(Steam) Civilization V $16.98 here.
If you customize your minion here and choose the strategy genre the minion will sometimes give you bonuses and discounts for the strategy genre. Want different random discounts and bonuses for a different genre? Choose that genre instead.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Anyone who got the game already mind to tell me if they removed stuff like archers destroying tanks from Civ 4?

1 decade ago

The tank in Civ 5 can move after attacking.
Civ 4 Tank Wiki Link
Civ 5 Tank Wiki Link

1 decade ago

Archer has a strength of 4 and tank has a strength of 50. The only chance for an archer to destroy a tank is when the tank is very, very badly damaged.

1 decade ago

There have been multiple threads for this already. And the one that points out that if you buy it from the gamersgate.co.uk for $11 (£6.78) is probably the most important one.

Also the GamersGate referrals are worthless, they give you $0.05 - $0.20 for a buy, it's not worth your time at all.

1 decade ago

I actually haven't seen threads on this, nor have I looked thru anything but the front page of these forums recently with moving and all. I know they are, I don't spread them for the money, I spread them to save people money.
Interesting about GG.co.uk, is it allowed buying from that site from places such as the US and Canada?

1 decade ago

yes you can I think- if you are in europe

1 decade ago

They are actually two different shops. So you get two different accounts to gather their useless blue coins. I was all interested in Gamers Gate when I found it too, but then I realized that it would take ridiculous amounts of work to be able get anything from them by gathering those coins. So I just wanted to warn you to not waste time, not to dis you or anything.

1 decade ago

+1 if you get like a hundred referrals you can buy a 5 dollar game lol :D

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by PentaKiru.