Last night when i entered steamgifts website i saw on my account 310p, how did this happen are points get back to user if he enter giveaway that is deleted?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Basically yes, those are from a deleted giveaway and your points overflowed. Spend them fast or they will be corrected.

1 decade ago

nah 10p more or less, but i never noticed that points from deleted giveaways are returned to users.

1 decade ago

normally everyones HP is 300 but if you pick the warrior class and put ten points into VIT in the protection tree you can get pass the the HP cap

1 decade ago

With constitution buffs you can get it up to 330hp.

1 decade ago

More HP is for pusseys.

1 decade ago

but then you don't get low hp so fast.

1 decade ago

Maybe he isn't talking about HP, but rather MP?? Does that have a different value cap??

1 decade ago

lol this is weak only 330hp..in counter-strike nemesis has 100k..

1 decade ago

You can't straight out say that 330 HP is low. Whether it's a low or high amount depends completely on the game we're talking about. There are many games in which the cap for HP is even lower than 300, and in those games 300 would be considered as a lot of HP.

And while we're on the subject of massive amounts of HP, superbosses in Final Fantasy -series tend to have ridiculous amounts of HP. According to the FF wiki, the enemy with the highest amount of HP to date is Yiazmat from FF XII, with over 50 MILLION HP. I'd consider that to be quite lot :P

1 decade ago

And a new breed of SG threads are born...

1 decade ago

^

How can we prevent this from happening?

1 decade ago

You broke the Matrix, congratulations!

1 decade ago

Mines has not hit 300p in a long time :(

1 decade ago

Mine has hit 300 only during the last Summersale. I tend to visit SG daily and spend my points, so they aren't going to waste.

1 decade ago

you had around 300p but one of the giveaways you entered was deleted and points that you spent have been added to what you had = 310

1 decade ago

break da wall down

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by lonerunner.