Day of the Devs 2024 Bundle

1 Tier, 35 Items

30 Jan 2024 - 01 Mar 2024 25 Mar 2024 (?)

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

Notes:

• Rewards are available to backers who donate by February 29th.

• The keys have been allocated on April 24th via a Humble Bundle gift link

• Tier 1 includes: VIP Access to Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco, and Day of the Devs 2024: The Game Awards Edition (Winter 2024)

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (there are no region locks)

100 USD | 100 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Little to the Left 91% of 6331 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1629520 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Afterparty 72% of 607 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/762220 W M Dβœ… 3 $19.99
BELOW 70% of 1147 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/250680 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Birth 96% of 1701 - πŸ† 10.99 CV app/1889040 W M 0 $10.99
Broken Age 82% of 4357 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/232790 W M L Dβœ… 11 $14.99
Bugsnax 97% of 3989 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/674140 W M Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Critter Crunch 95% of 251 - πŸ† 1.05 CV app/61730 W M D🟑 1 $6.99
Escape Academy 86% of 682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1812090 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Everything 83% of 2936 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/582270 W M L Dβœ… 8 $14.99
Falcon Age 77% of 163 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1075080 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Flinthook 74% of 580 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/401710 W M L Dβœ… 1 $14.99
Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island 95% of 2163 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M Dβœ… 6 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 97% of 941 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M Dβœ… 2 $4.99
Gang Beasts 84% of 44300 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/285900 W M L Dβœ… 6 $19.99
Garbage Pail Kids: Mad Mike and the Quest for Stale Gum 95% of 21 - πŸ† 9.99 CV βš™οΈ app/1897630 W 0 $9.99
GNOG 92% of 356 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/290510 W M L Dβœ… 5 $9.99
Grindstone 92% of 136 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1818690 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Knuckle Sandwich 88% of 366 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1012570 W D🟑 0 $19.99
Loot Rascals 87% of 64 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/443880 W 1 $9.99
Melatonin 95% of 4440 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1585220 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Mercenary Kings 74% of 1162 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/218820 W M L Dβœ… 4 $19.99
Mutazione 96% of 840 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1080750 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
N++ 95% of 2271 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/230270 W M L D🟑 7 $14.99
Oxenfree 92% of 8729 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/388880 W M L Dβœ… 8 $9.99
OXENFREE II: Lost Signals 90% of 1187 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1574310 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Psychonauts 2 96% of 8775 - πŸ† 59.99 CV app/607080 W M L D🟑 0 $59.99
Return of the Obra Dinn 96% of 21959 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/653530 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Rez Infinite 91% of 986 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/636450 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Sea of Stars 88% of 6593 - πŸ† 34.99 CV app/1244090 W Dβœ… 0 $34.99
Sportsfriends 80% of 30 - - 2.25 CV app/277850 W M L 2 $14.99
Subnautica 96% of 232528 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/264710 W M Dβœ… 1 $29.99
Super Time Force Ultra 90% of 649 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/250700 W M L Dβœ… 3 $14.99
Thumper 92% of 3682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/356400 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
TOEM 99% of 3467 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1307580 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
Venba 94% of 870 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1491670 W Dβœ… 1 $14.99

A Tier 2 purchase is also available (250 USD). It includes all the games from T1, plus a loot box of fabulous Day of the Devs swag from iam8bit, including:

• Day of the Devs Official Mug
  • Day of the Devs Cozy Socks
  • Day of the Devs Cool Custom Keychain

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
βš™οΈ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $642.65

CV:

• 396.36 (?)

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

View attached image.
3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is this for you, a Thumper of a deal or just some Lost Signals?

View Results
[Buy for games] I need Everything in here to N++ my Steam game collection.
[Buy for charity] I believe in celebrating video games, and welcome everyone else who agrees to be my Sportsfriends.
[Buy for $250] They got me on the Flinthook with that swag. I just love physical rewards, guess I'm one of those Loot Rascals.
[Buy to attend] VIP tickets for two events in California? That's better than any Haunted Island! I hope the Afterparty is included as well.
[Have (mostly)] I should sign BELOW the dotted line for what, things I already own and some Stale Gum?
[Skip, too expensive] To afford something like this, I'd have to get out my Grindstone, become a proficient cutpurse, and finally rob a bunch of undeserving grannies. No can do.
[Skip, dislike games] Someone dared to interrupt my Melatonin secretion with these boring titles? If you wake me up again, you won't avoid a well-deserved Knuckle Sandwich.
[Offended by $250 tier] An extra $150 for a some cheap merchandise? We truly live in a Broken Age.

I hate to say it about a charity bundle, but the after running the numbers for the games I don't have, the value really just isn't there. Tallying all of the ones I want up at the past sale prices I'd wait for adds up to just under $100, and I expect some of them will become cheaper still or be bundled elsewhere.

Charity aside, a good bundle for someone who's missing almost all of it, but I imagine most of the people who follow bundles will already have a similar profile as mine.

3 months ago

lol i was thinking this was a joke...100...250...

3 months ago

$100 for games worth $642 retail, and I own half of them already...
I probably wouldn't buy even if it was a complete-the-set at this discount.
BTW I think there was a 'proper' steam bundle for some of the earlier day-of-the-devs, or am I mixing stuff up?

3 months ago

last one done though humble was https://barter.vg/bundle/6453/ so it seems and that didn't even sell 5.5k bundles so this bundle series has never been that popular
edit: this seems thee last proper one - https://barter.vg/bundle/4558/

3 months ago

I meant this bundle: https://steamdb.info/bundle/1910/
Time flies, lol...

3 months ago

Also just an update unless my computer is showing me wrong it has been saying they have raised 34,483 for at least the last 2+ hours so I can't say they are hiding anything or faking it at all but the counter not moving is a worrying sign for me

scratch this i just saw it go up so maybe people just were not buying it

3 months ago*

Also just an update unless my computer is showing me wrong it has been saying they have raised 34,483 for at least the last 2+ hours so I can't say they are hiding anything or faking it at all but the counter not moving is a worrying sign for me

$34,700 now but I can assure you that they have been more than $217 paid according to those "pop ups" that are shown in the lower left corner.

Those look as scammy as the ones on your typical Facebook/Instagram/TikTok online shop selling cool stuff.

3 months ago

Those popups are a joke, it's a just a timer printing some random names/amounts from a list.

Debug the page code and you'll find the popups are just cycling through a list of 50 so-called donations:

this.$element.data.charges.forEach(c=>console.log(`Name = "${c.userName}"; Amount = "${c.donation.amount/100} ${c.donation.currency}"; From = "${c.location.city}, ${c.location.countryCode}"`))

Name = "Stephane G."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Toronto, CA"
Name = "Sergio V."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Madrid, ES"
Name = "Nicolas L."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Beloeil, CA"
Name = "Jeffrey J."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Denver, US"
Name = "Ryan L."; Amount = "101 USD"; From = "Wayne, US"
Name = "Jules v."; Amount = "100 EUR"; From = "Voerendaal, NL"
Name = "Felix G."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Frankfurt am Main, DE"
Name = "Parker R."; Amount = "101 USD"; From = "Hillsboro, US"
Name = "Zachary A."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Garner, US"
Name = "Francesc M."; Amount = "100 EUR"; From = "Almacelles, ES"
Name = "Ben S."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Huntington Station, US"
Name = "Russell M."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Fairmont, US"
Name = "James H."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Mauldin, US"
Name = "Daniel J."; Amount = "100 EUR"; From = "Warsaw, PL"
Name = "Allison K."; Amount = "117 USD"; From = "Novi, US"
Name = "Dream PC Pty Ltd"; Amount = "170 AUD"; From = "Adelaide, AU"
Name = "Sheldon F."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Vancouver, CA"
Name = "PaweΕ‚ M."; Amount = "101 USD"; From = "Warsaw, PL"
Name = "Jonathan M."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "New York, US"
Name = "Travis N."; Amount = "100 AUD"; From = "Perth, AU"
Name = "Jonas L."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = ", SE"
Name = "Kasia B."; Amount = "25 GBP"; From = "Farnham, GB"
Name = "Cameron P."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "San Jose, US"
Name = "George L."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Mililani Town, US"
Name = "Coldblood Inc."; Amount = "150 CAD"; From = "Vancouver, CA"
Name = "Kyle S."; Amount = "250 USD"; From = "Los Angeles, US"
Name = "Yifan M."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Mountain View, US"
Name = "Lucas S."; Amount = "102 USD"; From = "Champaign, US"
Name = "Leif D."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Winter Garden, US"
Name = "Craig W."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Oakland, US"
Name = "Rachel T."; Amount = "250 USD"; From = "Oakland, US"
Name = "Brian B."; Amount = "5 USD"; From = "Toms River, US"
Name = "Justin R."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Wauwatosa, US"
Name = "Zachary K."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Indianapolis, US"
Name = "Galen R."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Vancouver, CA"
Name = "Philip B."; Amount = "50 CAD"; From = "Vancouver, CA"
Name = "Josh H."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Prince George, CA"
Name = "James B."; Amount = "250 GBP"; From = "London, GB"
Name = "Joey F."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Chattanooga, US"
Name = "Karen M."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "San Diego, US"
Name = "Josiah K."; Amount = "110 USD"; From = "Dallas, US"
Name = "Jackie K."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Bothell, US"
Name = "Mike H."; Amount = "100 EUR"; From = "Athenry, IE"
Name = "Zac L."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "San Jose, US"
Name = "Arturo V."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Kent, US"
Name = "Jordan C."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Seattle, US"
Name = "Scott H."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Frederic, US"
Name = "Smushies S."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "Huntsville, US"
Name = "Nathan G."; Amount = "120 USD"; From = "Los Angeles, US"
Name = "Art S."; Amount = "100 USD"; From = "San Francisco, US"
3 months ago

Third party service named FundraiseUp, not sure if they will sink that low to completely fake it.

Appears to be a S3 bucket that gets a new file pushed to it periodically, not real time streamed on purchase. Look at requests for embed-data.

3 months ago

maybe, but the way the notifications are being constantly displayed as if happening real-time makes it look like donations are pouring in, and the fact that many here are confused why the progress bar is not increasing as well suggest this is intentional (dark pattern)

assuming it's real, they should have simply displayed this as a static list/table of "here are the last 50 donations made" instead of the constantly appearing popups, wouldn't you agree?

3 months ago

$100 for 35 or so games, maybe, just maybe worth if it you are missing every single one of them.
+$150 for a mug, a pair of socks and a keychain. Now that's value if I ever saw one!

The money donated is for paying their salaries.
Doesn't look like they are doing any "charitable" work, most likely a tax exemption scheme.

3 months ago

The money donated is for paying their salaries.

- "Can you give me money? It's for charity"
- "That's nice! What's the charity?"
- "Me"
- "Oh..."

3 months ago

Slightly off-topic, but this dialogue reminds me of this piece of (Steam) news. Apparently, the money was kept by the publisher.

3 months ago

so they can just decide they don't want to pay tax now?

3 months ago

legit or not why would they ever think $150 bucks for a mug,keying and some socks is a good deal what is that like Β£20 tops

3 months ago

It's not a deal, but a reward if somebody is generous enough to support them with a high sum. I know we're on Steamgifts and people expect the best deals, but it's weird how in every single topic people need to be reminded that:
they don't need to take every deal
There are situations when the gifter/donor gets a small thank you package, but it's not a monetary transaction. Nobody forces it, and as such, it's not about "worth".

(Also if the gifts for donors are limited to donors, then they actually have value as a limited item, but that angle doesn't support outrage, so let's put it aside)

3 months ago

Had to pup up in here, but $1000 a year from $46+ k donations already just in this first event in january isn't bad considering now they can deduct some pretty massive things on their taxes.

Source

1. Compensation for Staff Members (includes gas for travel)
  2. Maintenance and Repair Costs
  3. Professional Licenses and Training
  4. Advertising and Marketing
  5. Financial Losses
  6. Home and Office Space

from what I'm reading, this is also a tax deductible donation however maybe do more research on this
Source(same as above)
"Special Considerations for Charitable Giving
Many taxpayers make important tax deductible contributions to charities throughout the year. These contributions can include:

Monetary tax donation deductions in the form of recurring pledges
One-time, lump sum cash donations
Non-cash charitable donations of goods, materials, and supplies
Intangible charitable donations related to time, resources, and skills"

3 months ago

$107 / 108€ if you want to "help" them cover the transaction costs.

Too much questions here...

1. $100 (~93€) = 100€ (unless/until they clarify what the correct amount in euros will give you access to the Tier 1)
  2. No ETA for the Steam keys
  3. No Paypal (that would help to use the interest free 3 month payments PP offers, like reigifts suggested)
    4.As sensualshakti points out, t's unknown whether more games will be added in the future (submissions deadline: 2 Feb), nor if the price will change accordingly if this happens.
  4. I'm all in when it comes to charity but this is kinda strange for a charity.

I would be really pissed off if I pay 100€ and they suddenly add new games but drop the price to add a tier not including VIP features. Or if I could have paid the correct amount equivalent to $100. I won't even go into the fact that there is no ETA to receive the games, if they'll be able to get enough keys for everyone, or if the keys will have an expiration date.

I won't say that the selection of games is not tempting but... Still 100€ (now) and too many details to clarify. The way they organized this year's event is awful, compared to what it used to be on Humble.

3 months ago

The added fee to help them cover transaction costs is just the icing on the cake. I'm starting to feel like they got all these devs together, and they set up this very expensive bundle, now for every sale they have to pay the devs a certain amount, and they keep the rest. In order to maximize their profits, they ask people to cover the costs for the donation.

3 months ago

Calling this charity feels offensive in 100 ways πŸ’€

3 months ago

You mean the OP? Because the Day of the Devs themselves don't call it charity.

3 months ago

I don't know who used it first. The word "charity" appeared almost 30 times in this discussion when I said that, so I assumed the source was the bundler, as is usually the case.

3 months ago

It's basically a charity for themselves. They're a non profit 501c3 who doesn't pay taxes(other than for filling apparently which is something at least), and is fundraising to fund their events. They're a charity for themselves. They are the "good" cause.

3 months ago

That's what it looks like to me too, but I guess people can argue semantics.

3 months ago

I did a bit more digging and the IRS says a 501c3 is commonly referred to as a charitable organization.

link to my other comment and source

So they're doing something nice for themselves.

3 months ago

Doing Cthulhu's work 🫑

3 months ago

Ah i remember when those were cheap. The chills.

3 months ago

If all game were unbundled and same quality / rarety as Psychonauts 2 / Rez Infinite / Sea of Star ..., could be worth at 100$, but not for the current state of many rebundled games.

Yogscast just have x2 number of games, and cost x2,5 less money, big skip for me.

3 months ago

Since this has been mentioned/discussed a few times in this topic. As far as I can tell, they don't consider this charity. They don't use that term anywhere on the platform. In the Donate-Tab, this is clearly described as a fundraiser.

100 $ would be okay if you have not much of the bundle. Right now, if you gifted everything, you would get about 400 CV. In this regard, it would be a 75 % reduction. If you intend to play some of these yourself, the value would probably be higher.

I am halfway tempted in order to acquire some keys for gifting (since it has been a long time). However, I have no interest in the event itself, it is not 100 % sure if Steam keys will arrive, how they would be distributed and also without PayPal I have basically no methode to donate them any money anway.

3 months ago

Yeah, it's not too well communicated, expensive and a bit "clunky".
(The whole charity talk is weird, as they didn't claim to be a charity, and it certainly gets a reaction out of some)

3 months ago

So requesting money for what is essentially marketing is now a charity? Just wow, these devs really can't go any lower...

3 months ago

Uhhh cry about the price...it's charity.

3 months ago

to be honest - they don't actually call it charity themselves. Its a fundraiser and with that in mind the concern and comments regarding the price are quite valid.

3 months ago

It's not charity, it's a fundraiser for some indie devs. Big difference.

3 months ago

oh okay, sorry and thanks for the information.
Still a good reason.^^

3 months ago

I don't know how previous bundles worked but if donations is the goal, they probably should have broken the bundle up in tiers or groups.
People would have been more likely to buy several 10 bucks bundles than a big 100 one.
There are good games in the bundle, and some really old ones. It's a better idea to let people pick their donations if you're going to make a big bundle like this.

Oh and... wait... it's not even donating to other people? We're donating to them? Isn't that called fundraising and not charity?
Wow. Now let's all hope IGN doesn't hear about this or Humble Bundle will go "not for profit" and starts redirecting all our donations to themselves.

3 months ago*

Yea, it is fundraising. As described by themselves on the website. Day of the Devs does not talk about this being charity. They are quite clear about that.

I guess since the OP used the term wrongly, the confusion started in the thread.

3 months ago

"The exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3) are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition, and preventing cruelty to children or animals. The term charitable is used in its generally accepted legal sense and includes relief of the poor, the distressed, or the underprivileged; advancement of religion; advancement of education or science; erecting or maintaining public buildings, monuments, or works; lessening the burdens of government; lessening neighborhood tensions; eliminating prejudice and discrimination; defending human and civil rights secured by law; and combating community deterioration and juvenile delinquency."
~source

It's a non-profit organizing a fundraiser for themselves to fund their gaming expos. It would be the same if e3 came out and said please give donate money so we can host e3. It's like a charity in the sense that they consider themselves to be the charity.

3 months ago

The legal construct doesn't matter. Day of the Devs calls it a fundraiser. They said outright that they use the money for their own event and that it is not a charity. So, there is no reason for people to be shocked. If you don't want to support this then it is okay.

But people have no reason to be mad for them being honest. This is how fundraisers function. The principle of fundraising is also that you don't get something of "equal value" in return. And if E3 wants to do a fundraising campaign, they certainly could.

Everyone here could make a fundraiser for themselves if they want to.

3 months ago

The person setting the price must have been smoking too much zaza that day

3 months ago

Lots of good games (IMO) but $100 is steep. I know it's charity but still.
EDIT : Wait ... it's not charity? They never mention WHO gets the money, so it goes to the "community". Right ....

"supporting indie game developers." Sure, but that's not just a fundraiser. How is this non-profit?

3 months ago*

So we don't call it a charity but that's what it is right? It's a non-profit taking donations for themselves to fund their own events. Falls in the category of a charity imo "an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need." I don't know how they qualified to be a 501c3 but there's some requirements for that. Gaming expos aren't listed.

"The exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3) are charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition, and preventing cruelty to children or animals. The term charitable is used in its generally accepted legal sense and includes relief of the poor, the distressed, or the underprivileged; advancement of religion; advancement of education or science; erecting or maintaining public buildings, monuments, or works; lessening the burdens of government; lessening neighborhood tensions; eliminating prejudice and discrimination; defending human and civil rights secured by law; and combating community deterioration and juvenile delinquency." from the gov.

Edit: it is a charity according to the IRS
link

3 months ago*

I don't know either why this isn't considered a charity for themselves so basically a non profit because that's what it is.

There also seems to be some conflicting information listed, as you say some funds will go to support indie game devs, yet their main page next to the donation thing says "Your generous donations will ensure that Day of the Devs can continue to have awesome events year-round. All proceeds from donations will go directly to costs related to putting on our numerous shows, from our San Francisco Edition taking place in March, to our Digital Showcase at Summer Game Fest, to the Game Awards Edition in winter!".

So they say all money will go directly to costs to support their events. Is that to pay devs for their keys too? Probably, but the money goes to the day of the devs people.

Edit: it is a charity according to the IRS
link

3 months ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 months ago

BEST I WOULD DO IS 14$

3 months ago

100€? yeah no way :D

3 months ago

LMAO at that price. Maybe a 50 spot but not a c-note, smh.

3 months ago

Wait, all of this goes to them hosting some events in San Francisco so that a few select indie devs can mingle with each other? Wow, that is... a hard pass from me. Couldn't imagine a less worthy cause.

3 months ago

remember though you do get ticket to the awards show so you can see a game you (most likely) haven't played win an award you don't care about from people who probably just put the names in a ht to choose one (if it;s even that fair)

3 months ago

lol, donations for people with jobs because... what will be the next???

3 months ago

Hopefully, they will attempt to add another dozen (or two?) games to the list since they are going to fall short of their goal.

3 months ago

This probably makes sense for people attending the event in person, so maybe they should try to separate the VIP Access from the Games and split the price accordingly. At the moment, it really looks like a Fanatical Prestige Mega Bundle without the BYOB model.

3 months ago

I tried to imagine Fanatical BYOB with pick 100 games, itll be like 1000€+ xD

3 months ago

I was thinking of a Platinum Mega Bundle, Prestige is... well... something else entirely :)

3 months ago

Prestige is..... good price....

View attached image.
3 months ago

Someone need a kidney?

3 months ago

Repeat your offer in mainland China media organ harvesting/trafficking is more mainstream there.

3 months ago

I'm a line cook at a pizza place, should I make a fundraiser where I "give" people used towels, plastic wrap and my work shoes so I can go to the big pizza restaurant expo in Vegas? Oh, and it'd be an extra $150 for actual pizza.

3 months ago

You can certainly try

3 months ago

You just have to get enough idiots wrapped around the idea that it's worth it and it's for a good cause! :) Don't forget to first make your cause first a 501c3 for something like "relief of the poor" so you can deduct all expenses from your "charity" business! Oh shi* I meant non profit!

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.