Not a game deal but this is a great offer for anyone who was toying with the idea of signing up for Adobe's Creative Cloud but was put off by the price/subscription model/whatever.

You can debate the pros/cons of a subscription model for software like this until the cows come home but for better or worse, it's the path that Adobe has chosen and I'm willing to wager that we probably won't see such a good price on these two products for a long time (if ever).

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Not bad, but 9.99 per/month but you have to subscribe for 1 year, it's an yearly subscription with monthly payment.

1 decade ago

True, but you can cancel after a month's trial and will get a full refund, or alternatively pony up half the yearly amount if you cancel anytime after (if I understood their FAQ correctly). I still think that's a good deal.

Oh and reading some customer chats with Adobe support posted elsewhere, this apparently gives you the option to install on two seperate machines as well. Which is pretty neat :)

1 decade ago

good offer then..

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Deal ends today. (There's got to be more ppl out there who would find this interesting. . . )

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by emotionengine.