What gamepad should y buy and why (why one is bether than other)?

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

gamepad Xbox 360 +++++!

9 years ago

this is a really stupid question, also your grammar sucks

9 years ago

i`m not from us or uk.

9 years ago

Xbox 360 official.

9 years ago

why, why l g310 is not good?

9 years ago

because xbox 360 official is one of the best gamepads ever made. also it is supported natively by most of the games, so you don't need to do anything, just plug-in and play

9 years ago

Pretty much this.

9 years ago

The Logitech is plug and play too and all games support it since it uses same drivers xbox 360 drivers, or at least in like 99,99% of games it won't give any problems, and you don't need to use any external program, it just works like a normal Xbox 360 controller, also the G310 has a better D-pad.

9 years ago

Ok didn't knew that, this problem is just with most or a lot of this 3rd party gamepads. But the build quality of the xbox gamepad is awesome, if the logitech one is similar it's just personal preference, how you want your button layout.

9 years ago

All Xbox 360 controllers no matter what brand are will work like a native in Windows, because it uses same drivers, unless its a fake one, and yes quality is very good on Logitech too.

9 years ago

I have some old rumblepad 2. It looks the same asi g310 but I would like to play with x360 controller.. I think it is much better.

9 years ago

They have a completely different layout for the analog sticks, so you should have a clear preference between them. Personally, I prefer the xbox 360 by far.

9 years ago

9 years ago

I tried a G310 and was very unimpressed. The 360 controller is pretty much the gold standard these days for PC controllers. For me personally the G310 really cramped my hands up badly. It has a really nice solid feel and the build quality is fantastic, but it just doesn't fit my hands at all.

9 years ago

The F310 have a button to use Ximput AND DirectInput. that shit is awesome, it means that that gamepad will act like an Xbox pad without problems, no need to use extra software(like x360ce, a xbox 360 pad emulator) to play games.
also, it has the "Dual shock" (also know as "the correct one") layout so it's a matter about your price range and your preference between Xbox or PS kind of pads.

9 years ago

i dont like the d-pad and sticks on xbox controller, especially when i am playing fighting games

9 years ago

Xbox360. I love that gamepad, and it's supported by the most of pc games.

9 years ago

The G310 is supported by most of PC games the same way...any Xbox 360 controller no matter what brand is will work like as a native in Windows(unless is some kind of Chinese copy)

9 years ago

Even some Chinese copies are also supported by PCs (I checked it by myself hahahaha).

9 years ago

the xbox one is smaller than logitech? and doesnt xbox gpad stress your fingers because the d pad is down (his position is switched)?

9 years ago

I have a Logitech and goes PERFECTLY.

9 years ago

I will personally recommend OP buying an Xbox One controller, because it cost just 36-37,5€ in Europe's Amazon(at least in .es or .fr, but they can ship to anywhere in Europe and it will cost same money), they have very cheap shipping or even free if you are lucky, he will need a USB to micro-USB cable too, any cable even the smartphone one.

9 years ago

U can buy a xbox360 gamepad for 10 or 15 euro, open it, and clean all the pieces...

Great, you have a xbox 360 gamepad like new, with 100% functionality.

If u re gonna buy a NEW gamepad, get the logitech if its more cheap, that logitech gamepad its really good.

9 years ago

If you played more with a xbox360 pad then go for the the 360, if it was more with a Playstation1234/nes/snes/genesis/etc Pad then go for the G310.

If you did not used a gamepad before then try both of them before deciding.

They both work the same way in windows but the logitech G310 can work as normal old gamepad with just pressing one button.

9 years ago

The 360 gamepad looks nicer, at least that's what I think. The D-pad isn't the best though.

9 years ago

i have a x-box 360 gamepad and the only problem i have is when i try to play something like mortal kombat,the arrows dont respond so well as a playstation gamepad(or a copy design of it as logitec g310),you try to press down and the game reads down and a bit right for example.so unless you want to play some beat em up go for 360

9 years ago

x360 is better for most game. logitech 310,510 or 710 is bad whn u need to press/click left analog+forward at the same time. Some game like Darksoul 2 need u to do it for running jump combo, and x360 feel better than logitech. Another problem with logiteh is rubber skin tend to wear so fast and make it so ugly for ur eyes. i own both of it (x360 & 510 actually), and i prefer x360 gamepad for daily use. BTW 310 lack vibration fuction compare to 510

9 years ago

f710 )

9 years ago

Xbox 360 of course lol

9 years ago

I prefer 360... but if you want to try another gamepad (cheaper) i have a Thrustmaster GPX and it works really good.

9 years ago

xbox pad got a better "feeling", but overall I prefer g310. cheaper and that switch for Dinput mode can come in really handy for old games!

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by lupascu69.