https://www.direct2drive.com/#!/download-paws--a-shelter-2-game/5012914

Cat lovers rejoice, for Paws is 85% off on D2D. From Might & Delight, the makers of Shelter and Shelter 2. The game has never been more than 50% off before so this is by far the biggest discount. The deal expires ~20 hours from now. The purrfect opportunity to pick up this lovely game if it is your jam.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks

6 years ago

Awesome deal, thank you!

6 years ago

Never heard of this place. It legit?

6 years ago

Yes, I wouldn't post it if it weren't. If I recall correctly it used to be the digital division of Gamefly before it was sold off to another company (AtGames I believe).

edit: Wikipedia article for reference.

6 years ago*

Since some posters will show deals on questionable sites, I just wanted to be sure. =) Thanks!

6 years ago

It should be an official reseller, since ITAD is listing it. I also bought a few times from there without any hassle.

6 years ago

Fair enough, thanks!

6 years ago

Anyone else is getting an error message when trying to buy?

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support
6 years ago

Xsolla redirected me to my payment provider just as it should a few minutes ago.

6 years ago

Still doesn't work for me... tried two diferent browsers and three different payment methods and always get the same error message.

6 years ago

That's bad. I just used Firefox and Paypal. Would offer you to buy it for you, but I'm now at work.

6 years ago

I just tried again in Firefox from work, and still no dice. Sent an email to their support since I seem to be the only one affected by this.

6 years ago

Paws sounds a lot better than Shelter 2 which I thought was really boring and too much of the same thing. I'm more of a fan of some story even it makes for a linear experience here.

A gripping linear experience in a fantasy setting.

Well, I guess it does say it is linear but Shelter 2 was not for me and this one might be alright.

6 years ago

bump! I'll def get this if I get the money before the deal ends. Thanks for the info!

Edit: Got it! If you have the game "Meadow," owning this will also allow you to play the bear and lynx cub in the game

6 years ago*

Only the lynx cub. The bear is for owning all of Shelter 1 + Shelter 2 + Paws (base games) (and the eagle for all the Shelter-related products including OSTs and storybooks).

Bought Paws a few weeks ago at full price and I don't even regret it, even though I haven't played it. Because I love Meadow :)

6 years ago

ah thanks for the correction! I love Meadow too it's extremely relaxing.
Happy Cake Day!

6 years ago

Edit: Got it! If you have the game "Meadow," owning this will also allow you to play the bear and lynx cub in the game

Don't have it, but good to know. Thanks!

6 years ago

Gonna wait to see if they match it on Steam due to regional prices. Otherwise, I'm gonna get it since it is a wishlist game :D.

6 years ago

My prediction: 60% off for Steam Summer sale

edit: bleh, only 35% off on Steam. I was expecting at least 50%.

6 years ago*

The offer ends at the same time the Summer sale starts.

6 years ago

Oh those sneaky bastards.

6 years ago

They are also currently running a summer sale with daily deals so it's not like they wouldn't have overlapped with the Steam Summer sale anyway. Could just be a coincidence (or not). If there is some sort of encore sale maybe the deal could be back.

6 years ago

I'm curious, why did you break the link formatting instead of just posting a normal URL link?

6 years ago

Very simple, because I do not approve of the recently implemented referral system on here that was injected into certain links across the site (Bundle Stars at the moment) and I do not want any that I may have posted to be hijacked (whether retroactively or otherwise) and anyone profiting off of the 'work' that I may have done posting deals.

6 years ago*

Ah, makes sense. Currently, referrals are only applied to Bundlestars links however.

6 years ago

I know, but that could always change and be applied retroactively across the board to other store links.

6 years ago*

Just when I was about to buy it:

This page died of [Add message here]

:( :( It wasn't supposed to expire for 40 more minutes

6 years ago

Same here. It happened to me as well.

6 years ago

Same :(

6 years ago

Sorry guys/gals :(

Something similar has happened to me on Nuuvem before too a couple of times where the sales ended like an hour early according to the timer(s).

6 years ago

Glad I managed to get a copy before I went to work. Thanks again for posting about it, never would have known otherwise! I'll have to pick up Meadow sometime soon as well.

6 years ago

It's on offer again, deal expires in about 13 hours.

6 years ago

Thanks for letting us know! Still by far the best discount on the game that we have seen.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.