Hello guys, it's been three days I try to log in my Playfire account but I get this instead. Mail and password are correct because I just tried to sign in on GMG. Can anybody enlighten me up?

EDIT: I may have logged one time when Playfire launched some months ago, how could I be banned? And I don't remember making any money yet...

EDIT2: I wasn't banned, for some reason my account was flagged as deleted, even if I don't remember doing it...support was nice and helped me recover it :)

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

youre baned

9 years ago

Yeah, I did hear this is what happens if you get banned.

Is there any reason they may have banned you?

9 years ago

you are banned, for using SAM most likely

9 years ago

Occasionally they like to ban people who make too much money. This is what they do when it happens.

9 years ago

"..who make too much money."

Translation - who use SAM to try and cheat the system.

9 years ago

never made use of those

9 years ago

Then make a support ticket with Playfire.

9 years ago

Just done, thanks :D

9 years ago

Even if you were banned by mistake and they still refuse to unban you, don't sweat it, Playfire rewards are pretty much dead.

9 years ago

Certainly there are some, including me and I got rightfully banned for it after some time, but I know at least one person who was not cheating and still got banned for making too much money.

9 years ago

They wouldn't blindly ban anyone for making a lot of money, they would check and confirm the user was cheating before they hit the big red ban button.

9 years ago

I personally know a case in which they did and that person was 100% not using SAM.

9 years ago

Then what was their stated reason for banning him/her? Did they make a support ticket with Playfire and get a reply?

9 years ago

The reason they gave was indeed something along the lines of "cheating the system". Of course a support ticket was made, but they said they only ban if their team of experts (that still makes me lol) is 100% sure. That person never cheated before (in fact he was always giving me shit for using SAM lol). We did eventually narrow it down to a game that had somehow bugged achievements and therefore would only sync once in a while, causing achievements to get unlocked with the same timestamp. The best part is that this game never was even part of PlayFire rewards. But it seems they jumped on it...so much for a flawless system and experts.

So everyone, if you want to use PlayFire don't pile up a bunch of rewards, always spend it quickly or they will call you a cheater just to get you out of their system. The fact they don't give a proper ban message but instead try to hide it with a 500 page speaks for itself.

Little side note: My friend got banned a long time before me so I thought I'd give it a try and see how far I could go with that team of experts haha. After I had around 40€ I thought I might just as well spend it on something for my friend after he got falsely banned. Shortly after I got banned, so I guess their bans are triggered by the amount of rewards you use instead of actual cheating.

9 years ago

People didn't get "banned" after dropping 200 in credits. It tended to be random.

9 years ago

do not try to cheat the reward system with third party tools

9 years ago

Yep, you are banned. I can confirm that at first hand!

9 years ago

You can still make money by searching for sites that list the rewards. Take that, GMG.

9 years ago

.. you can?!

9 years ago

fixed in... 3... 2... 1... ;)

9 years ago

for example?

9 years ago

9 years ago

Your GMG account gets banned from making purchases too, not just your playfire account.

9 years ago

Playfire is a well thought out idea.

9 years ago

Playfire will ban you for nothing and there is not a thing you can do about it. Just move on.

9 years ago

i hope you didn't type this post based on your own personal experience - you were caught cheating achievements, after all :)

9 years ago

:D Maybe his just that good?

9 years ago

When you say nothing = you mean I'M USING SAM to GET ACHIEVEMENTS PLZ DONT BAN ME

9 years ago

Btw use sam to unlock achievements with 30 minutes difference.They only ban you if you get sloppy.

9 years ago

They will ban you for any reason. They will also answer your appeals with insulting messages. People will post those messages.

9 years ago

Which is why I called them unprofessional assholes when they kept sending me messages to leave feedback for them on other sites after they banned me.

9 years ago

Which is why I called them unprofessional assholes when they kept sending me messages to leave feedback for them on other sites after they banned me.

9 years ago

Man! Just clean the cookies. that helps

9 years ago

No it doesn't.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by robschia.