March’s Choice lineup has been revealed one week in advance.

Official source: Humble Bundle blog post + video

Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.

Note: You will be able to choose between a EGS or a Steam key for Control (source: Humble Bundle Twitter post)

Control (Standard edition, no DLCs) will be added to Steam this week, and the bundle will probably contain this edition and not the Ultimate one.

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Control 91% of 12176 🏆 6.00 CV app/870780 W 0 $39.99
XCOM: Chimera Squad 73% of 15514 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/882100 W 0 $19.99
ELEX 72% of 8646 🏆 7.50 CV app/411300 W 0* $49.99
Kingdom Two Crowns 88% of 5838 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/701160 W M L 1 $19.99
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS 69% of 269 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1142100 W 0 $39.99
Hotshot Racing 80% of 456 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/609920 W 0 $19.99
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind 77% of 274 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1013310 W 1 $24.99
Cyber Hook 98% of 269 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1130410 W 1 $14.99
Pesterquest 94% of 850 - - 1.80 CV app/1144030 W M L 1 $11.99
Wildfire 84% of 191 🏆 2.25 CV app/431940 W 0 $14.99
Boreal Blade 80% of 213 - - 0.60 CV app/598780 W 0 $3.99
Ageless 68% of 19 🏆 2.25 CV app/1210150 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $275.88

CV:

Thanks to Gozu for the heads up.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sick Bundle!! :)
But How can I get the WWE Stuff?
Single DLCs or pass are not available.

3 years ago*

im not sure i understand what you mean

3 years ago

A friend says, all DLCs can be purchable with grinding for ingame currency or microtransactions.

3 years ago

The game has only one DLC which is in the deluxe version. There are no other DLCs, then it is jsut grind to get ingame currency or buying the currency (microtransaction) but I honestly think the game has zero protection against a simple cheat engine. I know the grind is big to keep you playing

3 years ago

The choice is yours!

cheeky

3 years ago

(General grumbling ahead :)
As much as I really liked Control, it sucks that the moment that all the expanded content came out, you could get everything in one package for cheaper than the DLC seperately. The (sales) cost of the ultimate bundle is the same as one of the two expansions on its own, and given I got it on Epic, those previous sales were often for Steam which meant I'd lose my saves.

The cross-platform issues are respectable and all, but its just a little irksome that you can't purchase only what you want or need for a price that reflects the content. In one hand its great that people get the whole thing at a great price and all, but people who already paid a premium get no such price consideration. I dunno, sucks a little. The "ultimate mega totally complete this time youguys" edition phenomenon is kinda obnoxious, but it must be nice if you totally ignored a game for a few years.

Though even if you don't jump straight onto a fresh release, it seems to be a cointoss of whether they release an 'enhanced' base game that you have to pay for too. Deus Ex 3 did that, and then even removed sale of the original (preventing download of DLC content if thats the version you had), you had to buy back in at full price or thats it, you had your lot.

3 years ago

May or may not be slightly jealous of people getting to play Control for the first time, and with the DLC, and at this price, and with the other games ;P

For real though, if you like anything vaguely SCP-flavoured, the game has an interesting flavour of environmental storytelling to go with the usual lore excerpts in written form. I figured with it being action-centric it would all be run and gun nonesense but it actually stays surprisingly grounded and makes the entire situation feel organic. Its rare that a game centred on this kind of combat really keeps the feeling of story alive like that.

3 years ago

Well if it makes you feel better it looks like we won't be getting the DLC, just the standard edition / base game...
My turn to grumble 😒 *grumble* *grumble*

3 years ago

Aw, that sucks. I would have preferred to be alone in the DLC grumpings because the game is legitimately good. Its a shame because it seems they are more 'expansion' than 'DLC', though I wonder if this was less a dumb oversight towards earlier supporters and more a planned cashcow move. I can only really speak about the pricepoint on the epic store, so maybe the steam sales might apply a discount where epic did not.

Oh well, misery does love company. Lets get this chorus going.

3 years ago

I remember the same thing happening to Skyrim, you couldn't get the DLC anymore after Special Edition came out.

3 years ago

I can't tell from the current Steam edition (apparently, they will add the standard edition before HB is out), what the DLC includes - also not sure if you did eventually fork out for any DLC. In your opinion, do they bring much to the game?

3 years ago

Nah, as much as I love games I have to restrain myself to sales because I don't have much spare money. Its rare I get a game close to its launch date. The only real reason I was interested in them was because they actually add post-game content. Once you complete the 'main game' you can return to previous sectors, keep finding hidden stuff, get experience and loot, etc.

The base game got a free update added a kind of excursion mechanic where you get to use a certain object of power to visit semi-randomised areas on a time-limit, and completion of the excursion lands you a certain degree of guaranteed reward. Yet according to the reviews of the DLC (and going from my terrible memory), one expanded the content by adding a bunch of newly escaped objects of power to contain and giving you some extra questlines and things to do (via the Altered World Events), and the other actually turns a mysterious story-oriented location you briefly visit into its own entire thing. Its hard to really go into details without both looking up the reviews again and explaining some of the games lore. The long and short of it is that some cool environmental pieces they used in the makeup of the game zone gets expanded on, one of which involves some 'deep lore' aspects of a mysterious zone, which seems to come into its own and do some extended story stuff.

Sorry for the cryptic jibberish, it would honestly make more sense once you play the game and get halfway through it all. The only way I imagine the DLC would be a waste of time would be if someone just didn't really enjoy Control as a game. Normally when someone says "its more of the same" it implies its kind of boring, but in Controls case I really liked the spooky cryptic SCP-like vibes and how it wasn't just hollow run and gun action, so 'more of the same' is a good thing to me, because that 'same' comes with cool case files, weird paranormal phenomenon, and digging even further into the nature of The Oldest House.

The reviews regarded the DLC positively, with the first DLC ("AWE") being 'more of the same', but the second one ("The Foundation") being more of a stand-out kind of good. Definitely worth googling into it though, because I have a rosy outlook of the game so I have a bit of bias here ;)

3 years ago

Wow - thanks for the detailed answer - and I have seen one or two reviews recently (on news of it's inclusion), so it's not cryptic gibberish based on the crazy things the reviews did reveal. Seems the lore and story are a lot deeper than my initial impressions on launch.

I pretty much ignored this on launch thinking it was just the usual FPS (not my fav genre) with a few extra mechanics thrown in - did not capture my attention at the time - but the reviews, the fact that I'll be getting the bundle and the things you've said have me looking forward to it now. Cool! (ps - added to WL for taking the time for such a thought out reply)

3 years ago

Same with the Fallout 4 Season Pass.
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition on sale is always cheaper than the Season Pass on sale for those, who already own it.

3 years ago

I mean, it's understandable that we pay a higher price point because we get to play it while it's new and hot, wheras people usually have to wait at least a year before the good prices start to hit, but it sucks whenever there's no comparable deals on 'catching up' on DLC and such. Like we're expected to buy in at a premium, twice.

In my case with Control, I never saw the DLC go on sale in the Epic store even once. That said, those awesome discounts for the Ultimate Edition were all outside of the Epic store too, and I bought the base game using one of their christmas vouchers for £10 off. Still!

3 years ago

this is how i felt with Dirt rally 2.0 I ended up waiting for HB just so i could buy yet another copy, this time with all the dlc.
Not because the season pass was expensive but because anyone who got the game after i did, found a better content/price deal than i would have by upgrading the version i already owned

3 years ago

Some games seem to be hit by the DLC creep that much harder. Racing games or niche simulator games seem to release individual vehicles or really small bits of optional content at a comparatively steep price, so I can only imagine how obnoxious that must be (though I don't know what the state with the Dirt franchise is).

I loved Stellaris, and would have considered buying some of the extra content, but even early on they made it really apparent they intended to release quite a lot of it. Even if I had the spare cash to burn on the staggered content, it would have been so easy to burn out on the game just playing the first stuff, so that by the time the later little DLCs popped, I'd no longer really care about them. Wanting the whole thing in one go means you actually play what you bought, whereas with a season pass its possible to simply lose interest before everything is out. Or worse, they release mulitple season passes.

Its not so bad if things are competitively priced and allow people to catch up without essentially penalising early supporters (or creating very specific 'optimum upgrade paths'), but it just feels like a maze at times, y'know?

I can only imagine what it must have felt like to be someone who bought Payday 2 at launch, and then bought into the initial DLCs.

3 years ago

Whoa.

Excellent lineup. REALLY glad I kept the 50% off discount going now.

3 years ago

i am just glade xcom is in this.

3 years ago

I'd been pausing quite a bit last year - but for $6 for all of those titles, it's hard to complain at the moment - and is good for that price. I know by taking the committed 6 month @ $6 means potentially only able to buy at $19 after this expires, but can't see myself paying that - along with many others I suspect. I gambled on the fact that they will have specials again in the future. $12 is my threshold - and even then would require at least a few wanted games.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Why the 2nd of March, by the way? It's not the first Friday of the month anymore?

3 years ago

No, starting with March Choice the autocharge date and the bundle release date are moved from Friday to Tuesday,

3 years ago

Thanks, I hadn't realized!

3 years ago

They, for some reason, changed it to tuesday. Don't know why, really, but that's how it is. I would rather want it to be always 1st day of the month, so it can be always the same, especially that months are usually 30/31 days long, so it would be more consistent.

For example first tuesday of the month in May and June is respectively: 1st and 6th. So You have to wait 5 more days. And the may has 31 days. Then April is 30 days long and first tuesday is at 4th, so You have to wait 3 days less to May's Choice, instead of it always being the same day of the month.

3 years ago

Well, some months it's gonna be better, some months worse. At least, Tuesday is the traditional Humble Bundle day! :)

3 years ago

I have a theory that they are doing this so it will pad out the Tuesdays better without making more bundles. Doesn't change other things really, but imo this would make sense.

3 years ago

It might be. Although I'm not sure people still "expect" a Humble game bundle on Tuesdays, nowadays.

3 years ago

I do expect in a way that I check the site at the hour when it should/could release, just in case. In a way, it surely makes Tuesdays more game-y :P

3 years ago

Sure does :) I often also check, but the website is never down at that time, so either IGN upped their game or there's not many of us left doing that anymore :D

3 years ago

Seeing how they are moving regular bundles to Thursdays I don't thinks it's meant to interfere with regular Tuesday bundles.. merely switching up some days

The real reason is still shrouded in mystery though :D
I was thinking it may be due to Fridays being irregular, having 5 weeks in between them from time to time... but that seems to be same for Tuesdays, too.. So doubt that's the reason.

3 years ago

Maybe it's something as simple as they just want to leave early on Fridays. ;)

3 years ago

Seems reasonable :D Launch is probably hectic with a lot questions and even more purchases

3 years ago

I really hope they won't give standard edition on Steam, because this is a dick move. Making the worse edition appear on the Steam, just to be given away. Especially that if You look at it... Photo Mode as a DLC? Are You frickin kiddin me? This is the worst April Fools joke ever.

Things like that should be an obviousness to be included in EVERY SINGLE GAME. For free, not as a paid content. We really are going towards the point that base game will be sliced and You would pay premium price 10 times to get the whole BASE game, not to mention DLC's that will be added too. Anyway, Gearbox did this already. And I won't be surprised if they made it again and again.

3 years ago

What exactly is essential about a Photo Mode, so that it must be part of any basic game? I use it maybe once in every 300 games.
I didn't enjoy any of the other 299 games less.

3 years ago

How to explain obvious things to people... I will try, but it will be like trying to explain why is sky blue.

Well, the thing it this is basic feature. I compare this to things like pausing the game or making screenshots. It's not an addon, it's thing that should be added automatically. I don't care if You use it once every billion games You play or every 2 seconds of any gameplay. This doesn't change the fact that it's something that shouldn't be added separately. Especially SOLD as a DLC.

But why I feel like You would be SJW everything they would ever add as DLC? That poor innocent game devs and pubs needs money for bread, so they charge premium price for game and I should be even thankful that the game existed and they let me buy it for ridiculously high price and I should not ever criticize that DLC's are buyable and not included in base game?

Just reminder, that 5 years ago, I would buy twice as much DLC's in twice as less price. Now I have to pay 50% of what I earn monthly for a single game? And You say it's normal? No, it's not normal. Games shouldn't even be as expensive as they were back then. Not to mention charging for things like photo mode. It's not essential to playing, but it's BASE feature. if You don't get it, I don't care. I see You as a guy, who would buy every lie companies would tell them. Saying that it's nothing wrong with selling photo mode? But You would probably say the same bs if they were to sell "screenshot mode" as a DLC probably. Because You use it super rarely and You don't care.

BRRRRUUUUUH.

3 years ago

How is a photo mode essential in any game not about photography? It isn't.
Is it worth charging extra money for? No, but as Golwar said, it isn't essential.
I'll be happy enough with the base game for the little money I'll get it for.

3 years ago

Maybe you would earn more and be able to afford more, if you knew some basics about polite communication.
I can only imagine how many DLCs you could possibly afford, if you were polite AND managed to present some convincing logic.
But alas, it seems that's not supposed to be.

3 years ago

While adding the base game just for this is crap (not that I expect less from them, after buying Control on PS4 before they released Ultimate Edition and getting told to buy it again for PS5 upgrade), the Extra Content listed on the store page right now (expeditions / photo mode) were free content added after release. Only the expansions / season pass will require payment.
https://controlgame.com/photo-mode-comes-to-control-today/
https://controlgame.com/expeditionsblog/

3 years ago

This sound actually okay. But still, adding an edition, just to give less...Do they think they will get more money from it? Like... most of people probably won't buy DLC. They will either get it from whole Humble Choice or buy it cheaper and after that they won't think it's worth it. We are all here because we want cheap games, so it's very unlikely.

3 years ago

some people will buy the DLC, either because they're completionists, or because they really like the game.
I've seen quite a few games go cheap on HB but keep the DLC expensive. It makes sense from a business perspective

3 years ago

Some.
Also some people would buy the game for the full price, because they are naive (and they are first to then hate the game).
And I really don't care the business perspective. I knew this already, but if people are really that easy to manipulate, they are naive.

3 years ago

Buying a product you want is being naive?

3 years ago

Overpaying/paying extreme high price to company that doesn't care about You sure is. Especially if someone is orgasmic about it, and I know so many people who are. They are so thankful that somebody pisses on them, thinking it's gold. Definitely this is extreme naivety.

Also You know what's exactly bad about this? They are setting trends. They are making prices higher and higher every year. More parts of the game is BECAUSE OF SUCH PEOPLE made as DLC, which have prices set higher than ever before. And we can also tell about season pass scams, like Gearbox did. They literally made ultimate edition with everything, then made another DLC's and didn't include it in already overpriced edition, You had to almost pay second time the same overpriced money to them as You already did with the best edition. And guess who is responsible for this. Yes. THOSE NAIVE PEOPLE, who would buy anything, because they can't think any further than that "I WANT IT IT'S MY MONEHY SO I DO WHAT I WANT!!!! HURR DUURRRRR".

The regular game price has increased FEW TIMES in past 5-10 years. I would pay 30$ then and get everything or mostly everything. Now I pay 100$ and I still have to pay it again, because the second round of DLC's are made. If You can't see how those people are sucked because of their naivety... they I have nothing else to say. People are so easily to manipulate. They think THEY want it. And actually it's company, who made them want it. And they can't see how easily they are controlled by it.

3 years ago

Control?? I sure as hell hope so!

3 years ago

So, like, will Control (base game) actually get a store page or will these humble keys forever be the only cursed way to get the inferior version?

3 years ago

The DLCs will be added to the store, so I imagine the base game is getting added as well
https://steamdb.info/app/870780/dlc/

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday!

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

happy cakeday

3 years ago

Wow, already have Control from Game Pass, but the next two are nice wishlist games:
XCOM®: Chimera Squad
ELEX
And I did not even look up the other games.

3 years ago

why did i buy Control Ultimate edition on the last 50% off sale ?
everytime i do this it ends up on a bundle...

3 years ago

I think we will receive the control basic edition so the DLCS will go for 15 euro so did a good buy. I hope we will receive ultimate but from what we have seen with the dlcs to become separate i dont think so. In 2 days we will know for sure.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

XCOM is nice.

3 years ago

I have some questions on this topic since I'm interested in spending money on this month's Choice, are all games possible to activate on steam and will I get charged for next month's choice since I'm only interested for this month.

3 years ago

Control will have the choice of Steam or Epic, all other games should be Steam. You can subscribe when the new games pop up and then cancel your continued subscription after you have your games, and you won't get it again next month, though keep it active until a few days before the next auto pay date and you get a discount from the Humble store.

3 years ago

thank you!

3 years ago

when will march selection be available ?

3 years ago

tomorrow evening

3 years ago

k thanks

3 years ago

Lmao OFC Control Ultimate is a package - no discount if you own base.

3 years ago

3 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/rjezs6a thanks, always looking out for a better price B)

3 years ago

Oh well, in EU there's 5€ discount (15€ vs 20€).

3 years ago

Control looks nice

3 years ago

A new package for Control standard edition has been created: Control.
The old store sub (Control Ultimate Edition) now contains the base game + 2 DLCs.
At the moment, the store name of the base game is still "Control Ultimate Edition" (will probably be changed soon), but it activates as "Control". Also, there's no discount for the "Ultimate Edition" package.

This pretty much confirms that we will get the base game only (either Steam or Epic).

3 years ago*

To say that this is a dick move from 505 Games is to say nothing. I don't think I've seen something like that.

3 years ago

yh it's a price hike disguised as a deal, what's new

3 years ago

That sounds such bullshit lol

3 years ago

I was less than happy about it myself, bought Control before Ultimate came out, and so I miss out on an upgrade because they want people to buy it again rather than let them get the upgrade at sale prices.

3 years ago

Now that sounds more like Humble!
Thanks for the sleuthing Lilly :)

3 years ago

wow, so 505 created a whole new 'base game' version in steam, just so that they could add it to humble and then boost profits through dlc sales. on the one hand that sucks because i was looking forward to finally buying the game.

on the other hand, i guess thanks 505, i get to keep my money instead?

3 years ago

You are correct. They did something similar with Shadow of the tomb raider. At least with Shadow of the tomb raider, the base game already existed on steam. People who checked out control on steam when humble announced the March bundle would have thought that they are getting the ultimate edition. I am sure a lot of people are going to actually buy it and then be disappointed. This is just so scummy.

3 years ago

Jus tlike the "Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition" in the Humble Stardock Wayfarers Bundle, but it had actually only the base game. They renamed it to Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes after few hours.

Just scummy things every week from Humble.

3 years ago

Another pause from me. I just wish I hadn't bought an annual subscription in 2019. I still have 8 months to use from that. I could have used that money to buy and actually play games directly from steam. This just sucks. I'm not going to extend my subscription and part of me kinda wants to just buy the next 8 months whether I like the games or not just so I don't have to deal with their bs anymore. I also make sure to give them no humble tip whenever I buy a bundle. They don't deserve my money.

3 years ago

I don't get why so many of you are salty. We're still getting good games for little money!

3 years ago

I'm only salty because they are being scummy in the way they are doing it.

3 years ago

How are they being scummy, if I may ask?

3 years ago

3 years ago

If you are referring to games being sold as base packages without DLCs (as in tomb raider and now control) that has nothing to do with Humble..... I mean devs want to earn money and this has been the way to do since I can remember. Give the base game for cheap and reel in people to buy DLCs.

Really, I would like you to elaborate on claims humble being scummy ? I mean I don't like some bundles as well, but I just don't get them. How does dev offering only base game makes humble scummy is beyond me...

3 years ago

Okay. Copying from my comment above:
"People who checked out control on steam when humble announced the March bundle would have thought that they are getting the ultimate edition. I am sure a lot of people are going to actually buy it and then be disappointed."

Shadow of the tomb raider was that for me. I legitimately bought that month thinking that what I am getting is complete edition. They are basically giving you something that is not what you would find on steam. I think that's not okay. They have to be more transparent about that. Not everyone has time to go through the posts on here or hunting for the exact steam ids on steamdb to figure out what they are actually getting. I think this is borderline false advertising. But, hey that's just my opinion.

3 years ago

Uhhh...
They are transparent about it, they didn't ever say or even mention that Control would be ultimate edition, can't really say anything about the Tomb Raider, as I don't know much regarding that.
How do you think that they should advertise it instead, are they supposed to advertise it as "Control (BASE GAME ONLY)"?

3 years ago

Maybe they should if the steam key they are going to give you does not reflect the what is on the steam store page for the game. If you already believe that it is fine for companies to do things like this and get away with it based on technicality, then I don't think anything that I can tell you will make you any wiser. I was just sharing my opinion. You are welcome to disagree and have your own opinions. Have a good night.

3 years ago

Well, all you just said is based on assumptions, they will probably add it into the steam store before the bundle is relased.
Have a nice day.

3 years ago

Keep in mind this is just a leak. rumors in a way. It hasn't been officially released yet. So how the Control will be advertised is still to be seen.

And tomb raider - as I said, that is the fault of devs (or publishers most likely). Devs/publishers named it "Definitive Edition", removed the DLCs and put them in a seperate bundle called "Definitive Edition bundle". Is that scummy ? Yes. But Humble has literally zero say in that. If Square enix says the game is named "Definitive Edition" , Humble puts it in the list. Simple as that.

If Control Ultimate Edition will be split in two parts, Ultimate Edition which has only base game and Ultimate Edition bundle which has DLC`s then again - Humble has to put in the bundle what devs give them. Who is scummy is the devs. Humble could protest or maybe remove the "Ultimate edition" part, but I am highly doubting they have any rights in changing names how they want.

I agree with you that such naming schemes and splitting editions is scummy. But Humble is just a distributor in this case.

3 years ago*

If this happens once, maybe this is the developers' fault. If this happens more than once, forgive me, but I can't really help myself from wondering if this is literally part of the deal they are making with the developers to get their game in the bundle.

3 years ago

Of course it's part of the deal. Just deals are made with publishers, not with developers.

3 years ago

Square Enix did it twice, first with rise, then with shadow.
Neither time wa I under the impression I was getting every last bit of the game.

Humble offers good games at a great price. I’m happy if that includes any DLC because usually it doesn’t.

3 years ago

Do you not think that the developers would be absolute idiots to include the DLCs and all for such a new game? I would be really surprised if they did considering that the game is doing well currently. It's not Humble that controls which version goes into the bundle, it's the devs/publishers. They'd be right too. The game is too new, and you can be assured that it would end up on grey market sites for months to come, undercutting any legit sales.

To be honest, thinking they were getting "Ultimate Edition" would be their own fault. No where on Humble does it say that they'd be getting Ultimate, and Humble have nothing to do with how the publishers decide to market their game on Steam.

Humble decided to leak it ahead of time, but the publishers/dev of Control were fixing their package setup in the meantime, perhaps to allow for the bundle sales.

People should respect that they're getting these games for €2 each on average. And some of them are pretty great games.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I feel like people have this same attitude toward all products of the creative industries. They don't think that these things take time and money to create, and that the creators deserve to make a living off it. I even remember someone saying "they shouldn't go into that line of work if they expect to make a profit. You do it because you love it." And you're like... "Um... why do you work then, if you even work?" =)

3 years ago

Was Control Ultimate Edition the only edition that allowed to use DLSS and RTX?

3 years ago

nope, base game uses rtx and dlss too

3 years ago

Worth it just for Control and WWE imo but I already own Control Ult.

3 years ago

Pro tip: Activate Control from Humble, put DLC on wishlist, wait for IsThereAnyDeal notification about a sale, buy DLC on discount, play Control. You are welcome.

Seriously it's still a good deal and it's the publisher's decision not to give out the two DLC (which is really just a way to make 15 $/€ 'on the side'). Elex is a pretty fun game to play too and it doesn't have any DLC.

3 years ago

This choice will be worth it for elex and chimera squad. Not for basic version of control because the DLCS alone will be worth as much as ultimate edition.

3 years ago

Seriously it's still a good deal and it's the publisher's decision not to give out the two DLC (which is really just a way to make 15 $/€ 'on the side').

But I want all the things at a bottom of the barrel price NOW! So many other non-AAA games have all their content in bundles, why can't AAA games stop being AAA-like? /s

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.