A GAME MODE? AND AMMO?

Also, only idiots would pre-order a game that changed publishers in-development. Especially from a good one like THQ to a low-budget shite like Deep Silver.

Also: 50$ = 50€!? Fack you Deep Silver, until you shite on yourself.

Clicky for something I made

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Fun fact: I always thought it was Metro: Last Night.

1 decade ago

It was Last Night earlier I guess, but then they renamed it to "Last Light"

1 decade ago

Gah, why the confusion?

1 decade ago

it was last night,when they planned to end the gameseries with this one game, but if you name it last light you can make another game and another one, seems logical ;)

1 decade ago

Hehe, same... XD

1 decade ago

You moron Deep Silver is only publisher. Actualy game developer is 4A Games and they make the game not deep silver.

Whats the problem if they give military ammo and some mod to preorder? They don't need to give anything. Also which company nowadays don't release dlc for games? Also many games have prices 1:1 so what? Hate more your kid or what? Do you must buy that game? No. So get lost and Deep Silver published good games from not too big develepers. Hate game developers not publisher for bugs in games. Get lost kid.

1 decade ago

Well it's going to far when you need to preorder to play without HUD.

1 decade ago

Well, you dont need to preorder to do that. That will be easily done with a couple .ini tweaks.

1 decade ago

No company makes game modes DLC. Not many games have it when it comes to AA/AAA.

1 decade ago

This statement is so wrong, I don't even know where to start. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

1 decade ago

Yeah, this ranger mode is shitty as hell, and it isn't because every company release dlcs, that dlc is a good thing. I really don't like pre order bonuses and those really are going too far.

1 decade ago

I fucking hate assholes who are like "This publisher is awful/This dev is awful/This one aspect of their marketing strategy is awful so I'm going to pirate their game"

People who say this are below the worst scum of the god damn ocean. That is not how it works. You don't fucking torrent the game if you don't want to fucking buy it. That is it. If you boycott something then you don't get the thing you boycott.

1 decade ago

This way I'm stealing from shitty Deep Silver too, that's the thing.

1 decade ago

Here's what I've learned. You hate them, but you refuse to play their their games. Yet you now say you will pirate it to play it. I think it's less that the company is shit to "I'm a whiny spoiled self entitled hateful brat asshole who pirates games because grandma refuses to spend every penny she makes on games for me.I only hate Deep Silver because they release games just OUTSIDE my grandma's paygrade." If this is the case, quit bitching, get a job or save up your paper route money and allowances for games or wait for sales

1 decade ago

Do you know what piracy is? You will steal NOTHING from Deep Silver while pirating the game.

As Daw19yoyo says: "If you boycott something then you don't get the thing you boycott."

1 decade ago

Why you pirate it when you think the game is shit anyway? Oh yes...you just wanted a reason to pirate it...

1 decade ago

Fuck you! Don't play the god damn game if you are not going to buy it!

1 decade ago

Actually, it's not stealing, it's copyright infringement.

1 decade ago

Pre-order DLC is a joke.

1 decade ago

Simply.. when the game comes out edit the files and there u go.. no HUD and less things around the world

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

For Deep Silver.

1 decade ago

Might be for you, and you really deserve that...

1 decade ago

Nailed it.

1 decade ago

wait but...if you preorder the game now u will also get next bonuses right?or only this one?

1 decade ago

Pre-order DLC is a shitty thing to do, so I will pirate up five bucks and pirate it in several piratey months.

1 decade ago

Changed publishers, still the same developers, I don't get where you're going with this...

1 decade ago

Oh come on! At least give a free copy of Metro 2033 wih it :D:D

1 decade ago

lol best joke today XP +1

1 decade ago

XD

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

At least in germany users should be aware of this before buying from keysellers who sell the keys from physical copies ;), don't know how other countries handle this.

1 decade ago

to all dutchmen: its legit in the netherlands

1 decade ago

Deepsilver low budged? Hahahahhahaha, idiot.

1 decade ago

my prediction is that by the end of the day OP is going be all like "lol it was all just a joke guys haha" because he cant preety much stand the incredible (and deserved) hate he gets.

but after reading trough his numerous comments he sure has determination made out of steel, to bad his brain is like that too.

1 decade ago

There's a theory that posits that human reasoning skills have evolved more for the purpose of winning arguments and justifying established opinions rather than rational analysis or seeking truth. In other words, the human mind is geared towards winning, not towards being right. So of course some people, like the OP, will go to ludicrous lengths trying to defend their ego without even considering whether to consider that they could be wrong.

Rule of thumb: The harder one tries to win, the less likely that they are actually doing so.

1 decade ago

That actually put a picture of the Red Queen from the old Alice in Wonderland cartoon in my head. I think OP is almost to the "Off with their heads!" level of insanity. Of course right now it's only at Mad Hatter level.

1 decade ago

Uh oh, time to go listen White Rabbit.

1 decade ago

Don't know what happened with last light the original metro is amazing. The pricing I agree with you is a joke

1 decade ago

You get some ammo/money when preordering the game? What? Well, how should that make me preorder the game? It would just make it easier, not better. Same goes for the rifle. Making the Ranger Mode a preorder DLC is also not the best idea, in the first game it was free for everyone, why change that? The digital comic might be interesting, since it's made by Dmitry Glukhovsky, but only preordering a game for a comic isn't worth it, in my opinion.
Nevertheless, if the game is as good as the first one, I will buy it as soon as it goes at leasr 50% off.

1 decade ago

news flash, 4Agames was the developer for the first one and THQ onlt published it. DERP of the day folks publisher isnt going to have a huge impact on the development since they only help market and distribute

1 decade ago

So, anyone notice a new special offer for Metro: Last Light on Steam? Because I sure didn't notice that before, and am kinda curious how I'm supposed to get a book from Steam. I've also heard we're supposed to get a special comic linking the two stories (2033/Last Light), but the store says "international best-selling novel" so I don't think that's what this is. If we do get like a .pdf of the actual book I'd be ecstatic, because I've had it on my "to read" list forever, and haven't bought a copy yet. A quick google search doesn't give me much except that a few other people are wondering the same thing.

Sorry for the necro, but I'm not making a new thread for this

1 decade ago

Strange but for me it states "Metro Last Light Digital Comic - Created by Dmitry Glukhovsky."

1 decade ago

yea, I did some digging, and got what looked like an official post that said it's only for US customers, because Metro 2033 is self-published by the author in the US, and other countries have different publishing contracts. If you're outside the US, that's probably why. No word on format though, but the general consensus appears to be .pdf

1 decade ago

That's great news for me too. I was planning to get it and read it at some point :D

NEVERMIND, US only :(

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by AJ7iNi.