Hey, guys. Im new to steam and Gems is somewhat thing i want to maximize the uses effectively. Whether its for sale or to pumping up my Steam levels. My question is:

How to spend the gems wisely?

• Making booster packs and sell it?
  • Making booster packs then open it?
  • Or trade it with sumthin' good hmmm yummy?
3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Making booster packs (even with the one per day limit) and then it depends on the price, you need to think on a case-by-case basis. YMMV!

3 years ago

i use gems to create cards from banned games only

3 years ago

If you want to boost your steam lvl then there are a lot of bots where you can buy sets for gems: https://steam.supply/CardBots or you can look at steamtrades/barter to trade your gems. Else just sell them on the steam market. Creating booster packs is often more expensive than selling the gems and buying the packs/cards from the market.

3 years ago

Yep, looks like i decided to burn 'em into booster packs since, im new and don't know what to do with trading bots. And, let see what happen. I have about 6000 gems rn.

Btw, I appreciate answer, everyone!

3 years ago

Most booster packs are cheaper on the Steam market than their creation cost. Not always of course. You have to calculate whether you'd come out ahead by selling the gems on the market and then buying the cards / booster packs instead.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.