I just found it :|

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It looks like fun :|.

9 years ago

It's the best within its genre (as you can see by the number of positive reviews). That said, if it's not your genre, then it's not your game.

9 years ago

Oh, It's within my play style. I just need a new pc first before more games.
Also need to finish Legend of Grimrock.

9 years ago

Oh it is. Lots of classes, decent amount of races (some classes and races have to be unlocked by doing certain things in the game, which actually makes it more fun). There's a lot of lore about the world, races and everything that you can find in the game which really makes you love this game a whole lot more.

I've got around 300 hours on steam version, probably 100-200 on free version before that. Never beaten the game lol.

9 years ago

9 years ago

SAM pls.

9 years ago

Jeez! O_O

9 years ago

Holy... I wonder if someone managed to got 100% on this game already :|

9 years ago

Can be with SAM, otherwise it is not possible because of broken achievements.

9 years ago

who cares about achievments?

if possible i would completely deativate this "feature". it has absolutely no benefit for the play value of a game.

9 years ago

lol steam hipster :D

9 years ago

I could find only one benefit, they give you free credit in GMG. :P

9 years ago

you care, cause you would like to deactivate them :P

seriously I don't care about most of the achievements, but in some games they give an additional game-goals. But of course that only works with a few achievements.

9 years ago

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

9 years ago

That's what happens when you implement the achievement for each difficulty and game mode.

If you divide the amount by 9 you get a more realistic number of actually different achievements (~152).

9 years ago

also, according to my friend who was playing through it, like a lot of other games you get the achievements for easier difficulties if you complete it on a hard difficulty :)

9 years ago

No. This is what happens if you want to have massive gameplay hours for your game. Not just with the usual die hard gamers who play the shit out of every game they like until their rigs burns down, but with much more people who actually like to get achievements.

9 years ago

I do not get why you would reply with "no".

I'm not saying that different modes and difficulties aren't good for replayability :)

But if you look at the achievements you will see that most are mentioned 9 times (for each game mode / difficulty), so there are only so many unique achievements.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

As I understood while playing it, is that you get same achievments for story quests in exploration mode e.g. *Achevment name (Exploration mode), then in other game modes as well so that they are basically duplicated. And the game is quite long as well. Game is amazing tho. Try it w/e u can, recommend it

9 years ago

Brutal.

9 years ago

Lol for every move you do, ACHIVEMENT

9 years ago

heh... 1369.

9 years ago

Never played this game --> new achivement

9 years ago

Why not? There's a game, I forgot which one, having an achievement for pushing the start button and in the description of that achievement is something like "thanks for actually playing the game and not just idling for cards!" lol :D.

And Dungeons of Dredmor gives you an achievement if the game crashes :D.

9 years ago

lol and i thought Team Fortress 2 was such big achievements

9 years ago

click HSX's link, it's only like 4th most :)

9 years ago

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

9 years ago

I played few hours and got only 1 achievement so far...

9 years ago

As a developer, I'm amazed and horrified just thinking on the poor soul who had to manually enter all those achievements on Steam. That's a manual process, if you don't know...

9 years ago

Way too much for me.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.