Purchase the DECEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th, 2019: Humble Choice #1 launches
  • ๐Ÿ“† December 6th, 2019: December bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

Humble Choice FAQ

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

SOULCALIBUR VI

• Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)
  • Everyone else: ROW without Saudi Arabia - can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia
    RU/CIS customers will receive the above ROW key, even if a RU/CIS locked sub exists;
    Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists

My Time At Portia

• Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Free DLC to claim: My Time At Portia - Swimwear

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1914 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99
Regular Human Basketball 92% of 119 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/661940 W M L 0 $4.99
Sword Legacy Omen 74% of 179 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/690140 W 1 $17.99
Fluffy Horde 79% of 67 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/777880 W M L 1 $9.99
Chasm 69% of 581 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/312200 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $162.93

CV:

Leaks (unverified) for the rest of the December bundle:

Rabi-Ribi 97% of 6467 โค ๐Ÿ† 17.99 CV app/400910 W 0 $17.99
ISLANDERS 95% of 5976 - ๐Ÿ† 4.99 CV app/1046030 W M L 0 $4.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 85% of 471 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/495050 W 0 $19.99
Hand of Fate 2 86% of 2995 โค ๐Ÿ† 29.99 CV app/456670 W M L 0 $29.99
The Occupation 74% of 67 โค ๐Ÿ† 29.99 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 79% of 232 - - 12.99 CV app/828900 W M 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $115.94

CV:

January (or December, depending on the naming scheme) Choice (first Choice bundle) (source)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 77% of 12864 โค ๐Ÿ† 59.99 CV app/750920 W M L 0 $59.99
Blasphemous 80% of 1864 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Void Bastards 86% of 1601 - ๐Ÿ† 29.99 CV app/857980 W M 0 $29.99
Phantom Doctrine 73% of 1763 โค ๐Ÿ† 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 80% of 457 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 915 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 81% of 107 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 83% of 36 โค ๐Ÿ† 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 931 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/408410 W 0 $19.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $271.90

CV:

• ?

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Balconing Simulator 2020

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th Decemebr!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you paying for your own St Nicholas' Day gifts?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Wow, the early reveals are of a high Calibur.
[New subscription] My Time At Subscriptionville has finally come. Besides, this could be the last chance I have to get the most out of the Monthly before they hit us with Humble Choice.
[Maybe subscribe] This deal is looking at me like a yummy stuffed turkey, I might be unable to pass on it.
[Have] Got enough of these reveals in my library. Not hopeful for the rest.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] My wallet has to afford a Christmas tree and assorted decorative balls.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I won't be coerced into "buy now before the price rises" deals. I don't negotiate with terrorists, IGN.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

This is a spectacular bundle. For me the best to date based on the unlocks alone. My Time At Portia and Yakuza Kiwami are both among my most wanted wishlisted games. I haven't played any Soul Calibur games since Soul Calibur II on the Gamecube, which I adored. I'll be interested to see how the series has evolved since then.

Insta-buy for me for the unlocks alone.

4 years ago

I have all the Yakuza titles so this is a pause for me.

4 years ago

Nice bundle

4 years ago

Great bundle, but I already have SC6, played Kiwami on ps4, and already played portia on the xbox game pass. If the reveals are good, maybe i'll pick em up at a bundle split

4 years ago

Edit: Banner link works now. https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038093113-December-2019-Monthly-Early-Unlock-Region-information

โ€”โ€”-

Extra info for others: There's a banner that appears at the top of the page saying: "We're sorry, one or more of the Early Unlocks is unavailable in your region. Instead, you'll receive $5 store credit. Click to learn more."

Tbh, its a bit vague because it doesn't say that Soul Calibur is the game that is unavailable.

When I click on the banner, it tries to load the FAQ page, then leads me to the regular home FAQ page. Which is odd.

Probably still getting the bundle eventually but going to wait out for more info.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Oh no, donโ€™t be sorry. You didnโ€™t do anything.

I commented here a few hours ago when the bundle dropped before I headed to bed, but just felt that the info banner with a broken link was odd when looking at the bundle again (in the morning).

Also thank you;; Been not so happy with my stuff lately so I especially appreciate that!

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

The last panel is me way too often lol!

(Hugs, Adam!)

4 years ago

^^

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thank you for the kind words, however I have a long way to go.
Hope you have/had an excellent weekend!

4 years ago

Don't know if you've seen the info from others already, but the one that is excluded in your region is indeed Soulcalibur. According to the list, it is the case for residents of Singapore and also Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste.

4 years ago

Yes, I am aware thank you.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Solid bundle.

4 years ago

Please note that RU/CIS region for My Time At Portia is not the same as the preset RU + CIS region on SteamGifts (Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey added, but Azerbaijan and Tajikistan excluded).

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

SEA: it dont even have just one warning message say that i'm will not have soul calibur IV ,very bad

4 years ago

Great bundle. I can't wait to see Geralt in a non-witcher game. :)

4 years ago

Humble Monthly is having a strong comeback, outstanding early reveals!

4 years ago

$5 Store Credit vs $60 Soul Calibur VI...
Hmm....

4 years ago

It was the same thing with Squad (~40$) 2 month ago for RU/CIS

4 years ago*

for 5 bucks you might be able to buy the game on group buys

4 years ago

We're tallking about a 12$ bundle mate: 1 game fewer and almost half the price. (and 5$ is more than basically any game's share in group buys, if you can activate the game at all)

4 years ago

December 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information โ€“ Humble Bundle
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038093113-December-2019-Monthly-Early-Unlock-Region-information

Memo((ฯ†(๏ฝฅฮ˜๏ฝฅ๏ฝก)

4 years ago

"Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists"

Why did sensualshakti say that?

4 years ago

This is probably because the Support note page was created late.
I'm not sure about other circumstances.

4 years ago

"Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists"

http://prntscr.com/pr9c69
I have just bought it yesterdayand they only offer me a $5 coupon for SOULCALIBUR VI and now i read this. I am missing anything or there is something wrong here?
From Vietnam with love.

4 years ago

SOULCALIBUR VI is currently restricted in Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.

This from humble support page mate.

4 years ago

Yeah, i have read it. I am just asking why sensualshakti says that.

4 years ago

Probably because there was a sub for those countries, but since Humble have made an article that its not available OP need to be updated.

4 years ago

Yeah...i guess.
I wish i could slow down my action, i bought it without hesitate, no thinking at all.
This bundle is really good but if only without region locked.

4 years ago

I bought the monthly but can't seem to redeem my time at portia...any help?

4 years ago

Requesting help on HB site?

4 years ago

Wow, awesome!!

4 years ago

can i buy this month using VPN? i want SC VI not 5$ coupon..

4 years ago

You still can not activate the key. AFAIK, a customer from Singapore luckily (or accidentally) got SC VI instead $5 coupon but he can not activate the key.
https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/dqz86s/humble_monthly_bundle_december_2019_and_region/

4 years ago

Holy shit! My SC6 and 11-11 and disappear. WTF!
I was purchased it last week, and they took it without any notice?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

If youโ€™re from asia, check your keys. They removed 11-11 without any notice. Bad move from HB. And they didnโ€™t even give you a coupon for removing the game.

4 years ago

My Time At Portia key is not working for anyone...

4 years ago

Anyone know what will happen if I get someone from a RoW region to buy a monthly then gift it to me instead of buying it myself? Will it include Soul Calibur VI? ๐Ÿ˜“

4 years ago

If it's bought from a ROW region, you should probably get the ROW contents, meaning that it should include Soul Calibur VI. As far as I know, the region is determined by the purchase-IP, not by the redeem-IP. At least that's how it was until now.
If you end up doing this science, please let me know the outcome.

4 years ago

I've done the buy-bundle-from-a-different-region before (Bandai Namco bundle was unavailable in my region) but I was uncertain if it worked the same way with bundles that are partially region restricted, so I was hesitant. Upon further investigation, I discovered from this page that HB bundles are in fact generally locked by purchase IP, EXCEPT monthlies. ๐Ÿ˜“ I might just ask someone to redeem it by themselves and gift me each game, I guess?

View attached image.
4 years ago

The country is set by the purchase IP, and if we talk about a 1 month to 12 month Monthly token gift, redeeming that is the "purchase".
So yes, the monthly has to be either purchased in a non-Asian country or a gift token has to be redeemed in a non-Asian country for you to get a Soul Calibur key.
If you send a monthly gift to a user somewhere non-Asian before Dec 6, or you pay a non-Asian user to buy a bundle for you, or you buy a gift yourself that you redeem with a foreign IP, or you buy a new subscription with a foreign IP, or you trade for the ROW key(s) after the bundle's release โ€” that's up to you. :)

4 years ago

Yakuza is such a great game, everyone should try it!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.