see full list here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2019

comments? :)

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Most suckable penis award goes to Kojima, for sure.

For Geoff, he's the only nominee.

4 years ago

poop

4 years ago

death stranding deservers nothing.

4 years ago

Terrible list. It's like they pick the most popular titles but ignore the rest.

Now, personally, I don't care if a game I love is on the nominations. Sure, it might gain some attention if it's nominated but I don't look at games based on rewards they got. If a game is good, well designed and, optionally, has a good story and soundtrack then that's enough to get my attention. I don't need awards telling me what I should like.

4 years ago

Game of the year I think it's going to be either Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or The Outer Worlds.
Super Smash Bros. will more than like take Best Fighting Game.
Fortnite will more than likely win Best Ongoing Game and Best Community Support.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening will more than likely win Best Art Direction and Best Action/Adventure Game.
Untitled Goose Game will probably take Fresh Indie Game.as well as Best Independent Game.

4 years ago

Have they announced anything yet when the voting phase is gonna start?
If the awards are gonna be hosted on December 12th that doesn't leave much time.

4 years ago

you can vote already
https://thegameawards.com/nominees

4 years ago

xD Don't mind me, I'm an idiot. I thought these were the Steam Awards not the Game awards. Guess that explains why Nintendo games are eligible to participate :D

But that really leaves me wondering what happened to the Steam awards... If they stick to the schedule from the last 3 years the voting phase for the Steam awards should be right now as can be seen in the 2nd screenshot.

View attached image.
View attached image.
4 years ago

Gris should definitely win A reward. I haven't played it myself yet but it looks beautiful and has a great soundtrack.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.