i finally did it...i got all achievements for The Binding of Isaac...

last item i needed to collect was SMB super fan...except that one last item cause i have ghost baby...

now i can start getting achievements for other games :P

that's one of my best indie game ever, so i don't regret money i spend of The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC + Soundtrack...

what is your last game u got all achievements, it was hard to get it all?

and how many games u have with all achievements? i got 8 now with isaac... ( Adventures of Shuggy, The Basement Collection, Fortix, Portal, Q.U.B.E, Rush, Toki tori and The Binding of Isaac )

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Only Fortix

1 decade ago

Currently in the process of getting all achievements as well, I have about 90% of achievements

1 decade ago

0, would have had 1 if it wasn't for The Binding of Isaac glitching up and not giving me the last achievement. I think it's a glitch with the left hand, because every time I pick it up I get the secret, but it never shows up in my secrets collection.

1 decade ago

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES.
GODDAMN VASEBREAKER ENDLESS

1 decade ago

I'm on my second playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, with the aim of getting the achievements I missed. Hard difficulty, going for the pacifist and foxiest of the hounds. Nasty. :D

edited to add: I've never gotten 100% on any game. Achievements don't really encourage me to play a game beyond the time where I stop enjoying it.

1 decade ago

Damn. Congrats, man.

1 decade ago

nice, i am so bad with ??? T_T i want to unlock the dice

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by vr4g.