https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/GdhMT/pixelpunk-xl

Hong Kong Day 2 Morning
It's a food day, yup. First up, some fruit for breakfast - lianwu - one of my favorite fruits. You can't get it in the US (I really wish you could!). Next a stop for some more breakfast at Cheung Hing Kee for their sheng jian bao. A portion of four + the curry noodle soup

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

If you like Chinese noodles/ramen. Hit up Nam Kee. I still miss it. Just don't go on a weekday during lunch rush hour. You won't get a table and you'll be standing in a line.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

First up, some fruit for breakfast - lianwu - one of my favorite fruits. You can't get it in the US (I really wish you could!).

It's sooo good! I've had it maybe three times when I was back home in Chinatown in Toronto but I've never seen it here in Paris until last year when I ran into a Creole shop in a small corner of Paris. Apparently it's a favorite on the Island of la Reunion so people who are from there are literally bringing suitcases full of them when they go back home and you can sometimes find it in those small shops or markets.
Tough to find but so worth it.

5 years ago

You can't get it in the US

Chinese and Vietnamese people in California might grow some of these in their backyard. Not that they sell it, though, so you are right that you can't quite get it in the US.

5 years ago

Bump.

5 years ago

Never heard of this fruit. I'd like to try it now.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.