Comment has been collapsed.

It's also on a free weekend, if anyone wants to try. I did yesterday and the game is pretty boring, imo.

11 months ago

Bought it yesterday the ultimate warlords edition. Hope it will get achievements one day like Anno 1800.

11 months ago

on Ubisoft Connect all the games they have the achievements unlike steam so better to buy directly on the their store

11 months ago

Define "better".

11 months ago

why? at least hes giving money to steam and ppl like him are reason companies see that steam is a way to go

11 months ago

Not bat at all, thanks.

11 months ago

They can do better! :P

11 months ago

Yes, but don't think Ubisoft will go 90%+. 12€ for ultimate edition is pretty great considering how much content the game has if you enjoy this kind of game. Even just the standard edition at less than 5€ is a steal.

11 months ago

The price especially for the full ultimate edition of warlords is amazing we speak for a content of over 100 hours and maybe much more if you enjoy playing online with friends. Its a massive game and the price cant be really better i think. Only thing is it has no trading cards or achievements things that wont affect the game but they will increase the fun for the gamers that love these things.

11 months ago

It's been cheaper on other (official) sites and since you have to use Uplay anyway, I don't really see the point on buying it on Steam.

11 months ago

Well... it's Steam

11 months ago

Closed 7 months ago by SvProlivije.