Anyone heard of this? bored so I thought I see if anyone has tried it out.

"Played a bit was born in India as a girl, died in the USA of breast cancer at age 62. Had 5 kids, two girls and one boy. (put the other two up for adoption, first born died from tuberculosis at the age of 18)"

:description: "Real Lives is a unique, interactive life sim that enables you to live one of billions of lives in any country in the world. Through statistically accurate events, Real Lives brings to life different cultures, political systems, economic opportunities, personal decisions, health issues, family issues, schooling, jobs, religions, geography, war, peace, and more!"

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Never heard of it. Concept seems really interesting.

1 decade ago

"0 years old
I was born a boy in the city of Chinhoyi in Zimbabwe's Mashonaland West Province.

My parents have named me Muata. My surname is Kapwepwe. My mother, Thokozile, is 20 and my father, Mtheto, is 20. I have no brothers or sisters.

From my parents I have been gifted with the potential for extraordinary intelligence, extraordinary athletic ability, extraordinary physical strength and extraordinary physical endurance.

My mother has been cured of schistosomiasis.

My father has had malaria.

1 year old
Died at age 1 from measles."

Lmfao.

1 decade ago

Such is life in the zone.

1 decade ago

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

1 decade ago

lol...dang I got it easy.

1 decade ago

Extraordinary everything, dies at the age of 1. What a shame.

1 decade ago

R.I.P Muata, he was gifted with extraordinary abilities but it was of no use at the "measly" age of 1..

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

1 decade ago

Spouse dies of lung Cancer, meet some one new...year latter they die of bladder Cancer.

1 decade ago

oh well, try again

1 decade ago

I was born a girl in a village in China's Guangdong Province, not far from the city of Xhanjiang.
My parents have named me Wan. My surname is Shen. My mother, Gui-fei, is 27 and my father, Fa-hsien, is 25. I have a sister, Jun, who is 2.

1 decade ago

78 years old
Huai-yu and I are now engaged!.
79 years old
I died from an infection.

That's just sad..... =(

1 decade ago

I "played" the shit out of this a few years back!

I think the worst one I had was when I was a Chinese girl. My father raped me every year after my 7th birthday, I had 3 serious accidents... parasites, which led me to commit suicide at 27.

I felt... better about my life afterwards.

1 decade ago

Oh yeah, and I think working as a 'street peddler' counts as prostitution as well.... given my Chinese girl had a lot of experience in sex.

1 decade ago

Love doing random stuff on this, cant remember where I was born but I illegally immigrated to the USA.

Spouse dies at age 64, son still lives with me at age 34, so I decide to go to pre-med. (and later go in to medicine and become a Doctor) I think around 74-75 now, started to work as doctor for five years,(had to quite age 80 cuz I was to old) then began my career as beggar(even though I had 900K on me) Then I got robbed some time latter for 400K, then I realized I had almost 1 mil in my house at one point. Son still living with me dies at the age of 66, thena year later I die at age of 100.

1 decade ago

Link?

1 decade ago

Link
NOTE: with only the trail you can only do 3 lives with it.

1 decade ago

You can reinstall the trial unlimited times though. Every time the lives are reset.

1 decade ago

good to know.

1 decade ago

Oh yeah, I remember this. Lots of interesting statistical information, poor execution of the actual "game". Still enjoyed it for a while though.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by loltonytony.