So i'm getting myself an Xbox360. I know it's a little late, but i have no interest in online play, and if i were to preorder an Xbox One/PS4, the price of games would burn my wallet.

Thing is, i'd love to read your suggestions for games i could get for the console.

The ones i'll probably go for straight on will be Red Dead Redemption, a football game for my brother (PES maybe), and Fight Night, but i'm more than interested to hear suggestions. Pretty much any genre is fine, i'd love to see serious (see drama type of games, like Heavy Rain for the PS3), but pretty much anything will be heard, if i like the game (a description will be welcomed, but i will do some research myself), i'll get my hands on it.

Pretty much any exclusive game (or console exclusive, as i already have a good enough computer) will do good.

Thanks in advance guys.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Assassin's Creed series!
Red Dead Redemption is an excellent game!

1 decade ago

GTA V.

1 decade ago

As far as 360 exclusives, nothing. But there are some great games on consoles that aren't on PC. RDR is a great one (as mentioned). Nier, Enslaved, and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen come to mind. XBLA has some great exclusives as well. I'd say its the best reason to own a 360. Shadow Complex was great.

1 decade ago

i second Enslaved. that game is underrated. I would add that Lost Odyssey Is the best JRPG on 360. And Bayonetta was good fun.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Onomatopesha.