Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.

I own most of the titles in this bundle. Shiness is one of the top games in my wishlist and Forts and Titan Quest on WL also. Not a bad bundle at all.

5 years ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you expressing a somewhat positive opinion of a Humble monthly bundle? That's not how we do things around here! We complain that for $12, Humble did not come to our house and take a personal survey of the games we wanted.

If you want to try again, make sure you include something about how Humble has been going downhill for a while, and of course you have to mention IGN. And if you didn't pause, you have to lament the fact that you didn't pause.

:)

5 years ago

lol what was I thinking! Clearly I'm not in the right state of mind :)

I'd love to see the point regen back to what it use to be! So many giveaways and so little points.

5 years ago

I knew I was going to regret not noticing they had unpaused me. They should rename it Terrible Bundle Monthly. Including obligatory MP push, twice and 5 times (?!) bundled game! Damn. Lots of GAs coming.

5 years ago*

On one side - it's a pretty bad Monthly for me. Titan Quest is the only thing I'm really interested about.
On the other side - it's really rare to see games in a Monthly with all DLCs included! Nice to see that Titan Quest is not the base game only! :)

5 years ago

It's a shame Thumper was replaced by Serial Cleaner (5x Bundled :)

5 years ago

Huh? How do you get the idea that Serial Cleaner was a replacement for Thumper?

5 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi23mruKHMw

Here, Thumper appears and Serial Cleaner not, in my opinion something happened last minute with Thumpers devs and they needed a fast replacement (that's why it was such a bundled game).. Probably thumper on the next monthly?

5 years ago

Dang, would have preferred Thumper over Serial Cleaner since it looked more interesting for me.

5 years ago

I think 9/10 people would prefer Thumper just because is a unbundled game :p

5 years ago

Maybe the deal wasn't completed in time and hopefully, will be a good chance it will appear in next month's bundle.

5 years ago

Interestingly, there's an article on IGN.com (of all places) that says Thumper was included this month!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07/06/july-monthly-humble-bundle-games

5 years ago

If IGN didn't owned Humble, I would assume its just a mistake, therefore I assume that the deal was closed with thumper and some issue emerged (couldn't make keys or for example didn't agree with the final price)

5 years ago

That's the top game on my wishlist and the only reason I haven't bought it (like a year ago) is that I've been waiting for it to be in the monthly >_> Would have made this bundle great.

(Serial Cleaner of course I already had)

5 years ago

Very happy I skipped. Would have loved Interplanetary but the rest would have been for GAs. Hoping to win one of the Interplanetary GAs. :)

5 years ago

Thumper would have been nice ,it seems i already have serial cleaner ,which means it was probably given away or in some bundle before.
It's not the type of game i would buy as a single purchase.

5 years ago

Since I got Serial Cleaner, the only game of interest to me here would have been Shiness, but I managed to trade for it today. Glad I passed on getting this bundle!

5 years ago

I was expecting pleasantly mediocre half-known titles for some reason. Pretty much got exactly that.

Nice games in quite a few genres, even if nothing spectacular anywhere. Not disappointed at all. Not really impressed either, but with a bundle scene this saturated, not disappointed is usually what most sites can muster at best.

Although I would really love them to stop insisting on these larger-scale multiplayer titles. Even when they have a great idea, they die with a reason. I know game devs couldn't grasp this concept since the mid-90s and keep trying and failing repeatedly, but I doubt putting random games on temporary life support will change this. (Name one MP-dependent game that was ailing and started to thrive after being in a mass promotion/bundle, and survived after that. Yes, me neither.)

5 years ago*

Shiness looks awesome. The rest I'm probably gonna trade or give away.

5 years ago

Hey Shakti, update this in the OP,

The "Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition +DLC" humble key from ASIA worked in the US.

In addition, if someone has the base game, then the current key will activate only the dlcs.

I've this package in the ASIA for titan quest - https://steamdb.info/sub/223213/

Shineless - https://steamdb.info/sub/124863/
Interplanatary - https://steamdb.info/sub/183082/
Forts - https://steamdb.info/sub/81864/
Serial Cleaner - https://steamdb.info/sub/123980/

I bought the package and activated it in asia, and the titan quest key worked in the US

5 years ago*

From what I see there are only 2 regions for Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök:
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök Retail (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök - ROW key
So it's normal that you got sub/223213/.

I don't know though if LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR also receive a ROW key... Can maybe someone confirm this, please?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

is Hearts of Iron IV cut for germans? if so then crap, i will trade it away :/

5 years ago

It is, a little bit. Click !

5 years ago

Well, the unlocks are much much more interesting than the 3 early unlocks (which I care none for), so thank god for that.

5 years ago

Got my hand on a key for 2.5 EUR of the only game that I wanted:
13 Jul, 2018 Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök Retail

After playing it in 2007 and finishing it I aquired it on steam in 2015 :
9 Nov, 2015 Titan Quest Gold Steam Store

And now I am playing it again after 11 years, already have 12h in it :D.

5 years ago

Sorry to dig this up, is the HEARTS OF IRON IV key, cadet or colonel version?

5 years ago

It's the Cadet Edition.
https://steamdb.info/sub/106443/apps/ (the one you receive from this bundle) contains the same itmes as the store sub for the Cadet Edition, https://steamdb.info/sub/75651/apps/

5 years ago

Wow, what a fast reply.

Thanks a lot :)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.