Felt like sending another good game out to the community via Jigidi. Entry requires level 2 (to help filter out at least a few autojoiners and leechers).

There are also region restrictions, as this is a Fanatical key, and countries currently in conflict often cannot activate keys. Hey, don't blame me, blame our stupid "world leaders" who insist upon conflict and putting innocent citizens in the middle of their machinations. Countries that are filtered out: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Pakistan, Palestine, and Taiwan. To the best of my knowledge, others are ok. War sucks, except in video games.

The usual rules apply: no cheating. I'm not super fast, but I'm not a total slowpoke, and this puzzle took me 33 minutes. If you do it in 10, I know you cheated. Seriously, you're not that fast. Want to prove me wrong? Then do it on video with your system clock clearly in view the entire time. 😉

In fact, this time, please take a screen shot of your completed puzzle showing the time and something that proves it was you (maybe Steamgifts in the background with your profile, showing the same pic in the upper right corner so I know it's you who's logged in, or if your jigidi id matches your SG id).
Please do not show the invite-only URL for the GA in your Jigidi screen shot!

I also know that last time, there was a leak of the link to the GA via outside channels. Know that I'm watching and participants in that conversation, if it happens again this time, are getting blacklisted.

This package is normally $90 USD, so I'd like for this to be a fair raffle and go to someone who actually participated. 😎

Ok, enough of the qualification stuff. Go out there, solve a puzzle, and get a chance at a nice game package! Good luck!

Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Jigidi

EDIT: I just want to say THANKS to everyone for being so good about getting screen shots. I don't like having to ask for them, but I'm also tired of cheaters stealing y'all's wins, so I'm doing what I can to ensure an actual participant wins the game. 😉👍

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump!

3 months ago

Man, I really should get around to playing this...
Doesn't look too big so I think I'm going to give solving it a try at least.

Anyways, have a bump. :)

3 months ago

Thanks!

3 months ago

Actually, there are no region locks on this, and I'd love to join please. (I'm Israeli, if that matters)

You can see the thread for this bundle lists other games with region locks, but not this one.

3 months ago

Well, crud...I'd love to change it, but once the GA has been created, there's no way to alter the region locks. Sorry. :(

3 months ago

Right. Oh well :)

3 months ago

If I'm doing GAs for anything else from this pick-your-own bundle, I'll double check it against that list. Humble Bundle tells you when you generate keys if they're region-locked. Fanatical doesn't, and their "tool" for checking it is useless (you have to check your keys individually against a single country and then iterate for every single country you want to check...given the number of GAs that I do, that's not remotely feasible). I had five different GAs that had to get deleted just in December alone from keys that should've been global. One of them was the lead-off GA for my train that was one of the windows in the SG advent calendar. That was super disappointing. And that one wasn't part of a bundle or anything and was listed as a global key. But nope, it couldn't be activated in Taiwan. And I couldn't get an exception for a re-roll. So basically the list of filtered countries here is the list where I've had issues with GAs over the past three months or so with keys that weren't obviously region-limited. I didn't want to have to delete a GA for a significant key like this one from an event.

I hope that explains why I made this region-locked. I didn't want to. I hate region locks. But I got burned so many times the past few months and I haven't had any luck in getting policy changed regarding rerolls for region issues that I didn't want to risk things for this GA.

3 months ago

I totally get it. I hate the headaches of region locks too. I think these threads that sensualshakti makes are lifesavers.

3 months ago

Bump!

3 months ago

Bump

3 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

Bump!

3 months ago

cool

3 months ago

Bump, solved for fun as I already own the game ^^

3 months ago

Bump!
Thanks for the puzzle :D

View attached image.
3 months ago*

Thanks for the puzzle. Bump.

3 months ago

Own it but I'll gladly take the Jigi, thanks Grez :)

3 months ago

bump ;)

3 months ago

Bump!

3 months ago

Bump for solved, thanks! Screenshot is in the GA post.

View attached image.
3 months ago

View attached image.
3 months ago

Bump

3 months ago

bump

3 months ago

I have the basic version of Sniper Elite 4, so what's the difference?
It's ok to enter?

3 months ago

dlc

3 months ago

This has the season pass and all add-ons.

As long as you only own the base game and none of the DLC, I'm cool with you entering the GA. :)

3 months ago

I can't enter, got message "exists in account". Probably because deluxe editions page on Steam contains only basic version and no dlc's. Thanks anyway.

3 months ago

Won't let me enter the giveaway cause I have standard edition of Sniper Elite 4 :(
damn that really sucks

3 months ago

Dang, that does suck. Usually you can enter for packages when you only own the base. Must be something special about this one.

3 months ago

Bump.

3 months ago

A humble bump for solving Jigidi & entering the GA.

3 months ago

I already own it, but have another bump 🍻❤️

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.