Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.

Think it's a no for me. But have to think about it a lot.

· Hearths Of Iron IV: Not my kind of strategy game.
· BLAKWAKE: Dead online multiplayer game.
· Portal Knights: The only one i have little interest on.

5 years ago

Yea that pretty much mirrors my thoughts on the games.

5 years ago

yep!

5 years ago

+1 i hate when they give multiplayer games that are already dead :(
month skipped

5 years ago

how dead is dead for Blackwake?

5 years ago

as of right now. As of a month ago apparently there was an average of 150.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

About 200 users daily. I think it's a bad number if you consider that it's an online only game.
https://steamcharts.com/app/420290

5 years ago

257 people playing Blackwake on a 30 day average, very easy to find full/near-full rooms. ;)

5 years ago

The heck it just two mins ago maybe and thread's up already xD

Not buying. Bundle's shit for me -- it's Paradox's fault.

5 years ago*

instabuy, waiting for HoI IV for ages, waited soo much that i decided ill buy on summer sale, now just need buy DLCs:-)

Edit: "waited" means i have nearly 150 owned games on my backlist so iam never rush to buy anything lol

5 years ago*

Lol, similar backlog here

5 years ago

Problem with HoI4 is now you're locked in to Paradox's stupid DLC programme.

5 years ago

OR i can just revert to any patch to still play what i bought if i feel so that new patches breaks gaming experience for not having DLC locked few contents and in the meantime i can always enjoy an everchanging game even without DLCs:-p No other company game offers this. But i understand, usual paradoxhater hatespeech when they see the optional DLCs on store page and no, iam not paradoxfanboy, its just pure experiences from playing their games.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Don't know... 150 average players for an online only game.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Blackwake is great. The reason it looks on average low is because it's an organised game. Back when I was playing through a friend sharing their library, my experience was that evenings after 6PM (GMT) it was really, really easy to find a match.

It's just one of those curses of games requiring good team work.

5 years ago

Oh I have Portal Knights wishlisted for quite some time, Blackwake looks decent and HoI could be good. Mmmh. This will be tough.

5 years ago

Blackwake is wishlisted, other games are not my cup of tea. Not sure.

5 years ago

yea more garbage just nope for me

5 years ago

Yup, first month I'm definitely skipping in a while. Cheers humble.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Low interest on Portal Knights and zero interests on the other two, maybe skip pass

5 years ago*

Nothing I could see myself playing with the exception of maybe HoI so won't even hesitate skipping. Yay. Will hold off though until I see what's on Humble's Summer sale...

And boy, aren't you quick with these topics. O.o

5 years ago

I'll consider it for HoI4, though everything else doesn't peak my interest at all.

5 years ago

I bought it a few weeks ago and I had a lot of fun with it. I honestly don't know why people seem to hate it so much on paradoxplaza. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

I avoided it so far, because HoI3 was a too great disappointment, after my beloved HoI2. The general feedback indeed didn't help to change my mind. Yet. ;)

5 years ago

I have just started playing playing HoI2 and have Darkest Hour: A Heart of Irons game and HoI3 on my backlog. I knew I could wait on HoI4 to appear on humble bundle.

5 years ago

I also played HoI2 for thousand of hours and I hated HoI3. I could play it for more than 3 hours...
I enjoyed HoI4. My only complain about it is the way advance arrows work when you plan an attack. The AI is rather dumb in that aspect. Unless you far superior, it's way better to micro-manage your troops in order to encircle the enemy.

5 years ago

Portal Knights? cool, but I'm not interested in the other 2

5 years ago

definitely skipping....

5 years ago

3 games I don't care for... oy. :/

5 years ago

dafuq? Unsubscribed for now. And I was ready to switch to 3-month sub instead of month to month. Almost made a huge mistake, luckily they revealed these games and not some other games, lol.

5 years ago*

mistake? not sure about 3month sub but i guess its same as annual subscription. You can SKIP bundles which means that you dont get that bundle and your next pay termin also jumps one month.

5 years ago

you can't skip the first one when you sub, so if I paid now, I'd get this one which I don't want. also pausing is "bugged". don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

5 years ago

ok, didnt know about pause bug because it works for my friends, perhaps its different for other countries.

5 years ago

Nice value, but meh on the games.

5 years ago

Only interested in Blackwake... This one will be a skip.

5 years ago

This is probably the least tempting early reveals ever for me. I can't deny that I'm slightly disappointed

5 years ago

CODIII Multiplayer Only was better?

5 years ago

CoD Blops III Multiplayer only Demo. Don't forget the demo part.

5 years ago

Short memory, but also, three disappointing reveals somehow feels worse than one for me. With only one bad game there's always hope that there's going to be a couple of nice surprises. In retrospect, I'd say they were equally disappointing though.

5 years ago

Really want HOI4 but i have no money atm :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Here comes the haters who skips every single month because they ain't getting 3 AAA early unlocks for 12 bucks.

5 years ago

I read HOI and i am in...

5 years ago

HMB, IGC and GWG ... all three was "shit" this month....

5 years ago

Hmmm... I paused last month and missed Styx (not a big deal) and that title alone was more interesting to me than these early unlocks. If I pause this month it'll be the third pause in a row. :P

5 years ago

Same here lol. I would've actually loved to get Styx, and especially Yooka-Laylee. The Early Unlocks really threw me off :/

Kinda wanna skip this one. Kinda don't want to miss great games again, lol.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Neaaa, I skipped last month because of Destiny crap and got Styx the only one that I wanted for 4 EUR :D.
It seams my system works. If the unlockers are good then by the bundle if not buy only the titles that you want as fast as possible :P.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.