Here

What do you guys/gals think? Excited? Any hopes? Any fears? Tired of seeing a new game every year?

I personally hope they finally iron out the bugs, I thought they did an overall decent job updating 2013 so hopefully they are able to do just as good of a job updating the franchise for 2014.

I searched the forums and didn't see a similar topic but if anyone finds one I can close this
1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Think I probably fall under the "Tired of seeing a new game every year?" category. That's not to say I follow Magic a lot, honestly. I thought of getting it sometime ago, and learnt that there was a 2013 version since then which looked like pretty much the same thing with new modes and some tweaks. Haven't seen any gameplay (if they exist yet), but I feel a sense of déjà vu.

1 decade ago

There are certainly some bugs I'd like to see ironed out from 2013, but unless they make a complete mess of it and actually make it worse, I'll be getting this. I avoided the earlier games after I tried one of the demos and lost a game because I couldn't control which lands got tapped when casting a spell, but I've gotten my money's worth out of 13 many times over and would like a new set of decks to play with.

It would be nice if they'd just offer a free/cheap base game and make the yearly installments DLC though, so you could carry over past years and play matchups from different releases.

1 decade ago

I will buy with 75% discount if they add russian language

1 decade ago

I have 2013 but haven't encountered any bugs, but I have only played around 8 hours

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Monukai.