Pandora's is a new Exclusive Group!

Looking for admins/mods too, PM!

Why Join?

• Loot (Giveways)

Rules?

• Only EXCLUSIVE Giveways - That means only Giveways with only this group are allowed, per say no Whitelist or another group should be added when you are creating a giveway. That means all the loot is for Pandorians!
  • SG Rules - That means don't be a scumbag win multiple copies of the same game and activate every game you won.
  • 2:1 Ratio- That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one! This doesn't mean you need to go giveaway the game ASAP after winning 2 in a row, it just means that you need to maintain that ratio.. as in you gave 4 games? you can receive up to 8 for example! You can check your ratio here
  • -200$ is the maximum amount of negative Value Difference you can get! - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave you 100 games that difference may be -$250
  • Giveway atleast 1 Game worth 10P per month - This prevents inactivity and amps the loot volume - Also you should post your giveway on Steam Group Discussions
  • No Region-Locked Giveways - Unless it's only tied to some countries or regions for example only Locked in Germany or in Japan but the Key/Gift is open to the rest and most majority of the world
  • Be Active and Present on the Discussions - This is not quite a rule, but it would help a lot if we can discuss rules, changes or suggestions together as a group
  • Minimum duration of GA should be 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join

Requirements to Join?

• SG Level +5
  • DON'T Enter any giveaways until your first giveaway is over!
  • Speak the basic English - If I want to talk to you or any member wants to talk to you we should have no language barrier
  • Clean SG Profile - This means you should "Activate All the Gifts" and "No Multiple Wins"

Here's some Loot to everyone! Apply down below after reading and agreeing with the rules. Let's make Pandora great again! We'll build a wall to keep out leechs from here!

🦄 STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I might be interested as well :)

6 years ago

6 years ago

can I join ?

6 years ago

Hello! You don't seem to pass requirements due to multiple wins and 1 gift not delivered!

6 years ago

:( I'm no level 5 yet. Good luck with the group!

6 years ago

You can always join Intense Intents In Tents! Apply here if you wish! :) https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/4JJVF/intense-intents-in-tents-pandora-recruiting-rules-and-apply-inside

6 years ago

Hi, I took my time to get to level 5 and would like to apply again for Pandora group :)

6 years ago

I want to apply again XD, (The first time i refused, but seems i can purchase in bundlepages without inconvenient)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Bump!

6 years ago

I am interested.

6 years ago

Translate
Hello. Young level 5, I would be delighted to make GA in the group PANDORA

6 years ago*

An even negative reply would be sympathetic !

6 years ago

Can I join?

6 years ago

invited, please check here

5 years ago

link broken :(

5 years ago

really? when i open it, it works....wierd
btw, you must be logged on steamcommunity to make it work

5 years ago*

Can i join?

6 years ago

Hey Pandora :) I just started here and am a generous guy. So i recently hit 5+ and i would like to apply to your group :)

6 years ago

Hey. I unfortunately cant do invitations but you may want to apply on this newer thread.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/4JJVF/intense-intents-in-tents-pandora-recruiting-rules-and-apply-inside

Godfeelling is in charge of recruitment and hopefully he will respond to you soon.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Toc Toc toc still person to answer ????

6 years ago

Hey. I unfortunately cant do invitations but you may want to apply on this newer thread.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/4JJVF/intense-intents-in-tents-pandora-recruiting-rules-and-apply-inside

Godfeelling is in charge of recruitment and hopefully he will respond to you soon.

6 years ago

I would like to join :-)

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thank you for the answer but I also have an ongoing request on page 3 that remains unanswered also for 3 weeks.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/4JJVF/intense-intents-in-tents-pandora-recruiting-rules-and-apply-inside/search?page=3

6 years ago

Hi, can I join?

6 years ago

I sent a request for the group :)

6 years ago

invited, please check here

5 years ago

One Year !!! :P

5 years ago

yeah, sorry about that, i am able to invite people 2 days, so if you changed your mind, you can leave

5 years ago

No problem & thanks for invit ;)

5 years ago

Bumping

6 years ago

Hello and bump :) I see that second thread is closed, but if you still recruiting i want to join Pandora =)

6 years ago

Hey! We are currently on pause with the recruitment stuff, sorry for no message though

6 years ago

NP thanks for feedback, I'm looking forward to join when you start again :)

6 years ago

Beware: All of the rules counts only for the other member. GodFeelling and friends are still allowed to enter giveaways and win it even they never create a monthly giveaway or are lower than -$100 value difference. I was in the group and he kicked me because I said him I will not create a giveaway till he have a positive difference. He got it because he didnt create a monthly giveaway for 1 year ^^

6 years ago

Thanks for the input, we are not currently recruiting :/

6 years ago

Hi, the rules seem fair. Is there any reminder or something that goes out, in case we're busy and forget to make the monthly giveaway?

6 years ago

request sent, hope to have the requirements necessary to enter :3

6 years ago

Dear admin,

I am looking forward to contact with you because I'm interested in joining Pandora's SG since I have read group's rules and requirements.

On the one hand, I would like to notice that I am eligible for most of the requirements since I have a clean SG Profile (No VAC/Community Bans/All in good standing) (https://www.steamgifts.com/user/OracleGenisys) and an advanced level of English language. Also, I am an active user of SG Community since I am contributing not only to giveaways but also sharing/stating my opinion to discussions.

On the other hand, my profile is currently Level 4 in SG (4.24 contributor level with a 4.32 Ratio). I am heading to Level 5 soon enough plus I am willing to communicate further for more details about the group if you're interested too. I would like to inform me if I could enter from now or whenever I reach Level 5 & provide me with more information about the Pandora's SG group.
Note: I am working mostly with bundled games (some unbundled as well).

Last but not least, I am awaiting for your answer and reaction.
Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
OracleGenisys.

6 years ago

would like to join. Sent request on the steam page.

6 years ago

Read and understand the rules. I'd like to join , request sent.

6 years ago

Hi, i know it was really long since you wanted to join, but i just accepted your request. If you are still interested, please check Steam group forum here. If you already changed your mind, you can leave group. Thank you and have a nice day.

4 years ago

No Region-Locked Giveways - Unless it's only tied to some countries or regions for example only Locked in Germany or in Japan but the Key/Gift is open to the rest and most majority of the world
oh well (ಥ﹏ಥ)

6 years ago

Sorry Japan but i do love you :3 Region locks target you and germany it's not on me :\

6 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by GodFeelling.