Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.

These games are just not my style. But still, for $12 per month, Humble Monthly is an amazing value.

Ahem, sorry, what I mean is:

DAMN IGN YOU SUCK YOU RUINED HUMBLE!!111!1!one!!1!

5 years ago

: )))).

DAMN IGN YOU SUCK YOU RUINED HUMBLE!! +!n

5 years ago

Why ? Can you explain to me ?

5 years ago

You want me to explain a joke the I and canis39 did ?

5 years ago

Yeah cuz i dont get it xD, sorry

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Well explained, you get my approval :D.

5 years ago

Really appreciated what you did, Thanks!

5 years ago

Sorry for being lazy, I usually explain but today I am kind of tired :(.

5 years ago

Its fine, thanks for your reply too

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

first time i pause a month

5 years ago

already have hoi iv so i will pass as im not interested in the other two. but nice early unlock

5 years ago

Hearts of Iron IV activated for me (in USA) as sub 106443: Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)

5 years ago

Does the cross-region ban on trading and gifting effectively make this game region-locked to the country you are registered with on HB?

5 years ago

I believe that only applies to steam inventory gifts, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. It should be a worldwide redeemable key (except Germany) as far as I know...

5 years ago

Portal Knights looks like my kind of game. Time to check the reviews.

5 years ago

Not pausing because there might be something good hidden in there... but at the same time that strategy has lead me before to one bundle with nothing but duds. I wonder if HB has really dropped the ball since I joined or I am just cognitively biased?

5 years ago

yay Portal Knights!

5 years ago

what the sh!t are those early unlocks?!

5 years ago

Eh, was hoping for something of interest for me..
Blackwake maybe would be something for me but seeing that there is a lack of players..

Well, lets hope something good comes in a regular bundle tuesday. At least money saved this month, too

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

need more convincing,...as PK already owned, while HoI, is not my type. blackwake , never love on MP

5 years ago

Nope, don't want any of these three. =P Not my types of games!

5 years ago

Subscribing as usual because I'm weak and don't have self-control

5 years ago

But you have the strength to admit it!

5 years ago

They managed to find three games I don't want, pretty amazing seeing as I'll pretty much play anything, lol... multiplayer stuff just does not interest me at all.

5 years ago

Can you skip 2 months in a row? Got a 3 month plan.
Edit: Doh, yes I can. Great.

5 years ago

Same thought. Is cool.

5 years ago

I am subscribed since the beginning of Humble Monthly, but this unlocks looks so uniteresting for me and I don't think that I can use them for trades. First skip.

5 years ago

Well I bought 5 previous monthlies, but this one is... lacking to say the least. For people who have brains and patience for HoI I suppose it's a good pickup, but I am not one of them. Will wait for next unlocks or check if I can sell all early ones for decent price before making my decision.

5 years ago

All 3 are wishlisted so insta for me

5 years ago

I have a mild interest in HOI, not so much in Portal Knights, and zero for that early access multiplayer (if only it was a single player...I love pirates).
I need to ponder on this one.

5 years ago

Same.

Anyone who has Blackwake, does it at least have a single-player-learn-the-ropes-tutorial mode you can mess around in for 20 minutes? .... or not even that? I can be happy with very little, but not with multiplayer-only ....

5 years ago

I have read the discussions on steam and there is none. You will have to learn the ropes directly in multiplayer with some random
(or 15 of your friends). The community seems helpful so it shouldn't be a hassle.

5 years ago

Even if all these games were in a $1 bundle I'd still probably pass.
But almost every time I pause the monthly the hidden games end up being good...

5 years ago*

Haha same here. They are ok games, just not something I wanna play. But even if they end up having something cool as a secret reveal later, we'll be able to get it... elsewhere... wink wink.

5 years ago

lol, I bought Portal Knights yesterday because I had it on my whishlist and it was on sale on steam. I thought, there is no way it will be in the monthly. I guess I will make my first refund now on steam :) Hope it doesnt affect my card drop rate.

5 years ago

Poor early unlocks indeed. :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I already have HOI 4 (great game), but it will be a nice gift for one of my brothers. Don´t care about the other two games.

5 years ago

Heart of Iron 4 is supposedly garbage vs HoI 3 (which I already have and have yet to play!)
Blackwake is MMO-only (if only it was single-player!)
Portal Knights (which I'd actually want) goes on sale for $9.74
It's an easy pass for me.

5 years ago

HoI3 vs HoI4 isn't quite that clearcut a question, which is why there's a ton of disagreement on which is better. Objectively, HoI3 has a lot more micromanagement (especially with supply), whereas HoI4 is a little bit more focused on production management and less on the "wargame" aspect. Basically, it comes down to what kind of game you want.

5 years ago

ah, thank you! I had not known what the differences were, and was going off of word-of-mouth and the top steam reviews. Thank you for clarifying the differences!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.