Hello!
I found today a site called GAMAMBA, but I have no idea if its a safe site or not.
They are selling Call of Duty Definitive Collection for 160 €
ARK: Survival Evolved for 7,20 €
Is there any who have used this site?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it safe to buy games?

View Results
YES !!!
NOO !!!

If it sounds too good it be true, it probably is.

8 years ago

It is probably a grey market site but I've never heard of this one before. They are mostly 'buy at your own risk' kind of thing, but I have no experience nor knowledge regarding this particular site.

8 years ago

spending 160 € for CoD collection is an insult

8 years ago

Apparently, it's 399€ on Steam.

8 years ago

right now ppl are spending 100€ on Deluxe edition of CoD Black Ops III, is on top seller, this ppl are and insult to humanity.

8 years ago

apparently PPl is out of mind...better devolving thos emoney for sure if they have so many buck to throw away! can't belive how is possible selling 4 good but olde game at such prize..besides CoD 1,2 World at war and BO2 zombie the rest is shit

8 years ago

Agreed. Even in sales CoD 1 doesn't come much below 15 bucks. For such an old game that is still pretty expensive. But apperently they can do that...

8 years ago

I'd be very wary of purchasing from a site with basic spelling errors - fameous

8 years ago

I say just one thing:
Rather NO
Seems like new G2A brother. (based on same code)

8 years ago

I've bought 2 or 3 games from G2A and I've never had any problems

8 years ago

I bought few games from G2A too and all good but this site rather no atm... maybe with time and with some rating from ppls

8 years ago

xD

8 years ago

But could have. G2A is like you go out to the market with hundreds of merchants, and saying the whole market is safe because the 3 you've purchased from wasn't scamming you.
I also bought twice from G2A, everything went okay - but still, I'm against saying it's a safe site. It's not. There's a chance to be scammed, some risk, and a buyer should know about it - but it's up to them if they want to take it or not, in exchange for the lower price. Won't make the site a scam - but can be risky.

8 years ago

Every site that accepts Paypal is safe imo, if you don't receive the item you paid for you open a Paypal dispute and get your money back. I've had that problem with an "authorized reseller", I bought a game thinking it was for steam but it was DRM-free only. I opened a Paypal dispute arguing that the seller hadn't included the DRM info in the description and I got my money back. G2A/gamamba should be no different. Scam sites usually don't accept Paypal payment for obvious reasons, they only accept CC

8 years ago

Good point - I haven't had to make a dispute, but I'll take this info into consideration in the future, thanks :)

8 years ago

There is also the G2A shield (which I only use for purchases above € 10) that you can get for € 1 per purchase. If then the key doesn't work, you can open up a ticket and get a new key. I had to do that once. It got solved within two hours (also because the seller happened to be online).

8 years ago

They accept Paypal, if you don't receive your game you can always open a Paypal dispute. Who whould pay 160€ for Call of Duty though? lol

8 years ago

Apparently, few million people a year.
Ok, fine, 2 years, since CoD+Season pass is for €100, so you need two games and Season Passes...

8 years ago

Gamamba Inc Limited
STORKOWER STRAßE 145, BERLIN, BERLIN, 10407

So it's a Limited company in Germany? In Germany it's called GmbH, not Limited!
And you can even have a look on Google Streetmap...

8 years ago

this is not unusual..Limited is cheaper than a GmbH

8 years ago

Yeah, but then they have to provide a UK-based address as well...

8 years ago

something smells fishy

View attached image.
8 years ago

I love that one, funniest part is the dog ends up where the fish really wants to be!

8 years ago

You can't say scam for sure, user reviews say for spam not scam

8 years ago

You can't actually buy any of the products anyway. When I click checkout with PayPal, I just get redirected to my cart, so I get stuck in a loop.

EDIT: Gives me this error message: "PayPal gateway has rejected request. Account is restricted (#10002: Restricted account)."

8 years ago*

+1

8 years ago

ark for 7.2 ? and i dont think it sold at less than 14,99 ever, so yeah... not sure who exactly would buy a game at 15 and sell it at 7 euros, so tbh id stay away from it.

8 years ago

somebody may have bought a few thousands keys directly from the dev/publisher (they have a key generator for Steam).

8 years ago

well that would mean steam takes more than 50% cut and i dont think its that high though :=P i still wouldnt risk it though, but im not in a position to tell someone what to do with his/her money though :P

8 years ago

Yeah, something seems off about that. I personally don't mind buying from grey market sites, but not for prices like that.

8 years ago

Considering that's still quite expensive, it's not worth the risk at all.
Wait for a decent sale and you can get those titles at the same prices much more safely.

8 years ago

simply don't give money to Activision..it's not that hard..a company who try to sell CoD BO with ton of paid dlc for 39 euro or so..must die

8 years ago

Honestly: don't use the site.

It's shady as hell. And all the info I've dug up on it seems to be crap.
(For example it's supposedly run by Gamamba Inc from Berlin. Adress used in domain-registration turns out to be fake. Since there's only some warehouse-garage type buildings there. Specifically Red cross and other random crap.)

Avoid like the plague.

8 years ago

Call of Duty Definitive Collection for 160 € instant buy :D

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.