You see it in the title. What should I do? I can't find giveaways to enter! Have I acquired almost all of the games I want or are people not giving enough copies of Divinity: Original Sin?! Help me, Obi-Wans, you're my only hopes.

This number 300 is burning into my vision! Oh no! Save me! SAVE ME!

dies

in will, donates points to children's hospital

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

If there ain't nothin' you want, then there ain't nothin' to spend points on.

9 years ago

NOOOOOOO! THE HORROR!

9 years ago

You may even have to... BUY Divinity: Original Sin!

9 years ago

dies in Heaven

9 years ago

BURN?!

9 years ago

Bad rats

9 years ago

GOTY 11/10 would play more

9 years ago

Bank points to spend later when you need it.

9 years ago

Please no reasonable advice! I AM NOT A REASONABLE PERSON

9 years ago

Time will come. Justice will be true.

9 years ago

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTICE!!!

It doesn't work as well as freedom does.

9 years ago

Spend them not for they shall replenish, and put you in the same peril

9 years ago

good will. RIP

9 years ago

This is a bad advice:
Spend those points on more good game, get the game, trade with Divinity: Original Sin, banned from SG, then you can RIP..
Take it or leave it :)

9 years ago

HAH!

You think you have problems with points right now? Well, the flood is about to hit, my friend. Simultaneous Giveaways is kicking off and the points will hit like a tsunami. You can't handle 300 points in one week? Try 300 points every ten minutes for the first two days! More will follow.

9 years ago

Wait. What are Simultaneous Giveaways? What are they, Khalaq? You're frightening me, Khalaq.

9 years ago

Simultaneous Giveaways is an event where 70 people try to give away over 600 games, all of the giveaways ending at the same time. In this case, New Year's Eve. Group members have already started creating giveaways (I think there are 30+ up, so far), so you can expect your points to keep going up for a while.

9 years ago

Me too

9 years ago

Me too

9 years ago

If you got all the games you wanted, then you are a poor excuse for a gamer and you seriously need to open your eyes, see what games steam offers, see what games are played on youtube, take a look at what your friends are playing, ask about their favourite games that arent yours, just try to figure out what to spend points on that you would want. For now id say just spend points on new big games if you realy cant figure things out and expand your game horizons. I myself spend points on small cost games that also dont have or barely have over a thousand entries, big new games that cost too much are the hugest point waste ever since they always get too many entries, unless its a realy realy good game that i realy want, then i gladly pay any price it has on. Also if youre low on games, play some F2P games while you try to win something.

9 years ago

My pony friend, you are my hero. You're right that my 600 games are not enough for me, so I must seek out more. I must find them. I must CONQUER them. FOR VIDEO GAMES!!!

9 years ago

Even then you're life will be shallow like a mud puddle because there will be more before you conquer them there will be more interesting games you would HAVE TO look for and try.

It's evil steam life wasting perpetum mobile

9 years ago

[request] cg, some users need you to please add a destroy points button in SGV2.

9 years ago

This is a genius idea.

9 years ago

9 years ago

Bank them. Just go to the last page and enter all the giveaways that end in like 3 weeks.

Unenter them when you need the points.

9 years ago

I have 300 points for most of the time. Becouse i don't eneter giveways just to get steam +1, sadly others do. We have to much points these days. Less points=less entries=people enter if they really want play such title=higher chance to win, so everyone should be happy...on the other hand it would be cool if we could put more points than required in one giveway and increase our chances by that fe: i really want this damn terraria i go in for 300 multiply my chances, maybe not 30x...but even triple could be great.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.