i finally did it...i got all achievements for The Binding of Isaac...

last item i needed to collect was SMB super fan...except that one last item cause i have ghost baby...

now i can start getting achievements for other games :P

that's one of my best indie game ever, so i don't regret money i spend of The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC + Soundtrack...

what is your last game u got all achievements, it was hard to get it all?

and how many games u have with all achievements? i got 8 now with isaac... ( Adventures of Shuggy, The Basement Collection, Fortix, Portal, Q.U.B.E, Rush, Toki tori and The Binding of Isaac )

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I totally agree with you. It is a great game.

1 decade ago

Go try super meat boy 100% :D

1 decade ago

i really want to do that...wanted to buy super meat boy when it was on sale but i was out of money...i will take first chance to buy it...i don't think it will be soon cause of christmas but i really like super meat boy :)

1 decade ago

check your invites :3

1 decade ago

So, I should try and do the Cotton Valley Dark World without dying then? All 20 levels? I think I have a better chance at going outside and dodging rain.

Seriously though, you can do it with modded game files easily, but neither version is fun, and one of them leaves you in shame too, so fuck it.

1 decade ago

yeah...that kind of achievement on meat boy is really hard, but not impossible...i thought i will never get Womb without taking any damage or Depths on isaac, but i actually did it :D

1 decade ago

Did that on the 360. Twas insane.

1 decade ago

Now do it again. With a keyboard.

1 decade ago

I'll do it again eventually, but I'm in no hurry. And I'll be using a gaming controller when I do :)

1 decade ago

I really gotta start using a controller.

1 decade ago

Nah, real men use keyboards. Controllers are for kids.

1 decade ago

0h played. k

1 decade ago

I'm talking in general, not just that particular game. :)

1 decade ago

Play this particular game and you`ll understand.

1 decade ago

can't do it. Game caused me so much rage. I need some time before i open back SMB and try to even finish the game.

1 decade ago

1 Of my achievements has bugged so unfortunatelly i cant receive platinum god so :((

1 decade ago

what achievement has bugged?

1 decade ago

I really dont know cause i have all the achievements+items if u can check my steam profile on issac and check if u are seeing something misisng i would appreciate it. And check mah hours..

1 decade ago

I can see you don't have Spelunker Boy and Dark Boy, respectively fo completing caves and depths without taking damage! If you manage to get these 2, you should get Platinum God. Hope it works :)

1 decade ago

Platinum god has to do with secrets+weapons not the dmg thingie :p

1 decade ago

I thought you need also all achievements (if i'm not wrong, every achievement unlock also a new item) to get that...

1 decade ago

It's not like every single achievement unlocks item, but as far as I'm concerned you DO need to make it through the Depths and Womb w/o taking damage to unlock Platinum God.
meh I'm still lacking that bandage thing and ending chest with samson ;_;

1 decade ago

Congrats!!

1 decade ago

congratulations :)

1 decade ago

Did Beat Hazard last week on steam. It's a fast but really enjoyable game :)

1 decade ago

how much time did you spend with the game? It's bizzarly hard.

1 decade ago

117 hours says on steam...but it will be less if i didn't play on my pc and of my gf pc...so i collected some items there and didn't at home so it took me more to get them again, and i pass game 8 times on her pc, so i had to kill 8 times again on my pc so i can get achievement for full game 9 time...but i regret nothing...i think i will restart my stats and try to play isaac to not die :D

1 decade ago

Well done! I'm struggling so much with Dark Boy and Mama's Boy. Any advice?

1 decade ago

got Mama's Boy on womb XL, so i rushed for boss fight and played safe, actually bosses didn't making me problem with this achievement :)
Dark Boy was the last of "without taking any damage" achievement and i thought i will never get it, but i got lucky with items...and it's easiest if you flying :P

1 decade ago

I got none!

1 decade ago

I cant even kill mom... (seriously, i havent managed to kill her yet)

1 decade ago

i see u already got Moms contact achievement...it took me 100 hours of playing to get that achievement...i thought i will never get that :D

1 decade ago

Me too, i have completed the game several times (more than 50 i guess, including the WOTB dlc) but i can't seem to defeat mom since she got the color thing (wich makes her more difficult, faster, etc)

1 decade ago

The only games I've 100%ed were QUBE and Sequence. Sequence was the harder one, but that game is so goddamn fun I just had to do it. I just can't usually get myself to come back to a game where I've beaten the main game, just to achievement farm. That said, I had 100% TF2 achievements for a while, until they added those fucking youtube-based achievements. Then I stopped caring.

1 decade ago

I'm better. Got Platinum God achievement without having DLC, with 80/84 achievements and after playing 0 hours. Steam is bugged as hell.

1 decade ago

There's going to be another isaac DLC coming out next year, I can't wait! :D

1 decade ago

Nope, it'll be a full stand-alone sequeal called Rebirth. Won't run on Flash and will come to consoles.

1 decade ago

Oh, I thought there was going to be a new expansion along with that. But whatever, still great news! x)

1 decade ago

I've never got all achievements in one game :(

You now have to get all in Super Meat Boy and then prepare for the BoI remake :D

1 decade ago

i hope with remake will come new achievements...since there will me new boss ending in chest i think, not sure...and since there will be new items :P

1 decade ago

You...I...congrats.

SotMC is still my best achievement. Also, Splice, Spacechem, Portal 2, Plants vs. Zombies and maybe something else. Don't remember.

1 decade ago

for portal 2 i need only 2 achievements more, hugging 3 friends in co-op, and play co-op with someone who didn't played before :D

1 decade ago

SotMC... How did you survive a 100% completion of... that?!?

1 decade ago

its a strangely fun game

1 decade ago

I'm trying to get all the achievements in Dwarfs!?

1 decade ago

the real achievement is to be who you really are

1 decade ago

Steam achivements? I haven't yet cleared a single game on Steam, but they're a few which I'm pretty close to it.

1 decade ago

Welcome to Platinum Gods :D

1 decade ago

Congrats on Issac. I'm missing a single item for Golden God I think (Mom's Lenses or something), and then a couple of late unlockable items you know where with you know who... I'm also missing Dark Boy, it's very difficult at this point in the game. Even Mama's Boy was easier...
I kinda strayed away lately, but I,ll be back to it.

Otherwise, I have completed 100%: Renegade Ops, Analogue: a Hate Story, Mark of the Ninja, Sword and Sworcery, and maybe another one which I forgot. Also pretty advanced in Awesomenauts, I'm missing only two Prestige ones or so.

1 decade ago

Still trying to get it, but something must be bugged... I'm still missing Daddy Longlegs on the items catalog, even if I've already found it four times :( I don't want to reset my savegame and do it again from the beginning just for this one.

1 decade ago

i don't use to run for achievements; the only game where i'm pretty close to 100% is Osmos, and i hope i get there eventually

1 decade ago

i don't usually play game more than once or twice when i finish it, but for achievement i passed Portal i think 5 or 6 times, and Portal 2 i passed 3 times...i don't regret gameplay i spend on this awesome game...so i would say, achievements is my goal but for games i really love... :D

1 decade ago

Yeay.

1 decade ago

I got every achievement in America's Army 3 before they released some sort of DLC with 11 more. Not bothering to get the rest after I spent so much time getting the first 60...

1 decade ago

recently i got 100% achivies on space pirates and zombies

the arenas took so long T_T

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by vr4g.