2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks! 👍

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

2 years ago

good deal, but still don't have money for it :)))

2 years ago

Maybe I'm gonna piss some people off, but this price point is what Capcom should've asked for in the first place.

Not worth more than 10 bucks. Never was.

2 years ago

yep, they cut too much content from the original version and it feels too short, it will reach 3-4 hours being generous and trying to play it calmly, the 2 remake is much more complete but for this price it's a good deal.

2 years ago

Does this have multiple paths / options like the original?

2 years ago

Resident Evil 3 Remake have a single story, with no alternate paths, It is quite short in terms of stages and duration compared to the original, its duration is around 4-5 hours, which is why many people have complained about its starting price, since at 40-50€ it is a theft, no because it is a bad game, since artistically it is brutal, but it lasts very little for such a high price, at the price of this offer I see it as more than fair for what it offers.

2 years ago*

Honestly, your post is why I just bought it. That's about the length I want from a game like this. If it were 10 hours, I wouldn't have bought it. ^^

2 years ago

For this price it is worth it, the duration does not determine the quality of a product, but it is true that this game has been surprised with a cut compared to the original and with such a high price it is normal for people to bother about its duration, but for this price It already does more justice to what the game really brings, enjoy! :D

2 years ago

I never played the original. Not a big fan of the series in general, even though I enjoyed some of it. So I really don't know anything about cut content from the original. But regarding the length of the game, I have to say it doesn't look as bad as it sounds here. You first said it's 3-4 hours, and with that you're "being generous" (so maybe even less). Then you said 4-5 hours. So, I looked it up on HLTB. And there I can see that it takes more like 6 hours. Even like 9 hours if you take your time. Interestingly enough, the original game seems to have about the same length.

Again, I don't know the game (yet) and I don't know the original. But just from these numbers it looks pretty alright to me. Seems to be as long as the original, and it costs 40€ (instead of full price 60€).

The funny thing is, I am actually a little disappointed that it's more 6h and not 4h. I would have preferred the latter, just so I can make sure that I will beat it before Elden Ring comes out. xD

2 years ago

Those hours are indicative if you go at normal speed, I have played the originals and the remakes and if you have just played 2 remakes, the mechanics of the game are very similar, I have played it in less than 4 hours, that's why I said 4-5 because that It will depend on each person and the level of difficulty that you play it, if you play it in standard difficulty (normal) you will be able to pass it in less than 4 hours surely, if you put it in difficult it will take you more than 5.

If you have never played the original versions or previous resident evil it is normal that it takes longer, but the original resident evil 3 lasts more than 6 hours, I guarantee it, there are puzzles and areas that do not appear in this version, those types of websites are indicative but not I would trust them, since it influences if you are a fan of this type of game and its mechanics or you really do not play them regularly or it is your first time with one of this genre, it can take more time than indicated

2 years ago

Thank you, this is a very good deal for the game.

2 years ago

Thanks for the deal it make my day 😀

2 years ago

You're welcome, enjoy!

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

My Conversation was 8.87€ few days ago. I bought it instant.^^

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!
But I have a question as a newbie in the RE universe: Can I play the game without knowing the rest?

2 years ago

Yep, this game is located chronologically before what is narrated in Resident Evil 2, if you like this, you can play 2 Remake later.

2 years ago

Thank you. But I'd have to play every RE game starting with part 1.^^

2 years ago

The Resident Evil chronological order is:
1º Resident Evil Zero
2º Resident Evil (Remastered HD)
3º Resident Evil 3 Remake
4º Resident Evil 2 Remake
5º Resident Evil Code Veronica (avaliable on ps2, ps3, ps4, gamecube, dreamcast and xbox 360)
6º Resident Evil 4
7º Resident Evil Revelations
8º Resident Evil 5
9º Resident Evil: Revelations 2
10º Resident Evil 6
11º Resident Evil 7
12º Resident Evil Village (8)

2 years ago*

Thank you very much. This is a great help!

2 years ago

If you want search offers about this games, can use dlcompare, It is a search engine to compare prices between the different best-known key pages, all are on PC except code veronica, most can be found cheap except Village that has been on the market for a short time

2 years ago

Thanks a lot. I use Is there any Deal and Augmented Steam, so the best prices are shown on the store site, but I'll take a look into dlcompare.

I'd buy them one by one when I see them cheap, I'm not in a hurry.

2 years ago

grabbed it, thanks (also adds Resident Evil Resistence - mostly negative reviews, dead game)

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by 00david00.