Pandora's is a new Exclusive Group!

Looking for admins/mods too, PM!

Why Join?

• Loot (Giveways)

Rules?

• Only EXCLUSIVE Giveways - That means only Giveways with only this group are allowed, per say no Whitelist or another group should be added when you are creating a giveway. That means all the loot is for Pandorians!
  • SG Rules - That means don't be a scumbag win multiple copies of the same game and activate every game you won.
  • 2:1 Ratio- That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one! This doesn't mean you need to go giveaway the game ASAP after winning 2 in a row, it just means that you need to maintain that ratio.. as in you gave 4 games? you can receive up to 8 for example! You can check your ratio here
  • -200$ is the maximum amount of negative Value Difference you can get! - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave you 100 games that difference may be -$250
  • Giveway atleast 1 Game worth 10P per month - This prevents inactivity and amps the loot volume - Also you should post your giveway on Steam Group Discussions
  • No Region-Locked Giveways - Unless it's only tied to some countries or regions for example only Locked in Germany or in Japan but the Key/Gift is open to the rest and most majority of the world
  • Be Active and Present on the Discussions - This is not quite a rule, but it would help a lot if we can discuss rules, changes or suggestions together as a group
  • Minimum duration of GA should be 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join

Requirements to Join?

• SG Level +5
  • DON'T Enter any giveaways until your first giveaway is over!
  • Speak the basic English - If I want to talk to you or any member wants to talk to you we should have no language barrier
  • Clean SG Profile - This means you should "Activate All the Gifts" and "No Multiple Wins"

Here's some Loot to everyone! Apply down below after reading and agreeing with the rules. Let's make Pandora great again! We'll build a wall to keep out leechs from here!

🦄 STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I want to open the box :)

7 years ago

Gotcha! :P I swear I'm not opening dramas, I'm just curious to know why a "groupmate" from such a small group would BL. Feel free to ignore this comment if you simply prefer not to answer, peace anyways ;)

7 years ago

Won/sent ratio. I bl anyone who entered my past GAs who have <1.0 ratio, or give too many region restricted or 1-5P GAs as a matter of principle and to try to improve the overall contribution of SG members. You aren't an exception unfortunately, nor am I singling you out. Not sure if there are any restrictions for this group, but just fix that and you can enter my GAs.

7 years ago

I understand, thank you for explaining! Fyi I will improve my ratio soon for sure but can't promise I'll get over 1.0. About the group, I don't think there is any rule on this, so no worries about it. One last thing: I must have entered your group GA before the bl, so let me know if you want me to remove my entry.

7 years ago

Yup please do, and work on fixing it!

7 years ago

Entry removed.

7 years ago

I don't think you still care, but I'm proud to say that I reached 1.0 ratio. :)
Thank you for pushing me to this goal!

7 years ago

Good job :)

7 years ago

I'd like to join pls if im qualified

7 years ago

Could I get an invite please? :)

7 years ago

i would like to join :)

7 years ago

fellow Tents guy here, i'm interested.

7 years ago

Can 10p come in for example 2 5p submissions:)?

7 years ago

As I said earlier to another person, and sorry the copy paste

"No, 10P really means 10P, as it's suppose to be the "big" one, it's only once a month and I rather have a "meaningfull" giveaway that people would care, than 2 games people wouldn't really want to participate.. Not always of course but usually the more expensive the less "shitty" it is. The only exception would be unbundled games i think, still not decided yet."

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

Hey Pandora if you are ok with bundled gibs worth 10pts then gimme that box to put my application in yea that sealed box over there.....

7 years ago

Yes sure, bundled or unbundled once a month one needs to be 10P if that's ok reply ^^

7 years ago

I'm cool with that :)

7 years ago

I'm interested, thank you for creating another good group!

7 years ago

This one is only exclusive giveaways, you want to join either way ? :)

7 years ago

Yes, works for me.

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

This is INTENSE! Count me in ;)

7 years ago

Some invites sent! :)

7 years ago

Can i join?

7 years ago

You seem to have one unactivated game you won, that goes against the "Clean SG Profile - This means you should "Activate All the Gifts" and "No Multiple Wins""

7 years ago

Hmm... but that guy never actually sent me the game though... am i supposed to mark it as received if even i never get it?

7 years ago

No, not at all.. I'm not talking of that one, if you don't received the key never mark it as received..
I'm talking about these removed game, that you marked as received yet it is not on your account: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/CFVrj/sins-of-a-dark-age

7 years ago

I honestly never noticed.... Thanks for telling me that, i always thought it was due to that unreceived game. I have activated that game, if you don't mind i'd like to have a shot

7 years ago

I would like to join but i'm a dirty level 1 :( Good luck with the group! xD

7 years ago

You'll be level 3 in no time! :)

7 years ago

I hope so! even tho i'm giving away games that I don't need that gives 0.45/0.75$ :P I'm trying to buy two Dollar Bundles in exchange of Steam Wallet money but no one wants.. would you help me, please?

7 years ago

me?

7 years ago

sure :)

7 years ago

looking to join

7 years ago

Invite sent, make sure you understand all the rules :)

7 years ago

Can i join bro?

7 years ago

Of course fellow Intense! :)

7 years ago

Hi GodFeelling, can I join this group too? :)

7 years ago

Hello GodFeelling! Seems to be another great and INTENSE group!
Rules accepted, I would like to join if possible :)

7 years ago

Hi , can i join ? , thanks :)

7 years ago

dont forget to clarify "ALL" SG rules, your wording seems to only specify "Activate All the Gifts" and "No Multiple Wins"

7 years ago

Those 2 specific rules are the ones most addressed and most "important" when applying to groups, because they have to do with giveaways.. Obviously all the others need to be respected, but those 2 are the most broken when it comes to giveaways stuff

7 years ago

"SG Rules - That means don't be a scumbag win multiple copies of the same game and activate every game you won."

Would be more precise to say "ALL SG Rules", if all are to be treated equally then theres no real need to single out multiple wins and activating. Which of course are the worse, but equally damning. I dont believe I would be the only one to think the current wording is focusing on those 2 rules in particular and excluding the others.

7 years ago

SG rules already applies to all users in the SG community. But this group dont allow anyone to enter if they have multiple copies/unactivated games. And if they do that while are in this group, they break a rule. Seems pretty clear to me.

7 years ago

^
What I was trying to say, but failed miserably, thanks :b

7 years ago

That part is fairly evident. Im saying that their rules (not for entering the group, but while in the group) says no multiple wins/unactivated gifts, but they will kick you out of the group for ANY suspension (not mentioned). Its not really a big deal, but I mean if you are going to kick someone for any suspension you should probably say that and not multiple wins/unactivated gifts. Im not nitpicking out of the blue, lol, I was removed from the previous group for a suspension on SG before they had any knowledge of what that was. Reading the way its worded you would think they mean dont break these two rules (unactivated wins/multiple), but no, its all/any.

If its all, I think it should more clearly reflect that in writing. I dont feel that "SG Rules" followed by "that means" such and such = all. Maybe im wrong and its pretty clear that it includes everything to others, im no English major and I game possibly a bit too much.

+1 for 2nd group though, I thought I had a pretty neat idea for a group but im about to go on a 3 month ish vacation so not the best time to try it out.

+1 for Omicron666, I think hes spot on, currently experiencing that in another group, but thankfully its not group only or there would hardly be anything worthy of creating a GA for.

7 years ago

Hey GodFeelling, so this was the new group you mentioned in IIIT :) Sounds cool to me. Can I join?

7 years ago

Sure! :)

7 years ago

Can I enter?

7 years ago

Can I join the group??

7 years ago

More Invites sent! :)