Complete List of Games

The Angel Inn
An Un-epic story: The adventure of Enki and Tiny Freddie
King of Halloween
King of Mazes
My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place - Extra Fluffy Edition

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much do Visual Novels matter to you?

View Results
[Buy] I am happily paying $12.99 for these lovely titles.
[Buy] Only buy Visual Novels on steam
[Have] Already have most of these titles.
[Skip] No interest at all
[Expensive] Bundle isn't good value

trash

2 years ago

the dlc for my catgirl maid is what i'd buy it for and if you had not played it it's worth a bash but my son played it on steam and would want the it on steam - you do get a Steam key for the angel inn but that game is only $4.99 on steam full price so really not worth it

edit: my catgirl maid is in my sons top 10 games on steam right now - but it is nsfw

2 years ago

A bundle hosted by King Key Games with content from DDreamsGames, King Key Games, UncleArtie, Xand

The deals section is for users to point out deals they've found to other users, it's not supposed to be for advertising your own stuff... 😏

2 years ago

Yet.. It's still a deal.. And a bundle. And not a bad one if one doesn't care much for the platform

2 years ago

Imagine if all the devs on Steam and itch.io came and posted here every time they had a game in a bundle or on sale though 😆

2 years ago

A bundle (or game) on itch.io WITH a steam key is rare though

2 years ago

Perhaps mention that these are not delivered with Steam keys, apart from one game (The Angel Inn)?
It's also good to have the price written down on the thread (not everyone checks the poll).

2 years ago*

$13 is too pricey for a low-tier visual novel bundle. $5-6 would be a reasonable price. But $13? Heck no.

2 years ago

Totally agree. If $13 is a "sale" I'd hate to see the regular price of these games.
For $5 I'd consider it, but no guarantees I would buy even at that price.

Steam key or not, it's still WAY too expensive for the "quality" of VN's you're getting.

2 years ago

like i said before the fun is in the my catgirl maid as my son played it and really enjoyed it - problem is two fold with this bundle though

1 - he played on steam and not itch
2 - the price in full for the dlc is about $4 which of course is a lot lower than the price of this bundle

no comment on the others as have not played or know anyone who has or seen game play at all

2 years ago

Sounds like we're in agreement that this bundle is not worth the asking price.

2 years ago

dig level games, fanatical level price

2 years ago

"Save 38%!"
😭

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.