Purchase the MAY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, and RUINER with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Update (20 April):

3 new games added to the early unlocks: Moon Hunters, Jalopy, Crazy Machines 3
This bundle will have a total of 9 games (3 more to be revealed). (source)

Update (04 May):

RUNNING WITH RIFLES and NBA Playgrounds added + Humble Original: Knight Club

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MAY (4th MAY) for $12* to receive the MAY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON APRIL 27th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the April Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Kerbal Space Program

Dead Rising 4

• can't be activated in JP; customers from this region will receive a $4 Wallet Coupon as a replacement (expires: Jun, 1st, 2018) (source)

NBA Playgrounds
According to the HB pop-up, China customers will receive a region-locked key. However, the key is actually ROW and can be activated on a China account. (source)

Games:

Pay early and get: Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, and RUINER

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead Rising 4 50% of 1,008 reviews 0 $39.99
Kerbal Space Program 94% of 38,974 reviews 0 $39.99
RUINER 90% of 2,717 reviews 0 $19.99
Moon Hunters 78% of 1,051 reviews 0 $14.99
Jalopy 81% of 2,958 reviews 0 $14.99
Crazy Machines 3 96% of 666 reviews 0 $19.99
RUNNING WITH RIFLES 88% of 4,562 reviews 0 $14.99
NBA Playgrounds 74% of 832 reviews - 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $184.92

Humble original: Knight Club

KNIGHT CLUB is a 2-4 player action platform-fighting game that brings traditional fighting game elements into an unlocked, free form movement playstyle. Equip your favorite armaments and do battle against your friends locally or online!

Note: keys for this game will not be provided for this Monthly purchase.

source

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th MAY!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

(Sorry for the double poll option - my mistake; just ignore the shorter "At this point" option).

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

May the 4th be with you!

View Results
Not since Chewbacca got arrested for creating Wookieleaks did anything excite me as much as Kerbal Space Program / Dead Rising 4 / RUINER in a bundle!
At this point I'm just subscribed for extra wallet credits from Humble Indie Bundles. I find this meh, but I'm still too lazy to cancel my sub.
Tempted to buy, I might be, or I might not. Guide me, the force must.
"Luke… I'm reading a great book about Force Levitation.. I can’t put it down – but I'll at least cancel my sub."
Not convince me to purchase the bundle, this does. Try harder next time.
I'm certain they'll uncover a certain Star Wars themed free to play MMO as a Late Early Unlock. Oh wait, that's not on Steam.
Why did Anakin cross the road? Same as Humble, to get to the Dark Side! Vader = IGN confirmed.
At this point I'm just subscribed for extra wallet credits from Humble Indie Bundles. They haven't delivered the droids I look for in a long time. I find this meh, but I'm still too lazy to cancel my sub.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I accidentally left my month-to-month on and got dinged for it last week. I was hoping for at least one game I would want to activate. Nope. (I already own KSP, else something would be salvaged from this.)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

7/8 wishlisted, 1 already owned - one of the best bundles for me (biggest number of wishlisted games so far, but not the most wanted ones).
I have about 1400 games in my wishlist, so yes, I add pretty much every game, which I'm slightly interested in

5 years ago

I think that last sentence is pretty much my case. XD

5 years ago

I am glad that I paused a month.

5 years ago

Items: 134421, NBA Playgrounds - no restrictions, so probably can be activated in China too, but not sure that it will be fully playable (I have doubts about multiplayer part).
I guess buyers from China get other game as replacement as it was with Laser League in Monthly April 2018.

Btw, Items: 133831, Dead Rising 4 - don't see locks either.

5 years ago*

Wow, one whole extra item unlocked extra... thanks Humble.
Oh, and NBA that I will give away cause super-meh.

Might aswell not bother with the "big reveal" when it reveals less than the initial bunch... :/

5 years ago

first time subscriber and i cant see KNIGHT CLUB in the KEYS section in my profile, how can i get the game?

5 years ago

The humble originals are DRM-Free digital downloads that should be on your purchase page, not the key page. A lot of the HB originals do get steam releases and keys at later dates though.

5 years ago

The Humble Original games can usually only be downloaded from your bundle page or library.

5 years ago

Below all the keys on the downloads page is a separate box with Knight Club available via direct download or bittorrent. Basically, hit "End" and it should be there--just above the site navigation part of the webpage
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/may_2018_monthly > "Get the Bundle"

5 years ago

thank you for helping

5 years ago

No problem! I'm glad it was a help! :-D

5 years ago

Dammit, waited too long. Was going for Ruiner, seeing it´s also got RwR makes it kinda frustrating :E

5 years ago

ouch, sorry!

5 years ago

Only really interested in NBA Playground so I'm glad I didn't buy this one.

5 years ago

i wish they had some payment method i could use

5 years ago

Can confirm that I just activated an NBA Playgrounds HB key on a Chinese region steam account. While the game itself is region locked for purchase on Steam directLy, the keys are not and can be activated just fine.

5 years ago*

Thank you for the confirmation, I updated the thread.

5 years ago

Did you get NBA Playgrounds in bundle, bought from China?

5 years ago

No, the GA creator locked the GA to USA and Canada for some reason, so they presumably are in North America.

5 years ago*

Knights club steam keys wont be coming to humble bundle buyers because now its the "deluxe" version on steam https://steamcommunity.com/app/860850/discussions/0/1729828401679508018/

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks for the info, I added it to the thread.

5 years ago

you added an extra s to purchase.

5 years ago

If I'm not mistaken HB was listed as the publisher on their store page when it first came to steam, now the publisher is listed as the dev studio. This is only speculation but it is possible that they are creating a "deluxe" version of the game that's a "different game" so they don't have to fulfill giving Steam keys. That is, if giving Steam keys was part of the original agreement with HB.

5 years ago*

I assume they got almost zero money for being in this Monthly.
Which is why they don't want to just hand out 10,000 copies of the game to Humble.

I feel like they should be able to leverage this some other way though. Give every purchaser a 50% Humble store coupon for the game or a code for 50% Steam coupon. Something like that.

5 years ago

Also, don't forget that the standard version is still on the HB monthly trove....... For now.
Yes, I know it's DRM free but it still counts.

5 years ago

A year later Knight Club (now Duel Arms) is a bit closer to release, and the developers again insist it "is not the same game and never was", and such things.
FWIW they already wrote the same in May 2018.

4 years ago

That's fine, we're not entitled to anything. There's so much trash on the store, I don't know why people get so hung up on "muh free key for a game i'm never going to even install"

4 years ago

IMHO, delivering Steam keys to 'Humble Bundle - May 2018' subscribers is going to be a win for both parties, since it will most likely raise awareness and interest and get many positive reviews from players who wouldn't even bother to play or purchase the game if not for those keys.

That's why most Humble Bundle Originals deliver keys to it's respective subscribers.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.