

Thanks for sharing your experience! I guess I will wait till I can buy at least 10x

1 year ago

There's a 700 diamond black market item that also gives $5

Only available for subscribers.

1 year ago

Personally I'd find unacceptable that they don't give me another gift card code. With them being so rare, 1000 diamonds is a big loss. They don't even offer you 1250 diamonds for 10 packs. I'd insist that you're only interested in the gift card, and they have more, if they say "not now" I'd tell them that I'll wait.

1 year ago

October pack: Noosphere.

1 year ago

FF Points Victory Lootpack may gain some diamonds or ff points(idk what is it). Its like a video victory in same place as it.

1 year ago

FF points means Fifa Points. I got one Token from today's packs and will need 5 to redeem 500 Fifa Points for Xbox (about 5€ worth).

1 year ago

Oh,ok. Now I understand what it's mean. Will try to get 5 too.

1 year ago

Few days ago i bought Big Shot pack for 700 dia. Key didn't worked. Talked with support and they told no more 5 dollar key exist and offered 125 dia refund. Explained situation and agreed for 600 dia refund.

1 year ago

which means you are still a loss 100 diamonds KEKW

1 year ago

Actually i had another card, unable to obtainable key due to stock problem. They took both and gave 700, i thought it's acceptable.

1 year ago

Really? That's literally scam! "we know we have no $5 keys, but you can still pay for one!"

1 year ago

They offered me wait for new card, i couldn't trust

1 year ago

how are they even out of keys?? did they just print voucher before buying any key??

1 year ago

Actually there was a key but steam not accepted.

1 year ago

did you use the correct link to redeem your wallet code? https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode

1 year ago

bro, ofc :)

1 year ago

lmao

1 year ago

why is Lootboy not counting my progress in Daily Tasks? it only gave me coins/diamonds from the weekly Daily Boost. the 200 coins/6 diamonds from watching ads is not being counted

anyone here having the same issue?

1 year ago*

clear your cookies and accept all of them

1 year ago

i think they're gonna remove Daily Tasks and replace em with Victory packs

1 year ago

New code: Salt6

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

thanks, got 5d.

1 year ago

lootboy has lock my account because me and my brother use same computer
lootboy want 1 account for 1 computer
its the 2nd lock, I had several hundred diamond...

1 year ago

have you talked with support?

1 year ago

yes : lootboy reply :

"Hey ,
your account has been suspended because our system has detected irregularities on your account.
Please note that it is not allowed to take advantage through various measures."

its the 2nd lock for me, if you use another account with only one computer, and your account have a lot of diamonds, lootboy lock account and bye bye your diamands

lock account, fake serial game, what lootboy gift comming soon ....

1 year ago

i feel like their support team is useless contact them on twitter maybe they can help you

1 year ago

The problem is "my brother/sister/child/dog" is a common excuse for multiaccounting and if you have ever worked in something support related which has to deal with that kind of stuff you know how often this is the case.

Because of that you shouldn't be suprised if you just get a short c&p answer or just be denied right away.
But if you get a patient guy who takes the time to deal with it, you might be asked to submit some sort of proof which could mean a photo of you and your brothers ID. Which you aren't required to provide, but if you don't you shouldn't be suprised if you getting denied.

1 year ago

i have not multi account, lootboy can make a phone verification or email verification, now, I say it, I will make few account but 1 for computer, 1 for phone, 1 for ipad.

congratulation lootboy, I will come on the dark side

1 year ago

Email verification doesn't proof anything and there are ways to get a throwaway phone/sms number in the internet too.

Usually the hardware is not the problem because for example ipad and computer would count as one because the IP adress its what is important. Unless you always want to get a new IP if you change accounts you probably are at a loss.
It would be more easy to manage the 2nd account over the phone because most people are on a paid plan and not mainly using their wifi at home to connect to the internet.

I have worked for about 4 years at a support which deals with this kind of stuff and usually you quickly start to see patterns which guy is telling the truth and who is lying to you.
For example if the daily logins look like: Account1 comes online, logs off after a short while....account 2 comes online and logs off shorty too or gets timed out.
You can probably guess its just one guy with two accounts.

Multiple persons usually look more like: one account is online for a period...then nothing....then the other account or maybe the first one again. Different times spread over the day and usually not so close together.

1 year ago

I understand,
when a new code came out, I told my brother, to whom I gave the computer, so that he could put the code. it is true that I happened to put codes directly on his account myself after having put for me. and I understand that lootboy may have doubts, but that they can warn before locking, we save a lot of diamonds that are lost today.. (sorry for trad).

thank you for your answers

1 year ago

The "warning" is usually in the Terms of Service you accept when you create an account.
If you don't keep that in mind you usually learn a lesson which in most cases makes you remember this kind of stuff in the future.

Probably keeps you from making the same mistake over and over again.

1 year ago

Well, now you have learned something valuable. If you sign up to something, you and your brother may stick to one account and share it if you are on the same IP address. Otherwise you will run into this time and time again.

1 year ago

We (me and my son) have 2 steam accounts, 2 computers and we use some times one of them to collect diamonds.
Where is the lootboy's problem with that ???

1 year ago

If you haven't had any troubles yet you might have just been lucky.
Usually sites like lootboy only look at the IP adresses and not for MAC adresses.

Some sites give you the opportunity to verify different people by sending in pictures of your ID/Passports.
Some sites just ban you right away.

1 year ago

Lucky or not thats stupid when you have 2 legit steam accounts. My opinion.
I often buy Season Tickets.. in case they would ban me they lost.. I can spend my money in keystores or steam.

1 year ago

That might be stupid from your perspective, but it is a good way (maybe the best) to filter out the multiaccount users with still having the optional way for "real" users to verify that they are different persons.

And you might be violating another section of the TOS too.
I don't know how old your "son" is, but because lootboy is a site with paid service the TOS also says:
"Only consumers in terms of §13 BGB, who have reached at least 18 years of age, are authorized to carry out a registration."

If he is already 18+ he should think about getting his own place and internet ;)

1 year ago

He is 21 and i am 45 he has is own room, pc and steam acc, as for the internet we both use the same router.
Anyway I really don't care if they ban us or not..

1 year ago

We actually do that on a site I'm a mod on because it's a board game. It makes sense that friends or family might join together. But the players must disclose if there is more than one account in their household. This is noted on their accounts to protect them from getting flagged as a multi.

But it doesn't protect them if they actually ARE multis. If they're, for example, joining public 8 player singles games as a team, then they'll probably get reported by other players and banned as multis.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Lootboy has removed Survey Quests and Diamond Quests in my region. meh they rarely gave me anything anyway

1 year ago

New comic code - INFINITY
1 000 coins

1 year ago

TY!

1 year ago

TY

1 year ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS582C7D4639???E3

? = triple eight

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)

1 year ago

some ninja get it and without say thanks.

1 year ago

1 year ago

overpriced crap

1 year ago

all are discount codes for spa items, why did you promo this lmao, its got nothing to do with game

1 year ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.