http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Complain

He doesn't own any of the games he's giving away. I don't think any of them are legit.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

unfortunately your not allowed to call out other users on the forum. You have to email the admins and report him.

1 decade ago

No, not unfortunately, it's more to keep the whole of the forums being filled to the brim with complaints about people and also to keep people from giving someone a bad name for themselves when in fact said person didn't actually deserve said bad name because of a simple misunderstanding somewhere.

1 decade ago

inbox@steamgifts.com

1 decade ago

hard to say, the humble bundles can be had for cheap.

As for the GTA4, I have that game but got it on a Direct2Drive deal, so its not in my Steam either.

Guess we can monitor a little before deciding.

1 decade ago

Giveaway - Fake!:(

1 decade ago

I don't think not owning the game makes giveaway fake. Maybe he doesn't like the game, but still wants to gift it?

You never know.

1 decade ago

also he could have the game on another platform (for games that are other than "steam only" titles) other than steam (retail for example or origin, etc) and he liked it so much that he decided to gift it away :)

1 decade ago

Надо банить того,кто создал фейк и того,кто дал ему инвайт,тогда сразу это всё исправится!

1 decade ago

The hell? Why couldn't someone give away a game they don't own?

1 decade ago

Paranoid people. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

1 decade ago

lol Mark, I gift Magika DLC I don't own. I didn't scam anyone :\

1 decade ago

I'll state what I always say, someone gifting games they don't own doesn't mean it's a scam. It's uncommon but it can and does happen, as Domineeto is a prime example (thanks Dom). User has up to a week to distribute gifts won, so give the gifter a chance.

1 decade ago

Indeed. And if he doesn't, just give him negative feedback. Too much and he won't be able to do anything.

1 decade ago

This. I've given away games that I did not own for 2 of the 3 giveaways I've held.

1 decade ago

I would wait a week. IF he does not give any of his gifts, then i would ban him.

1 decade ago

I'm in the same boat as the OP... I finally won Counter Strike Source after trying and entering 300+ give away's, only to find out the fucking thing is a fake. So i have to wait a week before they ban him its utter bullshit, ban him now!!!

1 decade ago

Email inbox@steamgifts.com

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by markiscool.