On pc? Without a controller?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

No and i think it is not very good. I like to have the classic one with metro skin and all things are perfect. :)

1 decade ago

Yes, only when using a controller and when I'm not sitting at my desk. Works great.

1 decade ago

i only use steam small picture

1 decade ago

No, for some reason makes my games lags (fps drop), also the crashing is so annoying.

1 decade ago

Big Picture actually complains if I set it to use Intel HD 3000 rather than my dedicated GPU, so yeah I figure it really eats up some GPU power.

1 decade ago

I tried it, it seemed pointless, went back to the classic. Maybe I am just too set in my ways. Mind you, if I played on a larger screen, it might be more pointfull (I know that isn't a word).

1 decade ago

I use it without controller the first time it was in the beta, but it was a little slow and pointless. Now I have a cotroller and I use sometimes.

1 decade ago

Not with or without a controller - I just launch the games and either play them on my laptop screen or my widescreen 3D display...

1 decade ago

Nope.

1 decade ago

I use it with a controller, I have a 42" lcd at the living connected via hdmi, so I launch big picture and I go to play whatever I want

1 decade ago

I use it only with Controller....without it's some kind of pointless mode

1 decade ago

On PC, with a controller when hooked up to the TV. That's also usually when I have friends over. (I don't let them touch my kb/m.)

1 decade ago

I find it still has some major bugs so I choose not to... I just change the main screen from my laptop to my TV and TADA!

Big Picture bugs out on me sometimes and messes up with chats and sometimes slows my games down...

1 decade ago

Only with a controller. I've never had it crash.

1 decade ago

I use Big Picture, but with a controller on my HTPC.

1 decade ago

Tried it once, controller was unplugged and felt lazy so I just got out of there and reverted to the good old Steam. Maybe on an HTPC, in front of the TV I'd use it, but it's much simpler using keyboard and mouse while at my desk.

1 decade ago

I use a HD cable to connect my laptop to the TV and then I use Big Picture with my controller, it's actually pretty nice.

1 decade ago

My oldest brother likes to use it with my PS3 controller.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by robschia.